Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
04-09-2012, 03:15 AM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
Whites are raised playing mind games Im not replying to the bullshit Answer the question or donot post !.

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 03:54 AM by Logisch.)
I'm not sure why anyone would secretly like anyone who murders tons of people and commits genocide on a massive level. So no. If someone likes and adores someone who would do such a thing, I would think there is something not quite right with them psychologically. Sort of like saying "do asian people secretly like Genghis Khan?" and "well some of his ideas were good, let's forget that part where over 10 million people were killed."

Also, I wasn't raised playing mind games, that seems a very generalized thing to say. That's sort of like saying all african american people were raised to learn to commit lots of crime and all asians are raised to be awesome blackbelts and martial arts. I don't believe either of those because I have plenty of african american friends who are great people and outstanding people. There are many areas in the united states where a culture could easily fit a generalization or someone could fit a stereotype. There is equally just as many, or more, where the stereotype couldn't be further from it.
04-09-2012, 04:33 AM
(04-09-2012 03:15 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Whites are raised playing mind games Im not replying to the bullshit Answer the question or donot post !.

All blacks generalise all the time!

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
04-09-2012, 04:36 AM
(04-09-2012 04:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 03:15 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Whites are raised playing mind games Im not replying to the bullshit Answer the question or donot post !.

All blacks generalise all the time!

Laughat Oh you.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
04-09-2012, 06:28 AM

Right. This person has a valid point and is not a troll. Amazing how I failed to see that.

Hobo

Seriously, why are we feeding this troll?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
04-09-2012, 06:30 AM
(04-09-2012 06:28 AM)BnW Wrote:  

Right. This person has a valid point and is not a troll. Amazing how I failed to see that.

Hobo

Seriously, why are we feeding this troll?

... so that we can bring light where there is darkness.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-09-2012, 07:12 AM
I don't even know if I'm white.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
04-09-2012, 07:27 AM
(04-09-2012 07:12 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  I don't even know if I'm white.

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

04-09-2012, 07:38 AM
(02-09-2012 11:29 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Im just asking i swear im not trolling or setting out to start fights .

OK BizzysaidAss - I went on the line giving you a possible benefit of the doubt, now it's your turn to pony up or troll away...

1. You asked a over-generalized question to which you've received numerous responses. Has your curiosity been satisfied?

2. Do you still feel that all white people secretly love Hitler?

3. If you still feel this way (or did feel this way), do you feel that this perception you hold/held makes you prejudiced towards white people?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I think racism is still an issue in this country - but it cuts both ways. I know several black racists and I try to give understanding based on their experiences growing up -- especially those over 55.

So you insisted in your original post you were neither trolling nor out to start fights - you're over 100 responses with the vast majority of them being negative toward you and where you are coming from. So what have you learned? Now's your time to set the record straight...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Seasbury's post
04-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Who doesn't like Hitler?(insert immense sarcasm) I mean the guy gave catholics one hell of a black-eye single-handed.

That may be his only redeeming accomplishment, and it was unintentional on his part.

Who the fuck would really admire Hitler other than skinheads? They are white but they are also ignorant racists.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post