Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?
If you use the fork (a small version of the Devil's pitchfork that is so carefully described in detail in the bible. Verses...uh...well...it's in there), you will surely be banished to the Walker Texas Ranger Universe and forced to watch Chuck Norris deliver monologues while roundhouse kicking goons in the groin.

"early prototype"
I like that.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
16-09-2012, 09:16 AM
(16-09-2012 09:11 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  If you use the fork (a small version of the Devil's pitchfork that is so carefully described in detail in the bible. Verses...uh...well...it's in there), you will surely be banished to the Walker Texas Ranger Universe and forced to watch Chuck Norris deliver monologues while roundhouse kicking goons in the groin.

"early prototype"
I like that.

Ha. There goes the Bearded One. Trying to lead young atheists astray with his talk of hell and Chuck Norris. Forks are the tool of freedom. Freedom from slavery to superstitious ramblings about why forks are not the tool of freedom.
16-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Notice how these guys are only allowed to play on daddy's laptop on a Sunday?

I'm trying to imagine their home life.

No, it's too pitiable.

Some of you here say you were this heavily indoctrinated. How did you start to snap out of it?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-09-2012, 09:33 AM
(16-09-2012 09:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Some of you here say you were this heavily indoctrinated. How did you start to snap out of it?

One day I got forked Hobo

I wuz like: No way, who knew forking was this cool? But God wuz like D00d it's illegal. So I wuz like: fork you, God troll, I no belief in u no morez.

True story.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-09-2012, 09:45 AM
To tell the truth, I never ever was this badly off. My parents and our society were pretty Christian but fortunately for me, also science orientated. If they're telling you Jesus on the one hand and encouraging you to devour science books on the other... well things go downhill pretty quickly Tongue Depending who you are... but the escape route exists, which is more than a lot of people get.
16-09-2012, 09:55 AM
(15-09-2012 07:11 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Logica.. Still defeated...

Jesus is the winner

Logica got pwnd by Jesus! Blink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-09-2012, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2012 03:53 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-09-2012 09:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?"

He damn well better get his ass back here. He's the best handyman/gardener we've ever had. He's on vacation, in Mexico, this week. If he doesn't come back, I'll hunt him down. Tongue

I'm happy to report Jesus did come back. He brought doggy treats for Lorenzo, and a beautiful painted flower pot his sister, (a seriously great artist/potter), made for my mom's garden. Welcome back, Jesus. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
16-09-2012, 10:41 AM
(16-09-2012 10:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 09:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?"

He damn well better get his ass back here. He's the best handyman/gardener we've ever had. He's on vacation, in Mexico, this week. If he doesn't come back, I'll hunt him down. Tongue

I'm happy to report Jesus did come back. He brought doggy treats for Lorenzo, and a beautiful painted flower pot his sister, (an seriously great artist/potter), made for my mom's garden. Welcome back, Jesus. Tongue

I'm glad he was able to get back across the border. Snuffy wishes Jesus would bring her treats.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-09-2012, 12:45 PM
(16-09-2012 09:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Notice how these guys are only allowed to play on daddy's laptop on a Sunday?

I'm trying to imagine their home life.

No, it's too pitiable.

Some of you here say you were this heavily indoctrinated. How did you start to snap out of it?

Was always too curious and then moved out and life hit me. Just went slowly forward after that, college doesn't hurt, and working somewhere that you see a diverse set of people and problems and devastation doesn't help religious doctrine either.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.”
― Baruch Spinoza
[+] 2 users Like Alice's post
16-09-2012, 05:47 PM
(16-09-2012 09:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 07:11 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Logica.. Still defeated...

Jesus is the winner

Logica got pwnd by Jesus! Blink

Actually, I am pretty sure Jesus was pwned by me and Charlie Sheen, but okay.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post