Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
03-09-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
(02-09-2012 09:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [sarcasm]Yes I secretly worship Hitler for killing millions of people in an extremely cruel manner (or just killing them in general for that matter)[/sarcasm]

God damn you are about the stupidest mofo here.

Are you one of those black people who just hate white people for something that had nothing to do with people today, like 200years ago? My ancestors enslaved yours 200 years ago so naturally you now hate me for shit completely out of yours or mine control.
Racism, it works both ways son.

Big Grin No no no Im not talking about his crime .Whites n Blacks live in different worlds Im asking I'm confused to why Now do school and people hate him he set the rules for school which teache blacks self hate and whites pride lol of what idk but yeah Its a fact .so why do you hate him set aside his violent criminal life .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 06:21 PM
I never hated my great great granddad for his inslavement of my great great grandmom He died befor i met him and his family are back in France she died at age 83 and she never exspressed hate for him just fear of history repeating :'( ......Smile hump! I don't hate you sir trust me I was raised safe and free of slavory or hate of whites Thats not my style.I was sad for a minute for my Grammy i love her .

Heart cute
03-09-2012, 06:40 PM
YOU Smile
(03-09-2012 06:53 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  The question could easily be rephrased and have validity:

"why does Hitler remain so popular among white supremacist groups - especially in America?"

The OP's issue is that she lumps all white people in to this bucket - even bigoted/racist white people that think Hitler was the embodiment of evil...

The rephrase is an interesting question, and one I do not have an answer to...

THANK YOU!Smile. For understanding ,I take credit for fouling up my point but im not a troll or white person hater o.O lol.

Heart cute
03-09-2012, 06:40 PM
(03-09-2012 06:21 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I never hated my great great granddad for his inslavement of my great great grandmom He died befor i met him and his family are back in France she died at age 83 and she never exspressed hate for him just fear of history repeating :'( ......Smile hump! I don't hate you sir trust me I was raised safe and free of slavory or hate of whites Thats not my style.I was sad for a minute for my Grammy i love her .

It's so alien to say that blacks have a different world. My former boss was black and we got along just the same as anybody else. Shocking

But then again I guess I come from a part of america that is so mixed it doesn't seem to matter here.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
03-09-2012, 06:49 PM
(03-09-2012 06:40 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  It's so alien to say that blacks have a different world. My former boss was black and we got along just the same as anybody else. Shocking

But then again I guess I come from a part of america that is so mixed it doesn't seem to matter here.

you ain't ever been to Baltimore...

There are many part of America, especially in major cities, where blacks and whites do live in completely separate (and different) worlds. We're not taking suburban America here.

I really don't think our OP is a troll - she's asking a legit question, based on her world view - we should try to give her a bit of respect...just my thought...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2012, 06:50 PM
(03-09-2012 06:40 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(03-09-2012 06:21 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I never hated my great great granddad for his inslavement of my great great grandmom He died befor i met him and his family are back in France she died at age 83 and she never exspressed hate for him just fear of history repeating :'( ......Smile hump! I don't hate you sir trust me I was raised safe and free of slavory or hate of whites Thats not my style.I was sad for a minute for my Grammy i love her .

It's so alien to say that blacks have a different world. My former boss was black and we got along just the same as anybody else. Shocking

I know what you are saying i have ton of different race friends and random people but example I don't live in a asain lady world or a white lady world yet we get along and live inthe same area

Heart cute
03-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:Yes, they do.

Educated people. The average American when asked why the atomic bombs were dropped would say "to end the war and save American lives". Certainly at the time.

Quote:Every country thinks its own citizens' lives are more important than the enemies. It's not 'race'.

I think Kim is right that I am mistaking Nationalism for race.
That is exactly my point that Nazi Germany was not the only one's to think themselves superior.

Even today all you hear about when you see Americans on TV is staunch patriotism, this idea that Americans are the greatest thing to happen to this planet since Jesus.
You see it in the people, you see it in the politicians, you see it in the way documentaries are made, you see it in sport. Everywhere. I just think it's a little rich that people can knock Hitler for having a belief in "The German race" being superior when it's all over the world. (Obviously those people he killed is horrible and I'm not praising him or anything).

Quote: No no no Im not talking about his crime .Whites n Blacks live in different worlds Im asking I'm confused to why Now do school and people hate him he set the rules for school which teache blacks self hate and whites pride lol of what idk but yeah Its a fact .so why do you hate him set aside his violent criminal life .
Heart cute

I seriously didn't understand any of that. Please apply readable grammar.

Quote:you ain't ever been to Baltimore...

There are many part of America, especially in major cities, where blacks and whites do live in completely separate (and different) worlds. We're not taking suburban America here.

I really don't think our OP is a troll - she's asking a legit question, based on her world view - we should try to give her a bit of respect...just my thought...

But why is this white people's problem?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
03-09-2012, 10:28 PM
(03-09-2012 10:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But why is this white people's problem?

A lot of the Iranian leadership think Hitler was on to something. Hatred knows no boundaries.
03-09-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: Heil Hitler
(02-09-2012 07:30 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I see life is better for non blacks so I thought that whites pretend to hate Hitler becouse he mass murderd people .Like whites profit from his evil now you know it's whites on top every one under .

Hitler did not change anything. I don't exactly get what you think about this. Whites were already on top and causing other races in much of the world for centuries before Hitler. It's actually weakening at it's pace now but it surely still is a white dominant world in the west.

No groups of whites gained any profit from Hitler in anyway. Maybe the only people who had were Zionist extremists Christians. I can't think of another group of people even on a broad range that profited from the because of the Nazi party's actions.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-09-2012, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 12:57 AM by BizzysaidAss.)
RE: Heil Hitler

Heart cute