Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
09-01-2013, 06:03 AM
AW: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
TheArticSage's sock-puppet? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-01-2013, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 06:36 AM by Nappa.)
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
(09-01-2013 06:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your misunderstanding and lack of knowledge of history are stunning.
Ever thought that maybe I just know more history than you do? If I didn't like history so much I probably wouldn't have a small library of history books. Mainly about ancient times since that is now where my knowledge of history is lacking. It's okay, we can't all admit we don't know everything. So here, let me do it for you. I'm not fucking omniscient! I don't know everything, I can not possibly BEGIN to know everything my knowledge only pertains to a small spec of dust and it's immediate surroundings which include a few galaxies, some stars, star clusters, and this solar system... and the universes, and the cosmos. But I don't know what happens everywhere, what has happened everywhere, or what will happen everywhere. Nature runs in cycles though so I got some pretty good guesses at the before and after.

But it's because I know so little that I seek to know more. Once you think you know it all you become a person who never questions things and I mean the least you could do is leave it at a possibility until you have the time to properly investigate it later. That's what I did with god, that's what I did with 9.11, and that's what I did with the holocaust. Left it as a possibility until i could further analyze them.

I do lack some insight when it comes to myself. Like right now... reeaaaaally wishing I had named myself Ghost Nappa, or SuperKamiGuru... or pickle-lo

[Image: tumblr_inline_mfza10WQtY1qmetgn.jpg]

But no... all I got is heilo... what a boring name...
09-01-2013, 06:47 AM
(09-01-2013 06:19 AM)Heilo Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 06:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your misunderstanding and lack of knowledge of history are stunning.
Ever thought that maybe I just know more history than you do? If I didn't like history so much I probably wouldn't have a small library of history books. Mainly about ancient times since that is now where my knowledge of history is lacking. It's okay, we can't all admit we don't know everything. So here, let me do it for you. I'm not fucking omniscient! I don't know everything, I can not possibly BEGIN to know everything my knowledge only pertains to a small spec of dust and it's immediate surroundings which include a few galaxies, some stars, star clusters, and this solar system... and the universes, and the cosmos. But I don't know what happens everywhere, what has happened everywhere, or what will happen everywhere. Nature runs in cycles though so I got some pretty good guesses at the before and after.

But it's because I know so little that I seek to know more. Once you think you know it all you become a person who never questions things and I mean the least you could do is leave it at a possibility until you have the time to properly investigate it later. That's what I did with god, that's what I did with 9.11, and that's what I did with the holocaust. Left it as a possibility until i could further analyze them.
I'm going to ask it nicely since you are newer than others here. Please stop making generalizations about posters in ways they've given no intention for you to believe. If you are making a joke, that's one thing else and and generally accepted well, but insinuating aspects about a poster in serious matters just shows bad attitude and character.

It's a pattern within countless posters on here who have this sense of superiority for not believing the same thing as other people. Then they start making generalized statements about the other posters as if they are not skeptical/non questioning because they don't agree on the same idea. For most of the people who post in this area, it is far from true as well.

And to your point that those ideas about the holocaust being "based in facts." That is true that they are based within facts, but it doesn't make them actually facts or does it make the case true. The problem I had that arose with TheArticSage (You can look up his threads on the Holocaust or other items a few pages back) and a problem with some other posters who claim to be hyper skeptical... is that they tend to just be skeptical of the mainstream and only stick to accepting their proposed truths.

To all those points such as the "gas chambers/delousing rooms" have skeptical counters as well. Yet the people who want to keep proposing them as true, don't seem to ever be up to answering the skeptical looks at the anti-holocaust belief patterns. While one guy did tests to try and claim the rooms didn't have the contamination; afterwards, other scientists, potentially less subjective, underwent tests while knowing the proper methods and came up with the results that do show gas contamination. The problem is that the latter is rarely looked at with the supposedly skeptical, it just ends up that they are sticking with their points that stand up against the Holocaust, as flimsy as they may be.

