Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????
The first time I saw Bill O'Reilly was on that famous video where he told David silverman that the tides go in and out and you can't explain that, I thought it was damn funny but then I kept watching O'Reilly interviews and daaaaamnnnn that man is frustrating!!! The way he keeps interrupting everyone and how they just let him do it makes me so angry at timesAngry but other times it is just so frustrating that is funnyyy and I gotta love him cause he knows he's an asshole and he does it great!!!Blush
I have to say watching O'Reilly is my guilty pleasure but must of the times I end up frustrated for playing his ''funny'' videos on youtube.Sadcryface2

Saddly he is still on tv because that is what people want to watch and I don't think it is because they think it is so bad that is good.

So yeah, any O'Reilly fans/haters on this forum?

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 07:55 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
RE: Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????
Didn't he say that to Dawkins? I remember Dawkins being very polite saying we know why.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

18-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Whatever he's still a doofus.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Re: Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????
NMSome people respect people who do what they do well. I say that's foolish

Bill has admitted he's putting on an exaggerated act and he draws attention. But he's willingly de-educating people and creating red herrings in American news. I have no love for that.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
18-02-2014, 08:18 PM
(18-02-2014 07:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Didn't he say that to Dawkins? I remember Dawkins being very polite saying we know why.

Dawkings is awesomeThumbsup

He said the same thing to David Silverman too and Dave's reaction was priceless! A famous facebook meme came out thanks to that.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
18-02-2014, 08:25 PM
He reminds me of an angrier, far less informed Chippy. ... Let me let that sink in for a minute. ... Consider ... Yup. I'm standing by it. They are both entertaining. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Bill O'Reilly is a big blubbering vagina.

Maddox @ The Best Page in the Universe Wrote:This guy is the epitome of narcissism, and coming from a guy whose website is titled "The Best Page in the Universe," that's saying a lot. If I had to describe Bill O'Reilly in a phrase, it would be "sock-sniffer." You know the kind of guy who comes home from a long day of work, his feet have been sweating all day, his socks are ripe with the pungent aroma of stale milk and wet leather, and after he finally sits down and takes his socks off, but just before he throws them in the hamper, he takes a quick sniff to sample his odors.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-02-2014, 11:05 AM
(18-02-2014 08:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Bill has admitted he's putting on an exaggerated act and he draws attention. But he's willingly de-educating people and creating red herrings in American news. I have no love for that.

Yeah. He's actually relatively smart, and isn't so obtuse when he isn't on Fox. He's basically playing a character because it gets Fox ratings and gets him money. The only difference between his show and the Colbert Report is that people know the Colbert Report is satire.

Now, I hate him for being intellectually dishonest and sowing seeds of hate and misinformation.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-02-2014, 11:13 AM
I seen him in a debate, made me wonder if his fox news persona is as fake as Glenn Beck.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
19-02-2014, 11:16 AM
Reilly is like a clown I listen to him when I want some laughs.
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post