Do y'all do this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Do y'all do this?
Spending like 15 minutes typing up a response or a new thread and you're like, "yeah, yeah, take that, scrub, uh huh, how you like that?"

And then, you look at it and go

[Image: 154f2xk.gif]

and then ex it off, return to the home page, click "Mark All Forums Read", and stare at the screen while waiting for someone else to respond.

Or, is this just me?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
05-01-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: Do y'all do this?
Hah I am doing that ALL THE TIME!!!
writing half a novel and then just delete because I think about the fact that the person might answer and a discussion will start, so I don't wanna anymore lol

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Yup! I've done that. Or I realize I can't make my point across clearly enough and it might come across wing or unthought out. Ha ha.
05-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Very very frequently. Big Grin
05-01-2012, 03:25 PM
(05-01-2012 02:32 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yup! I've done that. Or I realize I can't make my point across clearly enough and it might come across wing or unthought out. Ha ha.

This. I back out of a lot of reply pages. I'll decide that it's not relevant, not funny, not important, or just doesn't make enough sense. Sometimes I even type up a pretty harsh attack on someone and deleted it because it's immature or inappropriate. The internet gives you more time to think about what you say than real life does.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
05-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Every day. I think it's in our nature to be critical. Good for you KC to be a critical theist.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
05-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I spent 15 minutes writing a response to this, but decided this would suffice.
[+] 3 users Like Ben's post
05-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Shit ..... I'll be hammered drunk the night before posting replys and yada yada yada... and the next day I wake up sober... review all my posts I made the night before and be like...

WTF? Dude.. I can't even spell a word.. I look like a dork! One drunk ass retarded muthafucka LOL...

Big Grin

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
05-01-2012, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 10:39 PM by houseofcantor.)
...and it works. Wink

I can spend like an hour writing a post; then stare at it, then erase it. I consider it to be a tool of morality; seems like it's always the morality looking to take offense and shit and respond with the heat. Sometimes flying a simulation of a simulation cools the jets.

Sometimes ya gotta bring the heat. Having identity is having a moral drive to identify... I'm thinking it's the otherwise inexpressable love of the Gwynnies driving this identity to moralize. Has a moral paradigm arisen from all the unspoken thought, the absolute of the absolute? Love... which accepts all, I love, that identifies?

(05-01-2012 10:24 PM)ddrew Wrote:  Shit ..... I'll be hammered drunk the night before posting replys and yada yada yada... and the next day I wake up sober... review all my posts I made the night before and be like...

WTF? Dude.. I can't even spell a word.. I look like a dork! One drunk ass retarded muthafucka LOL...

Big Grin

Ever do the schizophrenic shuffle? Look at a post later and go, that was not me? Good thing about clinical insanity; plausible deniability. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Never.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post