Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
08-01-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
Jews are white (typically? Tongue), and white people love Hitler....

So Jews Love Hitler!?

You must realize how stupid this question, so your a troll or very er.. Not smart.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 06:06 PM
(08-01-2013 05:59 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Jews are white (typically? Tongue), and white people love Hitler....

So Jews Love Hitler!?

You must realize how stupid this question, so your a troll or very er.. Not smart.
Combination of both?

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
08-01-2013, 07:30 PM
(02-09-2012 11:29 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Im just asking i swear im not trolling or setting out to start fights .
Sure I like Hitler, the man was a great leader, and a clever strategist. If I had to root for a side in WWII it would have been for the Nazi's, great people, not to mention smashing uniforms. Hitler was also a pretty damn good artist. I suggest you look them up some time. And don't even use that 1940's propaganda holocaust bullshit to hate Hitler. I swear so many people are subject to propaganda it's not even funny. It's even more ironic because the 'holocaust' was said to have happened by following 'blindly' I tell you if that's true than America and Europe commit a holocaust every day.
08-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Probably just like black people secretly like Idi Amin, or any other of the scores of bloody dictators Africa had in the past half century.
08-01-2013, 09:08 PM
(08-01-2013 08:55 PM)Svengali Wrote:  Probably just like black people secretly like Idi Amin, or any other of the scores of bloody dictators Africa had in the past half century.
Probably not.
08-01-2013, 09:10 PM
(08-01-2013 07:30 PM)Heilo Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 11:29 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Im just asking i swear im not trolling or setting out to start fights .
Sure I like Hitler, the man was a great leader, and a clever strategist. If I had to root for a side in WWII it would have been for the Nazi's, great people, not to mention smashing uniforms. Hitler was also a pretty damn good artist. I suggest you look them up some time. And don't even use that 1940's propaganda holocaust bullshit to hate Hitler. I swear so many people are subject to propaganda it's not even funny. It's even more ironic because the 'holocaust' was said to have happened by following 'blindly' I tell you if that's true than America and Europe commit a holocaust every day.

Where do these fucktards keep coming from?
Is there a hole in the ground somewhere?
Shortage of bridges to live under?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-01-2013, 09:27 PM
(08-01-2013 09:08 PM)Heilo Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 08:55 PM)Svengali Wrote:  Probably just like black people secretly like Idi Amin, or any other of the scores of bloody dictators Africa had in the past half century.
Probably not.
No, probably not. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Hitler had strengths.

Intelligent, a superlative orator, driven and resolute.

Despite his "evilness" (evil doesn't exist) no person is bereft of redeeming qualities.
08-01-2013, 09:30 PM
beeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooup that was the sound of my brain essplodin everywhere. Hitler was a dick ok and then he killed lots of people so he's a fuckin cock.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
08-01-2013, 09:32 PM
morals are what one makes them, aren't they?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do poor white men in the US predominately support Republicans? GirlyMan 35 484 Today 01:28 AM
Last Post: miranda_face
  Why do people think the US should be Just like Europe Aleprauchanist 24 508 29-03-2014 06:02 PM
Last Post: Stark Raving
  Why do we treat poor people like children? Heywood Jahblome 132 1,837 06-03-2014 01:33 AM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  The indigenous people of North America weekendskp 24 504 30-01-2014 08:16 AM
Last Post: Chas
  White Privlige and Ignoring the Problem BrokenQuill92 122 2,386 23-01-2014 08:15 PM
Last Post: BnW
  Why do we have poor people? bemore 77 1,765 21-12-2013 10:43 AM
Last Post: frankksj
  Obamacare makes people less likely to exercise, more likely to smoke and drink frankksj 70 1,192 06-12-2013 12:16 PM
Last Post: frankksj