It follows the same trend of creationists trying to pick apart Evolution. It's not a strong case or argument, when the people trying to poke holes in the scientific subject area, aren't even trained in the proper scientific field to stand as qualified. This is one of the main reasons many of us don't agree with you on the holocaust despite knowing these claims that have been made. It's also a reason many of us don't believe in God or Intelligent design.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-01-2013, 06:49 AM
RE: AW: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
(09-01-2013 06:03 AM)Vosur Wrote:  TheArticSage's sock-puppet? Consider
Could be. There is some slim evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-01-2013, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 07:35 AM by Nappa.)
(09-01-2013 06:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm going to ask it nicely since you are newer than others here. Please stop making generalizations about posters in ways they've given no intention for you to believe. If you are making a joke, that's one thing else and and generally accepted well, but insinuating aspects about a poster in serious matters just shows bad attitude and character.

It's a pattern within countless posters on here who have this sense of superiority for not believing the same thing as other people. Then they start making generalized statements about the other posters as if they are not skeptical/non questioning because they don't agree on the same idea. For most of the people who post in this area, it is far from true as well.

And to your point that those ideas about the holocaust being "based in facts." That is true that they are based within facts, but it doesn't make them actually facts or does it make the case true. The problem I had that arose with TheArticSage (You can look up his threads on the Holocaust or other items a few pages back) and a problem with some other posters who claim to be hyper skeptical... is that they tend to just be skeptical of the mainstream and only stick to accepting their proposed truths.

To all those points such as the "gas chambers/delousing rooms" have skeptical counters as well. Yet the people who want to keep proposing them as true, don't seem to ever be up to answering the skeptical looks at the anti-holocaust belief patterns. While one guy did tests to try and claim the rooms didn't have the contamination; afterwards, other scientists, potentially less subjective, underwent tests while knowing the proper methods and came up with the results that do show gas contamination. The problem is that the latter is rarely looked at with the supposedly skeptical, it just ends up that they are sticking with their points that stand up against the Holocaust, as flimsy as they may be.

It follows the same trend of creationists trying to pick apart Evolution. It's not a strong case or argument, when the people trying to poke holes in the scientific subject area, aren't even trained in the proper scientific field to stand as qualified. This is one of the main reasons many of us don't agree with you on the holocaust despite knowing these claims that have been made. It's also a reason many of us don't believe in God or Intelligent design.
Yes Chas about those generalizations you really need to stop that, Chas... Chas? Oh I'm sorry were you talking about me! Be ready to receive if you're going to dish it out! Besides your generalization is something I called a possibility. It's completely possible that I know more than he does. Unless you think otherwise in which case you'd be assuming I was wrong and automatically defend Chas.

REEEEEEAAALLY going to have to try inventing my own genocide. Shhhhhhhhh. If all you're worried about is gas chambers then it's no wonder why you still believe in the holocaust, there's a great many things wrong with the official story. But no one thing can change a mind. It's the things that change minds not the singular thing, but things. Things people are able to establish and connect... just like connect the dots. If you're having problems connecting the dots that really isn't my problem. But I'll help you if I can, more so if you're willing to let me help you. It's the small things that give bigger things credibility.

Like pools...

[Image: swimpool.jpg]

But not just pools, they had post offices, courts, theaters, infirmaries, showers that were conveniently not lethal gas chambers... these camps had it all!

Here's some Nappa. Really should see about getting my name changed... but first I sleep
09-01-2013, 09:38 AM
(09-01-2013 07:16 AM)Heilo Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 06:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm going to ask it nicely since you are newer than others here. Please stop making generalizations about posters in ways they've given no intention for you to believe. If you are making a joke, that's one thing else and and generally accepted well, but insinuating aspects about a poster in serious matters just shows bad attitude and character.

Yes Chas about those generalizations you really need to stop that, Chas... Chas? Oh I'm sorry were you talking about me! Be ready to receive if you're going to dish it out! Besides your generalization is something I called a possibility. It's completely possible that I know more than he does. Unless you think otherwise in which case you'd be assuming I was wrong and automatically defend Chas.

