Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?
(14-09-2012 08:52 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Mine is a following of peace. I wish no harm upon the blasphemer. That is why we should end your suffering by slitting your wrists with the forks you hold so dear. A nice peaceful end to your heretical life. May you suffer an eternity in the Walker Texas Ranger universe.

Oh, oh. I foresee a schism in Beardianity between those of the path of the fork and those of the volcano.

It is always thus, the TrueBeard and the hirsute heretics. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-09-2012, 09:04 AM
I don't identify with forks or beards.

I'll just go into a corner some place and wonder what Hideo Kojima would take as a sacrifice to him...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
14-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Man I really hope that Odin comes back. You guys think Odin will come back someday?
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
14-09-2012, 10:30 AM
(14-09-2012 10:20 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Man I really hope that Odin comes back. You guys think Odin will come back someday?

Odin never left, did he?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2012, 01:46 PM
(14-09-2012 10:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 10:20 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Man I really hope that Odin comes back. You guys think Odin will come back someday?

Odin never left, did he?

Yeah, he's conservative.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-09-2012, 06:17 PM
.... we need a smiley which shakes it fist angrily ...

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-09-2012, 02:20 AM
Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?
(14-09-2012 07:07 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Is the OP still responding?

Anything I say is just as true as anything in the bible. And I can prove that is true because I just said it was true and the bible says that it is true so 2 truths can only mean truth^2 which makes anything I say super-true.

Having said that, Jesus is the chocolate bunny that graces so many young kids mouths every Easter. He has risen many times only to be consumed innumerable times by greedy little kids looking for a sugar rush. The Rapture is real but not in the bible, but also not as you describe. The Rapture will occur in 2015 with the release of Madden 2016 for the Xbox 1080-IQ. In it will be a code that once input into the former years Madden 2015 will cause a rip in space-time. This will not have a devastating effect, instead, it will cause our universe to merge with the My Little Pony Universe and all life in our Universe will live out the rest of eternity there, along with the Care Bears.

I have spoken

There will also be Lord Gwyneth Paltrow presiding over our new world.

We're gonna all become Bronies? I don't know if I like this threat much. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-09-2012, 07:51 AM
I'm sorry Erx but the great Brony in the sky has spoken. This is the way it should be.

He has also told me I should sacrifice a virgin. In this religion a virgin is someone who has never tasted starbucks and to sacrifice means to make then drink it...blisteringly hot!

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
15-09-2012, 08:01 AM
I don't think I've ever even seen a starbucks...

You keep away from me!

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
15-09-2012, 03:03 PM
(15-09-2012 08:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't think I've ever even seen a starbucks...

You keep away from me!

Starbucks is not logical. It is woo. It is considered anti-forking. There is no evidence for it.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post