Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????
(19-02-2014 11:05 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 08:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Bill has admitted he's putting on an exaggerated act and he draws attention. But he's willingly de-educating people and creating red herrings in American news. I have no love for that.

Yeah. He's actually relatively smart, and isn't so obtuse when he isn't on Fox. He's basically playing a character because it gets Fox ratings and gets him money. The only difference between his show and the Colbert Report is that people know the Colbert Report is satire.

Now, I hate him for being intellectually dishonest and sowing seeds of hate and misinformation.

I agree with this. It's disturbing to say the least.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????
I deeply respect and admire Bill O'Reilly. Oh wait, sarcasm cannot be transferred through this medium.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

-Epicurus
[+] 2 users Like Atheist Razor's post
19-02-2014, 01:21 PM
(19-02-2014 01:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Bill O'Reilly is a big blubbering vagina.

I happen to like vagina (tho, I'd think not so much "big blubbering" ones),why would you insult vag's like that ? ..... Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
19-02-2014, 01:25 PM
I do not like his show or his point of view.
19-02-2014, 06:09 PM
(19-02-2014 11:05 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Yeah. He's actually relatively smart, and isn't so obtuse when he isn't on Fox. He's basically playing a character because it gets Fox ratings and gets him money.
I knew it! he's just a mouthpiece for fundamentalists who run the network.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
19-02-2014, 06:36 PM
(19-02-2014 01:21 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 01:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Bill O'Reilly is a big blubbering vagina.

I happen to like vagina (tho, I'd think not so much "big blubbering" ones),why would you insult vag's like that ? ..... Consider

Yes, but not blubbering vaginas...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2014, 06:56 PM
I can perfectly reenact his entire "We'll do it LIVE!" rant from InsideEditon. That means all the words, all the movement, even the little noises he makes. I even made my own parody on his rant:

So yeah, I focus a lot on this old bastard.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
19-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Not familar with the guy but just about pissed myself when he said "Being humble is a christian virtue" Oh the irony.
[+] 1 user Likes Pippen's post
19-02-2014, 07:41 PM
You guys seen the video where he's attacking TEXTING??? WTF!!!??? And that kids in the US should be more like the kids in chinaWeeping I think that's all him and no acting, so for that and more I hate/love him.Thumbsup

By the way I thought I was writing this post on the coffee house seccion and made the mistake to post it here I don't know why, so if anyone could tell me how to remove it I'd appreciate it cause I know it doesn't have much to do with atheism.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
19-02-2014, 07:48 PM
There aren't megaphones small enough to hide on your person, are there? If so, I'd like to see someone come on to his show with one that could drown out his interruptions! See Bill O'Reilly get bill-o'reillied Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post