Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
08-01-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
(08-01-2013 09:28 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Hitler had strengths.

Intelligent, a superlative orator, driven and resolute.

Despite his "evilness" (evil doesn't exist) no person is bereft of redeeming qualities.
You have yet to display any. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
09-01-2013, 12:08 AM
(08-01-2013 09:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Where do these fucktards keep coming from?
Is there a hole in the ground somewhere?
Shortage of bridges to live under?
Hello, I'm Heilo and I'm not the one judging you based on your beliefs. I judge people based on their actions. I know it might be kind of hard for you and if you do believe in the holocaust you're pretty much doing the same thing that you think hitler did. You know. Judging people by their beliefs... there's a word for that. It's called a hypocrite. Maybe you should investigate the holocaust a little bit, just be open minded! A critical thinker! You CLAIM to be one don't you? I hardly ever see any claimants actually be open-minded or a critical thinker. They always spout they are, just like christians spout that they're tolerant and loving. I should come up with a name for people like you, Zealot Atheist. Zealots are so blind to anything but their own beliefs. Seems fitting.

Have fun Mr. Zealot who judges others based on their beliefs and won't take into consideration anything they say because you're a Zealot, just like those westboro baptist church guys... so full of hate and wanting to jump on the bandwagon to be so edgy. That's about what most atheists account to from my experiences.
Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 12:21 AM
(09-01-2013 12:08 AM)Heilo Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 09:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Where do these fucktards keep coming from?
Hello, I'm Heilo and I'm not the one judging you based on your beliefs. I judge people based on their actions. I know it might be kind of hard for you and if you do believe in the holocaust you're pretty much doing the same thing that you think hitler did. You know. Judging people by their beliefs... there's a word for that. It's called a hypocrite. Maybe you should investigate the holocaust a little bit, just be open minded! A critical thinker! You CLAIM to be one don't you? I hardly ever see any claimants actually be open-minded or a critical thinker. They always spout they are, just like christians spout that they're tolerant and loving. I should come up with a name for people like you, Zealot Atheist. Zealots are so blind to anything but their own beliefs. Seems fitting.

Have fun Mr. Zealot who judges others based on their beliefs and won't take into consideration anything they say because you're a Zealot, just like those westboro baptist church guys... so full of hate and wanting to jump on the bandwagon to be so edgy. That's about what most atheists account to from my experiences.

It's actually judging people by their actions on how they go about trying to explain their ideas on these forums... It's not the belief that is the issue; it's the few members that come up and begin bombardments with posting claims or ideas without adherence to any form of discussion that goes anywhere. Throwing numerous fallacies and generalizations into their messages that demonstrate an action of complete disregard for sensible posting. That's the action that is the issue.

You as well have followed suit in fitting the bill on these levels of actions. Choosing not to explain ideas, but assert that others, and many here, are not open minded or critically thinking based on claims that they are not skeptical on their government/nation/historical beliefs. All while go and spot out how other people are hypocrites, it's quite an amusing situation, but I would be lying if I said it was an original occurrence here, but It's a pattern, a sickening repeating pattern that Muff's is mocking in his post you decided to rip.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
09-01-2013, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 12:34 AM by Free Thought.)
Heilo angry, Helio smash!?

I kid, I kid. But do you honestly expect to not be ridiculed or judged if you say something so evidently false as " the holocaust was propaganda bullshit", especially now with that "if you do beleive in the holocaust you're pretty much doing the same thing that you think hitler did" line. as though to imply we got a decent way through committing genocide, forcibly occupied and subjugated several nations and cause a glodal war.

Is you take isue with it, please by all means, step up to the plate, get you bat ready and proceed to beat the long dead horse, while explaining your aphormentioned issues with it, otherwise kindly sit your ass back down on the bench and let the other people have their turn.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
09-01-2013, 12:59 AM
(09-01-2013 12:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Heilo angry, Helio smash!?

