Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
09-01-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
dragon ball z sucks

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-01-2013, 04:58 PM
(09-01-2013 04:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  dragon ball z sucks
You've obviously never watched the team four star version. Or if you have, I don't think we have the same sense of humor. TFS DBZ = 6 hours of pure comedy.
09-01-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 09:05 PM by Diablo.)
I don't particularly like Hitler, but from a Historical perspective he does sort of get the short end of the stick. I mean what he did wasn't really much different than what countless other countries have done in the past, and are even doing now. Genocide isn't exactly extinct, and yet we have been socially manipulated to picture him when we hear that word.

Even the US has more than its fair share of atrocities. Its not like the Native Americans fell over dead of their own accord, and many of our tactics used would have been little better than Hitler himself. The US civil war's imprisonment camps would be a far greater example. Many of these PoW camps during the civil war, on both sides but particularly on the confederate, were no better than the camps used by Hitler to house the jews. The confederate states even protected the institution of slavery, so why is the name Jefferson Davis not scorned over Hitler?
10-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Oh dear God, here we go again, swimming pools and violin concerts with music schools... Yes, I am really sorry that I missed all the exitment and fun and games in those concentration camps. If stupid Americans didn't interfere, we might all still be enjoying the benefits of living in the concentration camp. Such a shame...

My dear sir, yes you Heilo, I have seen all these "evidence", but it is not all that overwhelming and scientific as you say it is. It falls into a big hat called the conspiracy theories and although I personally like and follow a lot of conspiracies, this one just makes no sense to any logical and intelligent person. Yes, there are some things that were lied to us, yes, some numbers are blown out of proportions, yes, yes, but to say they had swimming pools, no gas chambers and that there was no holocaust is just... Well, wrong. Fucking Nazi loving wrong.

Also, if you care to search for it a bit, you will find exactly the same topics and our disagreement with those statements. So, there really is no need to continue torturing us with this stupidity. Also, I would suggest you read up a bit about the WW2, if you do not like American or British type of history, why not try Chinese, Yugoslavian, or some other non-USA based country from that time? They wrote history as well, but they were not with USA and Britain, so they might have written a different story. Or did they?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
10-01-2013, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 01:04 AM by Nappa.)
(10-01-2013 12:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh dear God, here we go again, swimming pools and violin concerts with music schools... Yes, I am really sorry that I missed all the exitment and fun and games in those concentration camps. If stupid Americans didn't interfere, we might all still be enjoying the benefits of living in the concentration camp. Such a shame...

My dear sir, yes you Heilo, I have seen all these "evidence", but it is not all that overwhelming and scientific as you say it is. It falls into a big hat called the conspiracy theories and although I personally like and follow a lot of conspiracies, this one just makes no sense to any logical and intelligent person. Yes, there are some things that were lied to us, yes, some numbers are blown out of proportions, yes, yes, but to say they had swimming pools, no gas chambers and that there was no holocaust is just... Well, wrong. Fucking Nazi loving wrong.
Why is it wrong? The evidence for the holocaust that was brought forward to me was all taking upon it's own merit, at the time I was taught about the holocaust I knew nay about a different opinion of the subject and had no reason to doubt the official story. But when I was brought the evidence for my current belief it explained things in a logical manner with science, medicine, and logic to back it up. I have no reason to doubt my current stance with the evidence you are presenting me. You're to prove the holocaust, just like christians are trying to prove god. And I will not be accepting mere pictures of dead bodies and eye witness testimonies as proof, because it's hardly proof of anything at all. Except people died. Same thing here... hmmm I am getting a lot of good ideas from this thread. Maybe I should make a thread asking you guys to prove it?

Wait. I think I might know why you think the holocaust can't possibly be wrong... it might be because Nazi's have been portrayed as the baddies in every media imaginable for the past 70 years. Video games, comics, movies, TV, documentaries, books... you name it. Need a bad guy? I do Nazi any bad guys here.

10-01-2013, 01:04 AM
(10-01-2013 12:59 AM)Heilo Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 12:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh dear God, here we go again, swimming pools and violin concerts with music schools... Yes, I am really sorry that I missed all the exitment and fun and games in those concentration camps. If stupid Americans didn't interfere, we might all still be enjoying the benefits of living in the concentration camp. Such a shame...

Why is it wrong? The evidence for the holocaust that was brought forward to me was all taking upon it's own merit, at the time I was taught about the holocaust I knew nay about a different opinion of the subject and had no reason to doubt the official story. But when I was brought the evidence for my current belief it explained things in a logical manner with science, medicine, and logic to back it up. I have no reason to doubt my current stance with the evidence you are presenting me. You're to prove the holocaust, just like christians are trying to prove god. And I will not be accepting mere pictures of dead bodies and eye witness testimonies as proof, because it's hardly proof of anything at all. Except people died. Same thing here... hmmm I am getting a lot of good ideas from this thread. Maybe I should make a thread asking you guys to prove it?
Or you know, don't and just leave the forum because nobody wants you here.

10-01-2013, 01:11 AM
(10-01-2013 01:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or you know, don't and just leave the forum because nobody wants you here.
Well that's not very nice... I don't go around saying nobody wants you here do I? Is it because I called you a zealot? That's not going to change until you learn to control your emotions.

10-01-2013, 02:40 AM
You're still here?

shooo, go on, get out.

10-01-2013, 03:03 AM
AW: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
We have already had a 60 pages long discussion about whether or not the Holocaust happened. Good luck trying to find someone on here who wants to beat that dead horse again.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-01-2013, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 03:55 AM by ClydeLee.)
(10-01-2013 12:59 AM)Nappa Wrote:  

Wait. I think I might know why you think the holocaust can't possibly be wrong... it might be because Nazi's have been portrayed as the baddies in every media imaginable for the past 70 years. Video games, comics, movies, TV, documentaries, books... you name it. Need a bad guy? I do Nazi any bad guys here.

I highly doubt you'll find anyone willing to engage you in such an event because all you've demonstrated at this stage is how you've been convinced without listing any ounce of details other than your ability to connect the dots. Once again, the same arguments brought before by TheArticSage, I'm a bit surprised how on point they can be. Yes, it's only because of the media occurrences that we see across the mediums that villainize Nazis.. Next shall you ask if there are any movies where the Nazi's are shown in a positive light?

How about you go and revive this thread http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...aust-a-lie since it's full of all the information being hinted at or discussed and likely going to have that information you have seen, if not, I'm curious why you haven't mentioned a single source. Saving it all for your own grand thread? Consider

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson