Do women feel imgainary pain when see male gets injured in their genitle?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2012, 06:46 AM
Do women feel imgainary pain when see male gets injured in their genitle?
im watching 1000 way to die, and just felt imaginary pain when I saw the bit where the guy got a fish stuck in his cock.

and I thought of this. Normally guys gets some imaginary pain when we see injuries where done to the penis or testicle. Watching that guy gettin kicked in the nuts give you some pain too.

I understand the point of having imaginary pain as a self-protection method. but im wondering do women recive this pain too? when they see male gettin hurt in the genital?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: Do women feel imgainary pain when see male gets injured in their genitle?
How can you get pain in a part of the body that you don't have and never had?
Transgender m>f would maybe get that but a born woman, I don't think so.
I can imagine that it hurts very bad when a guy gets kicked in the nuts because I know it hurts like crap to bump into something boobs first but that's all my brain allows me to "feel".

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2012, 09:31 AM
I understand it hurts (a lot), but don't feel it. Birth labour I can imagine and feel.
25-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Being intersexed I can imagine every bit of both sides >.> Makes hospitals really scary. Luckily imagined pain can't compete with real women's pain.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-03-2012, 04:48 PM
(25-03-2012 09:46 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Being intersexed I can imagine every bit of both sides >.> Makes hospitals really scary. Luckily imagined pain can't compete with real women's pain.
Hey, I wonder, do you get menstrual pain and all that crap? because if that's the case you got the worse of both sides Shocking

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
25-03-2012, 04:54 PM
I feel sorry for anyone who doubles over in pain, doesn't matter if it involves genitals.

And if attacked by a male, you bet your sweet patooties that I am going to aim right for the crotch, first thing.

I think "god" put a male's genitals out there and vulnerable to give us ladies an advantage. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-03-2012, 08:00 PM
(25-03-2012 07:36 AM)Leela Wrote:  How can you get pain in a part of the body that you don't have and never had?
Transgender m>f would maybe get that but a born woman, I don't think so.
I can imagine that it hurts very bad when a guy gets kicked in the nuts because I know it hurts like crap to bump into something boobs first but that's all my brain allows me to "feel".

ye bt its imaginary pain. It doesnt really need a part to feel, its the brain's signal.

eg - a permanent bold person still feel pain on their head when they see someone pulling a large chunk of hair off from someones head. any form of painful image we see, we receive imaginary pain.

but no one said anything about pain in genitle so jst wonderings