I kid, I kid. But do you honestly expect to not be ridiculed or judged if you say something so evidently false as " the holocaust was propaganda bullshit", especially now with that "if you do beleive in the holocaust you're pretty much doing the same thing that you think hitler did" line. as though to imply we got a decent way through committing genocide, forcibly occupied and subjugated several nations and cause a global war.

Is you take issue with it, please by all means, step up to the plate, get you bat ready and proceed to beat the long dead horse, while explaining your aphormentioned issues with it, otherwise kindly sit your ass back down on the bench and let the other people have their turn.
I'm already in the middle of making a document which will bring together all the evidence to disprove the holocaust. Also if you knew a little bit about history you'd know that the british and the french were the ones who caused a global war. After Hitler invaded poland on the grounds that they were persecuting people of german heritage France and England had to go full ape shit on his ass. Unfortunately for them, their best was nothing compared to his worst. And after a few months, France got it's ass kicked and britain was on the verge of invasion. It's only because Hitler kind of liked england that he didn't invade england, and his sentimental value he held for them ended up loosing him the war. But I do want you to know that Hitler did offer the British peace I think it was on 4 separate occasions. And that's when HE had the advantage.

But anyways I refuse to get into a debate about the holocaust here, and I will be presenting a thread with sufficient evidence to hopefully change your mind. Will that thread be soon? probably not, there's a lot I have to look through, and organize... so it'll probably be a month or two.
09-01-2013, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 01:50 AM by Free Thought.)
I am sure I will find it to be an interesting read to say the least, and of course I have somebody in mind I may forward it to after reading it. And yeah, I am sure Hitler didn't invade Poland due to his dream of making a new empire and expanding to the East to population growth room and shit.

And England 'n Co were totally out of step by rushing to their allies aid after giving repeated warnings to stop invading other, non hostile nations. And after all, the Nazi regime's prosecution of Jews, and blacks as lesser beings was totally excusable, and itself not worthy of invasion were the situation turned around, for example if Isreal existed at that time and invaded Germany, it'd be totally alright under the pretense of prevention of prosecution of Jews....

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
09-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Please don't make new threads about how there were no dead Jews and Gypsies in the 2nd WW... Please don't, not again, we heard it all 100 times, there is NOTHING new you can say that we haven't already heard. We know everything about non-gas chambers, but delousing chambers, we heard it all about typhus, not gas chambers, about USA stopping the supply lines and thus starving people in concentration camps, we heard it all about forged numbers of dead Jewish people, we heard it all about Zionists that wanted to make modern Israel, we heard how Jews have orchestrated the whole WW2...

We heard it all, so please, pretty please, with sugar on top, spare us these stories, don't bother writting.

Thank you.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
09-01-2013, 04:38 AM
(09-01-2013 12:08 AM)Heilo Wrote:  

I think I'm gonna call you stupid fuck from now on.

Hey Stupid Fuck, you're a stupid fuck.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
09-01-2013, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 06:10 AM by Nappa.)
(09-01-2013 01:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am sure I will find it to be an interesting read to say the least, and of course I have somebody in mind I may forward it to after reading it. And yeah, I am sure Hitler didn't invade Poland due to his dream of making a new empire and expanding to the East to population growth room and shit.

And England 'n Co were totally out of step by rushing to their allies aid after giving repeated warnings to stop invading other, non hostile nations. And after all, the Nazi regime's prosecution of Jews, and blacks as lesser beings was totally excusable, and itself not worthy of invasion were the situation turned around, for example if Isreal existed at that time and invaded Germany, it'd be totally alright under the pretense of prevention of prosecution of Jews....
Poland had that shit coming. Persecuting people of german heritage while Adolf Hitler was in power? I can't believe they honestly thought that was a good idea. Then Hitler Blitzkrieged their ass and they went crying to Britain. Disregarding the Jews and the Blacks that actually served in the Nazi military, disregarding that Britain, America, And most likely France probably were belittling minorities as well. The point is that the poles not expecting any negative repercussions for their actions is absurd.

