Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?
(06-09-2012 07:40 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Did you know that Jesus will return for the people who have a relationship with him?

Did you know we call it the Rapture or the Second Coming?

Yes, Jesus is coming back for the "save" the true Christians...

Will you be ready... he will not give a sign .. he will come as a thief in the night.. he will come through the clouds when we least expect it.

1 Thess 5:2

For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

So be ready... Like one of our favorite preacher always say: Dr TD Jakes..."Get ready .. Get ready.."

Be bless.Smile

How much of Megiddo has your preacher taught you I must ask.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 11:30 PM by Alice.)
Star RE: Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?
(06-09-2012 04:14 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  This is why you must study the Word of God for yourself so that you will not be ignorant to it.

So what if I think the word of god though is from the Zend Avesta or The Kojiki?? Hell, what if I think that somehow god spoke through Walt Disney and it came through in Snow White. Seems more realistic. I think ill study that, movie night!!! I mean seriously, how can the main thing to back up the bible is the bible? Ive tried finding "proof" that what it says is real, you can't. You can find out how we got like the King James version which makes me believe it less, well now I don't believe it at all, I don't need to study it anymore then the Koran. The only reason I would is so I can quote for quote verses to contradict your verses, but I could save time and probably just google it. God is not Great is Great. It's arrogance to propose you have the one way, but cant sufficiently back it up, you have to prove it. Prove it without using the bible and im listening.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.”
― Baruch Spinoza
[+] 2 users Like Alice's post
10-09-2012, 04:39 AM
The Bible has a unicorn. The Qu'ran has a pegasus. They are both equally non-relevant. ;D

(09-09-2012 11:23 PM)Alice Wrote:   So what if I think the word of god though is from the Zend Avesta or The Kojiki?? Hell, what if I think that somehow god spoke through Walt Disney and it came through in Snow White. Seems more realistic. I think ill study that, movie night!!! I mean seriously, how can the main thing to back up the bible is the bible? Ive tried finding "proof" that what it says is real, you can't. You can find out how we got like the King James version which makes me believe it less, well now I don't believe it at all, I don't need to study it anymore then the Koran. The only reason I would is so I can quote for quote verses to contradict your verses, but I could save time and probably just google it. God is not Great is Great. It's arrogance to propose you have the one way, but cant sufficiently back it up, you have to prove it. Prove it without using the bible and im listening.

If you are going to debate about the Bible, Torah, or Qu'ran, I suggest reading it beforehand.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-09-2012, 05:02 AM
According to the Edda, Stanza 40 through 58, three roosters will crow, heralding the beginning of Ragnarök.

Also, according the Book of Smooshes, verse 14-17:
"(14)Verily I say unto you, that on the fifth day of smooshes, the Queen of all monsters will rise and peck the eyes of all the trolls who darest sow discord among the unbelievers, and spread the zombie heresy. (15)For there shall be none that offend the Monster Queen as much as zombies.(16)And trolls.(17)And those who ate all the pie."

Please remember the third of the smooshy commandments:
"Do not feed the trolls."

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 3 users Like Smooshmonster's post
10-09-2012, 08:48 AM
(06-09-2012 07:40 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Did you know that Jesus will return for the people who have a relationship with him?
I know some people are wasting their time thinking so. Rolleyes

(06-09-2012 07:40 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Did you know we call it the Rapture or the Second Coming?
Yep. Cool

(06-09-2012 07:40 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Yes, Jesus is coming back for the "save" the true Christians...
Can you please use some grammar so we may understand? Ohmy

(06-09-2012 07:40 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Will you be ready... he will not give a sign .. he will come as a thief in the night.. he will come through the clouds when we least expect it.

For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
Ah, so your god is a sneaky thief now. Dodgy

(06-09-2012 07:40 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  So be ready... Like one of our favorite preacher always say: Dr TD Jakes..."Get ready .. Get ready.."
Who? Drinking Beverage

(06-09-2012 07:40 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Be bless.Smile
Exactly how does one "be" a verb... Huh

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
10-09-2012, 09:33 AM

Did you know we call it the Rapture or the Second Coming?

Yes, Jesus is coming back for the "save" the true Christians...

Will you be ready... he will not give a sign .. he will come as a thief in the night.. he will come through the clouds when we least expect it.

So be ready... Like one of our favorite preacher always say: Dr TD Jakes..."Get ready .. Get ready.."

Be bless.Smile

Please watch the Monty Python link below. Instead of Dead Parrot please insert the name of the deity you desire, that will just about cover it.Drinking Beverage

http://youtu.be/npjOSLCR2hE

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
10-09-2012, 09:39 AM
"Do you Believe that Jesus will Come back?"

He damn well better get his ass back here. He's the best handyman/gardener we've ever had. He's on vacation, in Mexico, this week. If he doesn't come back, I'll hunt him down. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-09-2012, 10:04 AM
I fail to understand why anyone would seriously come onto a forum of atheists and ask if we think jesus is coming back. Isn't it better to ask if we even think he was real?

This is like asking kids who don't believe in santa if they think santa is coming back and returning? ??????
10-09-2012, 10:12 AM
(10-09-2012 10:04 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I fail to understand why anyone would seriously come onto a forum of atheists and ask if we think jesus is coming back. Isn't it better to ask if we even think he was real?

This is like asking kids who don't believe in santa if they think santa is coming back and returning? ??????

But I have proof of Santa...

He brings me presents.

And one year I saw him fucking my mum.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
10-09-2012, 10:17 AM
hahahahahaha
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post