Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
02-09-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Heil Hitler
(02-09-2012 07:46 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  first of all, hitler may have been a prophet.

second, you weren't there.

third of all, bizzysaidass is a fucking troll. Or, trollish.

Bizzy Bone is a rapper and he did say "Ass" in a live rap concert it was funny so i used that as my user name I'm not trolling i really did think whites secreatly was happy with what Hitler did based on how great they life is better school,better jobs,idk just forgive my ignorince i promise not to post about Hitler or any politics any more .
rightfully so im sad and hurt that now every one is yet again upset at me .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2012, 08:01 PM
(02-09-2012 07:51 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So your logic is white people in the US get it easy so therefore all white people must like hitler?

So I don't know where you get the "white people must secretly love him" shit from. Infact I don't even know how you can link you not likeing being black to white people must love a man who is lower than shit.

Yes, even if this were some valid statement you are trying to make, it's so convoluted and comes completely about through such faulty logic, I could only think that you are either a Theist, a troll, or most likely ... a Theist troll.

I'm disappointed, I thought someone was here to possibly relate as a non theist and to further self education. But you're just here to prove yourself a racist asshole. Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
02-09-2012, 08:04 PM
(02-09-2012 07:58 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 07:46 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  first of all, hitler may have been a prophet.

Bizzy Bone is a rapper and he did say "Ass" in a live rap concert it was funny so i used that as my user name I'm not trolling i really did think whites secreatly was happy with what Hitler did based on how great they life is better school,better jobs,idk just forgive my ignorince i promise not to post about Hitler or any politics any more .

I'm not upset. Actually it was fun talking with you. As for actually thinking white people are like that.... We'll you no longer have to think that. You are now closer to the truth.

YAY

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
02-09-2012, 08:05 PM
(02-09-2012 07:58 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  

Whites sponsored him. George Walker, Vannavar Bush... the one conspiracy is the power structure. I am that I am. Dodgy

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2012, 08:06 PM
(02-09-2012 07:08 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 07:02 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  How am i lazy trust me im not .I just asked a question and you all got but hurt and rude like i said befor my teacher generally said that in class it had nothing to do with Hitler.

You implied white people were fond of a killer responsible for thousands of deaths, you racist fuck. Yeah, people are pissed at you for that.
I am very very sorry foreal i cried it shocked me that my post come off as racist .

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
02-09-2012, 08:10 PM
(02-09-2012 08:06 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 07:08 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  You implied white people were fond of a killer responsible for thousands of deaths, you racist fuck. Yeah, people are pissed at you for that.
I am very very sorry foreal i cried it shocked me that my post come off as racist .

I'm confused. I don't know if you are real or a poe.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
02-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Heil Hitler
(02-09-2012 08:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 07:58 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Bizzy Bone is a rapper and he did say "Ass" in a live rap concert it was funny so i used that as my user name I'm not trolling i really did think whites secreatly was happy with what Hitler did based on how great they life is better school,better jobs,idk just forgive my ignorince i promise not to post about Hitler or any politics any more .

Whites sponsored him. George Walker, Vannavar Bush... the one conspiracy is the power structure. I am that I am. Dodgy

It was all the fault of Charles Lindbergh.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-09-2012, 08:26 PM
(02-09-2012 08:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 08:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Whites sponsored him. George Walker, Vannavar Bush... the one conspiracy is the power structure. I am that I am. Dodgy

It was all the fault of Charles Lindbergh.

When we all learned that the meaning of life is entertainment. Heart

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-09-2012, 08:27 PM
I didn't mean to sound racist i was asking do whites really like Hitler but pretend to hate him I get the point i was wronge .
I'm not trolling or having fun .

Heart cute
02-09-2012, 08:30 PM
(02-09-2012 08:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 08:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It was all the fault of Charles Lindbergh.

When we all learned that the meaning of life is entertainment. Heart

You are not helping everyone case at all.Are you admitting that i'm correct ?

Heart cute