Btw, if any jews were getting mass murdered this day, Israel would be all donkey kong all over that shit. Just like they're going apeshit over the Palestinians.

(09-01-2013 01:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  Please
don't make new threads about how there were no dead Jews and Gypsies in the 2nd WW... Please don't, not again, we heard it all 100 times, there is NOTHING new you can say that we haven't already heard. We know everything about non-gas chambers, but delousing chambers, we heard it all about typhus, not gas chambers, about USA stopping the supply lines and thus starving people in concentration camps, we heard it all about forged numbers of dead Jewish people, we heard it all about Zionists that wanted to make modern Israel, we heard how Jews have orchestrated the whole WW2...

We heard it all, so please, pretty please, with sugar on top, spare us these stories, don't bother writting.

Thank you.
Huh...
and yet you still believe in the holocaust, wow, I never knew people could be so... fundamentalist. Who said anything about Jews orchestrating WWII? You may wish for them to be stories, but they're no more a story than evolution. For these things you've just said are all based on scientific FACT. What do you have good sir? A few pictures and a couple of 'eye-witness' testimonies?

If that's all it took to prove a genocide to you then I don't think I'd have a very hard time inventing one... That's actually not a bad idea... in fact... that's a bloody brilliant idea. Perhaps the only way to convince other people that they've been fooled is to fool them yourself! I'll sleep on this idea, see what I can get done.

(09-01-2013 01:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm gonna call you stupid fuck from now on.

Hey Stupid Fuck, you're a stupid fuck.

09-01-2013, 06:02 AM
(09-01-2013 12:59 AM)Heilo Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 12:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Heilo angry, Helio smash!?

I kid, I kid. But do you honestly expect to not be ridiculed or judged if you say something so evidently false as " the holocaust was propaganda bullshit", especially now with that "if you do beleive in the holocaust you're pretty much doing the same thing that you think hitler did" line. as though to imply we got a decent way through committing genocide, forcibly occupied and subjugated several nations and cause a global war.

Is you take issue with it, please by all means, step up to the plate, get you bat ready and proceed to beat the long dead horse, while explaining your aphormentioned issues with it, otherwise kindly sit your ass back down on the bench and let the other people have their turn.
I'm already in the middle of making a document which will bring together all the evidence to disprove the holocaust. Also if you knew a little bit about history you'd know that the british and the french were the ones who caused a global war. After Hitler invaded poland on the grounds that they were persecuting people of german heritage France and England had to go full ape shit on his ass. Unfortunately for them, their best was nothing compared to his worst. And after a few months, France got it's ass kicked and britain was on the verge of invasion. It's only because Hitler kind of liked england that he didn't invade england, and his sentimental value he held for them ended up loosing him the war. But I do want you to know that Hitler did offer the British peace I think it was on 4 separate occasions. And that's when HE had the advantage.

But anyways I refuse to get into a debate about the holocaust here, and I will be presenting a thread with sufficient evidence to hopefully change your mind. Will that thread be soon? probably not, there's a lot I have to look through, and organize... so it'll probably be a month or two.
Your misunderstanding and lack of knowledge of history are stunning.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do poor white men in the US predominately support Republicans? GirlyMan 33 426 Yesterday 08:01 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Why do people think the US should be Just like Europe Aleprauchanist 24 506 29-03-2014 06:02 PM
Last Post: Stark Raving
  Why do we treat poor people like children? Heywood Jahblome 132 1,829 06-03-2014 01:33 AM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  The indigenous people of North America weekendskp 24 502 30-01-2014 08:16 AM
Last Post: Chas
  White Privlige and Ignoring the Problem BrokenQuill92 122 2,382 23-01-2014 08:15 PM
Last Post: BnW
  Why do we have poor people? bemore 77 1,759 21-12-2013 10:43 AM
Last Post: frankksj
  Obamacare makes people less likely to exercise, more likely to smoke and drink frankksj 70 1,192 06-12-2013 12:16 PM
Last Post: frankksj