REEEEEEAAALLY going to have to try inventing my own genocide. Shhhhhhhhh. If all you're worried about is gas chambers then it's no wonder why you still believe in the holocaust, there's a great many things wrong with the official story. But no one thing can change a mind. It's the things that change minds not the singular thing, but things. Things people are able to establish and connect... just like connect the dots. If you're having problems connecting the dots that really isn't my problem. But I'll help you if I can, more so if you're willing to let me help you. It's the small things that give bigger things credibility.

Like pools...

[Image: swimpool.jpg]

But not just pools, they had post offices, courts, theaters, infirmaries, showers that were conveniently not lethal gas chambers... these camps had it all!

Here's some Nappa. Really should see about getting my name changed... but first I sleep
Apparently you think I was ripping you making a generalziation about the history knowledge... no not quite, as I stated easily, that was a joke snipe you seemed to have missed. Your generalizing comments are about assuming people don't question things because they don't agree with you.

Oh goodie, the same arguments that TheArticSage made as well.. didn't see that one coming. Yes, pools, posts offices, etc... yes they also had occasional violin recitals and soccer games. That changes the argument how? I think this may be back to the issue commonly had here which was had with many previous arguers on this topic. What do they define as the "the official story" and what is it that defines the Holocaust. Because some people claim they are right that the Holocaust didn't exists because the death numbers taught back in the day were inaccurate. As it turned out, the Russians especially, overinflated the body numbers from their camp reports and that information was discovered and been re-established as known after many figures were released with the fall of the Soviet Union... so which of these is the "official story" you speak of? Maybe that aspect doesn't matter to you big picture, forsooth?

If your case is on that line of how the camps weren't miserable culture-less environments, you are right. I don't think that is being taught as the official story though... well at least I wasn't so maybe that's why these arguments keep seemingly so amusing to me. Even having these situations at their disposal doesn't in anyway make the situation alright or a just legal action. Oh, BTW, in case you were going to bring it up because sometimes people love to, yes the US treatment of Japanese Americans was a horrid act as well during WWII.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
09-01-2013, 09:54 AM
It is true, what you heard about white people loving Hitler, we all do. Here's the story: each year, on 4/20 all white people between the ages of 4 and 20 at 4:20 (we repeat the numbers 4 and 20 three times to symbolize the trinity of the fuhrer, the third reich, and 'The Final Solution') must affirm, or reaffirm their love and devotion to the fuhrer and his ideals. If you don't, you can't be white anymore.

True story. Rolleyes

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Near's post
09-01-2013, 11:48 AM
(09-01-2013 12:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Heilo angry, Helio smash!?

I kid, I kid. But do you honestly expect to not be ridiculed or judged if you say something so evidently false as " the holocaust was propaganda bullshit", especially now with that "if you do beleive in the holocaust you're pretty much doing the same thing that you think hitler did" line. as though to imply we got a decent way through committing genocide, forcibly occupied and subjugated several nations and cause a glodal war.

Is you take isue with it, please by all means, step up to the plate, get you bat ready and proceed to beat the long dead horse, while explaining your aphormentioned issues with it, otherwise kindly sit your ass back down on the bench and let the other people have their turn.
your signature and your views don't even align.
09-01-2013, 01:23 PM
(09-01-2013 06:00 AM)Heilo Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 01:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am sure I will find it to be an interesting read to say the least, and of course I have somebody in mind I may forward it to after reading it. And yeah, I am sure Hitler didn't invade Poland due to his dream of making a new empire and expanding to the East to population growth room and shit.

And England 'n Co were totally out of step by rushing to their allies aid after giving repeated warnings to stop invading other, non hostile nations. And after all, the Nazi regime's prosecution of Jews, and blacks as lesser beings was totally excusable, and itself not worthy of invasion were the situation turned around, for example if Isreal existed at that time and invaded Germany, it'd be totally alright under the pretense of prevention of prosecution of Jews....
Poland had that shit coming. Persecuting people of german heritage while Adolf Hitler was in power? I can't believe they honestly thought that was a good idea. Then Hitler Blitzkrieged their ass and they went crying to Britain. Disregarding the Jews and the Blacks that actually served in the Nazi military, disregarding that Britain, America, And most likely France probably were belittling minorities as well. The point is that the poles not expecting any negative repercussions for their actions is absurd.

