Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
05-09-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Heil Hitler
Oookay, hello sunshine(s), I just figured I'd weight in on some things.

"Do white people secretly like Hitler?"
--- Isn't the question just a little stunted? I mean, it's obviously built to invoke a reaction....

Quote:Posted by TheBeardedDude - Yesterday 11:15 PM
Who doesn't like Hitler?(insert immense sarcasm) I mean the guy gave catholics one hell of a black-eye single-handed.

That may be his only redeeming accomplishment, and it was unintentional on his part.

Who the fuck would really admire Hitler other than skinheads? They are white but they are also ignorant racists.

To be fair Hitler was a political genius and puppet master, and his paintings weren't actually half bad.... I should know.... I spent basically all of my Modern History course this year studying that sick, depraved, demented, deranged, deliriously daft, hysterical, eugenics practising, sky daddy loving, puke-stain on the honour of humanity and it's continued existence.

I only have one more thing to say; Please stop your habit of leaving a space between the final word of a sentence and the period . It is quite agitating.. can't be the only one.

Thanks for your time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-09-2012, 03:08 AM
(05-09-2012 01:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 07:02 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  How am i lazy trust me im not .
o
Actually, you are. I provided you with an online version of "Mein Kampf" and told you to educate yourself by reading it. You have yet to do that.
Yes i read My story by Hitler befor and I told you I did already before i became a Atheist.I cannot spell and my phone Autocorrects some words including mispelling some words.

Heart cute
05-09-2012, 03:11 AM
(05-09-2012 02:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oookay, hello sunshine(s), I just figured I'd weight in on some things.

--- Isn't the question just a little stunted? I mean, it's obviously built to invoke a reaction....

Quote:Posted by TheBeardedDude - Yesterday 11:15 PM
Who doesn't like Hitler?(insert immense sarcasm) I mean the guy gave catholics one hell of a black-eye single-handed.

That may be his only redeeming accomplishment, and it was unintentional on his part.

Who the fuck would really admire Hitler other than skinheads? They are white but they are also ignorant racists.

To be fair Hitler was a political genius and puppet master, and his paintings weren't actually half bad.... I should know.... I spent basically all of my Modern History course this year studying that sick, depraved, demented, deranged, deliriously daft, hysterical, eugenics practising, sky daddy loving, puke-stain on the honour of humanity and it's continued existence.

I only have one more thing to say; Please stop your habit of leaving a space between the final word of a sentence and the period . It is quite agitating.. can't be the only one. Lol I can't control that Its my phone foult :\.

Thanks for your time.

Heart cute
05-09-2012, 03:30 AM
(05-09-2012 03:11 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 02:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oookay, hello sunshine(s), I just figured I'd weight in on some things.

I only have one more thing to say; Please stop your habit of leaving a space between the final word of a sentence and the period . It is quite agitating.. can't be the only one. Lol I can't control that Its my phone foult :\.

Thanks for your time.

Am I the only one who sees nothing in 'BizzysaidAss' response?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
05-09-2012, 03:56 AM
(05-09-2012 03:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 03:11 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  

Am I the only one who sees nothing in 'BizzysaidAss' response?

He/she hasn't worked out which side of the [ / quote] box to start typing.

It's a test... like a "spot the difference" competition.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2012, 04:09 AM
(05-09-2012 03:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 03:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Am I the only one who sees nothing in 'BizzysaidAss' response?

He/she hasn't worked out which side of the [ / quote] box to start typing.

It's a test... like a "spot the difference" competition.

Thanks for explaining. Thumbsup

Aaaaand now I feel stupid.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-09-2012, 04:21 AM
(05-09-2012 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Aaaaand now I feel stupid.

No, sir. You are wise.

The stupid person is the one who does not ask.

05-09-2012, 04:53 AM
(05-09-2012 04:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Aaaaand now I feel stupid.

No, sir. You are wise.

The stupid person is the one who does not ask.

True enough man! Although I doubt I compare wisdom wise to some here.

05-09-2012, 05:40 AM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
I was going to contribute, but after reading the first 13 pages, I will just reference Google's older generated search engine's result for George Bush....."Miserable failure."

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post
10-09-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
OK, I want to play this game as well. Let me put things into my perspective, so just the other way around...

Bizzy has a feeling she can't get good education and therefore can't get a decent job because she is black. Not only that, but she thinks Hitler has anything to do with this "fact". And NOT only that, but she also thinks that white people secretly love Hitler because of this "fact".

Can I be as ignorant and say that all black people run much better than white people, blacks are much, much more athletic. Not only that but the lions in Africa are responsible for that fact. And NOT only that, but all the blacks secretly love lions because of this fact.

Get it?

Big Grin

My dear, Hitler has nothing to do with blacks in USA being oppressed, the government of USA is to blame, not Hitler. Black people had problems before Hitler and after Hitler, he did not change things for the better for white people. In fact, you could say that he changed things for the better for all races in the end, because we have finally seen with our own eyes what horrors racism and extremism can do to human species. This fact helped all races around the world in the next few centuries to move away from racism, to pay more attention to civil rights and so on and so on... But this helped only on a small scale, the horrors he did were and still are horrors.

There are always some "good" things that come out from the war, but it does not minimize the damage of the war. For example, the Nazi Germany gave us rockets, jet engines, nuclear and atomic power and bombs, first assault rifle (MP44)... Many todays rifles use the technology we find in MP44, the most famous one is AK47. Most countries in the world use nuclear power plants, or at least nuclear medicine, all the jet planes use the same basic jet engine concept that the Germans invented and the space and war rockets also use basic German designs. Still today, yes.

Does anyone love Hitler because of that? Hell no, we like the science but not the time and the purpose why it was invented. If it was not for the war, we would discover that as well, only maybe 10-20 years later. War always speeds up the scientific advancements.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post