Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
02-09-2012, 02:51 PM
RE: Heil Hitler
(02-09-2012 11:29 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  No need to lie white people you love Hitler .even brown eyes whites are now enjoying white rule so stop playing like Hitler is so evil n you hate him .shit if i was white i would be greatful .

Why would you be grateful?

If possible Bizzy, please work on your spelling and punctuation - it's possible we might be misunderstanding what you are trying to express. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-09-2012, 02:53 PM
you all got it wrong! Hitler was a good man, he even tried to help the Jewish people get rid of their lice with special gases and stuff...

Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 5 users Like nach_in's post
02-09-2012, 02:54 PM
HEY! We all have to remember that Hitler killed Hitler....But he also killed the guy that killed Hitler.....hmmmm.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 5 users Like Hamata k's post
02-09-2012, 02:55 PM
(02-09-2012 02:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 02:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hitler didn't give me shit, he nearly "Exterminated" my whole linage.

No. You're wrong. After his death he visited the Americas and gave us all kinds of neat stuff!

Consider I thought that was the Mormon Jebus... but sit... tell me all about it...
[Image: Mein-kampfy-chair.jpg]

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
02-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Heil Hitler
(02-09-2012 02:55 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 02:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  No. You're wrong. After his death he visited the Americas and gave us all kinds of neat stuff!

Consider I thought that was the Mormon Jebus... but sit... tell me all about it...

The naughty chair?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-09-2012, 03:13 PM
(02-09-2012 03:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 02:55 PM)kim Wrote:  Consider I thought that was the Mormon Jebus... but sit... tell me all about it...

The naughty chair?

come back to us Lord Erxy...it's not naughty chair time.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
02-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Hey lookit, I'm not admin anymore so I can say shit the way I want to.

You are a huge fucking idiot with soggy bran cereal for brains. No one likes bran cereal. And no one on the whole planet can enjoy soggy cereal. Especially without sugar, and you are certainly not sweet.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like lucradis's post
02-09-2012, 03:58 PM
(02-09-2012 02:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 02:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hitler didn't give me shit, he nearly "Exterminated" my whole linage.

No. You're wrong. After his death he visited the Americas and gave us all kinds of neat stuff!

My real families ancestors fought in WW2. I was so Close from not even existing. Hitler didn't give me life, he nearly took mine, and my future children's.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-09-2012, 04:04 PM
(02-09-2012 12:49 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I'm not joking .this is not for the lolz.

U hasz suutch grats gramers,
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
02-09-2012, 04:09 PM
(02-09-2012 03:58 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 02:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  No. You're wrong. After his death he visited the Americas and gave us all kinds of neat stuff!

My real families ancestors fought in WW2. I was so Close from not even existing. Hitler didn't give me life, he nearly took mine, and my future children's.
Sadcryface

I know that and that's very horrible .Im just saying currenttime whites are on top and fell free to live with out walls and yall are paid more Hitler set that standerd andSchool do not teach you to hate your self.

Heart cute