Btw, if any jews were getting mass murdered this day, Israel would be all donkey kong all over that shit. Just like they're going apeshit over the Palestinians.

(09-01-2013 01:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  Please
don't make new threads about how there were no dead Jews and Gypsies in the 2nd WW... Please don't, not again, we heard it all 100 times, there is NOTHING new you can say that we haven't already heard. We know everything about non-gas chambers, but delousing chambers, we heard it all about typhus, not gas chambers, about USA stopping the supply lines and thus starving people in concentration camps, we heard it all about forged numbers of dead Jewish people, we heard it all about Zionists that wanted to make modern Israel, we heard how Jews have orchestrated the whole WW2...

We heard it all, so please, pretty please, with sugar on top, spare us these stories, don't bother writting.

Thank you.
Huh...
and yet you still believe in the holocaust, wow, I never knew people could be so... fundamentalist. Who said anything about Jews orchestrating WWII? You may wish for them to be stories, but they're no more a story than evolution. For these things you've just said are all based on scientific FACT. What do you have good sir? A few pictures and a couple of 'eye-witness' testimonies?

If that's all it took to prove a genocide to you then I don't think I'd have a very hard time inventing one... That's actually not a bad idea... in fact... that's a bloody brilliant idea. Perhaps the only way to convince other people that they've been fooled is to fool them yourself! I'll sleep on this idea, see what I can get done.

(09-01-2013 01:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm gonna call you stupid fuck from now on.

Hey Stupid Fuck, you're a stupid fuck.

You mistake hate for pity.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
09-01-2013, 02:53 PM
(09-01-2013 09:38 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Apparently you think I was ripping you making a generalziation about the history knowledge... no not quite, as I stated easily, that was a joke snipe you seemed to have missed. Your generalizing comments are about assuming people don't question things because they don't agree with you.

Oh goodie, the same arguments that TheArticSage made as well.. didn't see that one coming. Yes, pools, posts offices, etc... yes they also had occasional violin recitals and soccer games. That changes the argument how? I think this may be back to the issue commonly had here which was had with many previous arguers on this topic. What do they define as the "the official story" and what is it that defines the Holocaust. Because some people claim they are right that the Holocaust didn't exists because the death numbers taught back in the day were inaccurate. As it turned out, the Russians especially, overinflated the body numbers from their camp reports and that information was discovered and been re-established as known after many figures were released with the fall of the Soviet Union... so which of these is the "official story" you speak of? Maybe that aspect doesn't matter to you big picture, forsooth?

If your case is on that line of how the camps weren't miserable culture-less environments, you are right. I don't think that is being taught as the official story though... well at least I wasn't so maybe that's why these arguments keep seemingly so amusing to me. Even having these situations at their disposal doesn't in anyway make the situation alright or a just legal action. Oh, BTW, in case you were going to bring it up because sometimes people love to, yes the US treatment of Japanese Americans was a horrid act as well during WWII.
I'm sorry I'm having a hard time following you here. Just what is it you believe about the holocaust? Other than the fact some minor ethnic groups were sent to concentration camps as a means to deport them but never came to it's conclusion. You do realize that you've just admitted above that the allies lied multiple times about the holocaust and kept inconvenient things out of their official story... and that doesn't in any way shape or form hurt the credibility of other things they said about the holocaust?

I mean the commander of Auschwitz specifically said 4,000,000 Jews in his confession. 4,000,000! Why would he lie about that? And if he lied couldn't others have lied too? What you just said compromises the Nuremberg trials in a big way. More importantly, why would they lie? People usually don't lie in court unless they're under some kind of duress, and it was rumored that those who were to stand trial were subject to torture.

They had soccer games, and violin recitals?! BEST... HOLOCAUST... EEEEEEVVVEEEEER! Seriously I have no idea what part of the holocaust you still believe, or even if you believe in the holocaust. From what you just said those are some pretty good reasons to openly question it with severe skepticism. I don't know, somehow I can't imagine people being gassed while their friends are playing happy notes on violins.