Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
10-09-2012, 08:11 AM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
(10-09-2012 05:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  My dear, Hitler has nothing to do with blacks in USA being oppressed, the government of USA is to blame, not Hitler. Black people had problems before Hitler and after Hitler, he did not change things for the better for white people. In fact, you could say that he changed things for the better for all races in the end, because we have finally seen with our own eyes what horrors racism and extremism can do to human species. This fact helped all races around the world in the next few centuries to move away from racism, to pay more attention to civil rights and so on and so on... But this helped only on a small scale, the horrors he did were and still are horrors.

There are always some "good" things that come out from the war, but it does not minimize the damage of the war. For example, the Nazi Germany gave us rockets, jet engines, nuclear and atomic power and bombs, first assault rifle (MP44)... Many todays rifles use the technology we find in MP44, the most famous one is AK47. Most countries in the world use nuclear power plants, or at least nuclear medicine, all the jet planes use the same basic jet engine concept that the Germans invented and the space and war rockets also use basic German designs. Still today, yes.

Does anyone love Hitler because of that? Hell no, we like the science but not the time and the purpose why it was invented. If it was not for the war, we would discover that as well, only maybe 10-20 years later. War always speeds up the scientific advancements.

Well put... I see you're trying to take both superhero roles now that I've been away Wink Both Diplomatizer and the X-plainer...

I don't fully agree with your sentiment of which good things came out of the war.. I'd say the world wouldn't have been worse off if we didn't know how to make atom bombs and assault rifles... but that's just me Smile

Yes, war does speed up science, but just imagine how much science would be sped up if the same amount of money and research were commited to science without having to focus on war-stuff and then eventually taking a miniscule amount of applicable things from the rockets and other weaponry Smartass
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Why do people not let this thread die?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
10-09-2012, 12:20 PM
(10-09-2012 09:07 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why do people not let this thread die?
You see, there's a small problem with that...

[Image: nazi_zombies.jpg]

(copied from the "Is the Holocaust a lie ...?" thread)

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
10-09-2012, 12:29 PM
This thread is like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football.

You know it isn't going anywhere.
It borders on funny, but just a little too close to sad to make you actually laugh.
I am shaking my head 90% of the time I'm looking.
And i feel kinda dirty everytime I look, and yet I cannot help looking.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-09-2012, 04:44 PM
(10-09-2012 12:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  This thread is like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football.

That you are able to make this comparison raises some serious, serious, and disturbing, questions.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
10-09-2012, 05:17 PM
(10-09-2012 12:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 09:07 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why do people not let this thread die?
You see, there's a small problem with that...

[Image: nazi_zombies.jpg]

(copied from the "Is the Holocaust a lie ...?" thread)

Your fallacy has been addressed by the SyndicateProject.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
10-09-2012, 05:28 PM
(10-09-2012 12:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  This thread is like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football.

You know it isn't going anywhere.
It borders on funny, but just a little too close to sad to make you actually laugh.
I am shaking my head 90% of the time I'm looking.
And i feel kinda dirty everytime I look, and yet I cannot help looking.

Well, as long as it remains the pink Nazi in the room, and remains as a thread on this site, I sadly don't think it's ever going to die, including not going anywhere.

Kind of reminds me of Vosur's pic.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
10-09-2012, 10:20 PM
(02-09-2012 11:29 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Im just asking i swear im not trolling or setting out to start fights .

No, but seriously, though. Is English your first language?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
10-09-2012, 11:08 PM
I don't see nothing wrong with Nazi posts. At least they had the best uniforms, do I remember correctly, Hugo Boss was designer for the SS? Yeah, dear Hugo was making all those Nazi uniforms, see, not everything was bad about the Nazis, they had a sense of fashion... Fashion, ja!

Big Grin

[Image: gay-nazis.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post
10-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Bump.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My