Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
10-01-2013, 03:46 AM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
(10-01-2013 03:28 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm curious why you haven't mentioned a single source. Saving it all for your own grand thread? Consider
Big Grin That's exactly what I'm doing! If I put all the information and credibility into the first post, then I won't have to repeat anything. Hopefully. You'd be surprised how much you have to repeat stuff if you're not careful. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 06:23 AM
(10-01-2013 03:46 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 03:28 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm curious why you haven't mentioned a single source. Saving it all for your own grand thread? Consider
Big Grin That's exactly what I'm doing! If I put all the information and credibility into the first post, then I won't have to repeat anything. Hopefully. You'd be surprised how much you have to repeat stuff if you're not careful. Sad
Nobody likes you or wants you here, nobody cares about your topic you keep preaching about.
Go away.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
10-01-2013, 06:28 AM
(10-01-2013 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 03:46 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Big Grin That's exactly what I'm doing! If I put all the information and credibility into the first post, then I won't have to repeat anything. Hopefully. You'd be surprised how much you have to repeat stuff if you're not careful. Sad

Nobody likes you or wants you here, nobody cares about your topic you keep preaching about.
Go away.

Come on muffs, stop feeding the troll. They bite. Tongue
10-01-2013, 06:33 AM
hypocrite.. Dodgy

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]