Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????
(20-02-2014 10:37 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 10:29 AM)Alla Wrote:  I will watch O'Reilly, Hannity, Kelly, or Covuto.

WHAT A SHOCK ! Dodgy

There, fixed Rolleyes

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 11:59 AM
(20-02-2014 10:45 AM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, liberal media will never tell the truth about Obamacare, or about IRS, or about power grab of Obama. He promised he won't be like Bush.
He is worst than Bush. Media is silent. It calls COVER UP.
Oh, did you hear what Dems tell us about JOBLOCK? How stupid it is. They have joblock. We have to unlock them from their jobs asap.

While I agree that Obama has had a bad record on transparency, and he used it as a campaign issue, I wouldn't call this an issue of the "liberal media". Going to Fox to get correct information is not going to help you be more informed. Did you know that people who primarily watch Fox know less about current events than people who don't watch the news at all?

Fox is good for telling you why to hate Obama. That's about it.
20-02-2014, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2014 12:20 PM by Alla.)
(20-02-2014 11:59 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 10:45 AM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, liberal media will never tell the truth about Obamacare, or about IRS, or about power grab of Obama. He promised he won't be like Bush.
He is worst than Bush. Media is silent. It calls COVER UP.
Oh, did you hear what Dems tell us about JOBLOCK? How stupid it is. They have joblock. We have to unlock them from their jobs asap.

While I agree that Obama has had a bad record on transparency, and he used it as a campaign issue, I wouldn't call this an issue of the "liberal media". Going to Fox to get correct information is not going to help you be more informed. Did you know that people who primarily watch Fox know less about current events than people who don't watch the news at all?

well, I watch FOX and I don't hate Obama. I just don't agree with his vision for America. Liberal media will protect their liberal guy.
To protect means to hide stuff.
Liberal media did NOT do their job. They didn't tell the truth about Obamacare. They didn't investigate. They are silent about IRS. THEY DON'T ASK RIGHT QUESTIONS their guy.
They lie about tea party, they don't cover pro-life demonstrations. But they do cover what their guy believes.
This is not what REAL press has to do. They have to seek for the truth.
About FOX. They also push their agenda. But there is MORE truth on FOX that is why they are NUMBER ONE.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
20-02-2014, 12:27 PM
(20-02-2014 12:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  well, I watch FOX and I don't hate Obama. I just don't agree with his vision for America. Liberal media will protect their liberal guy.
Liberal media did NOT do their job. They didn't tell the truth about Obamacare. They didn't investigate. They are silent about IRS. THEY DON'T ASK RIGHT QUESTIONS their guy.
They lie about tea party, they don't cover pro-life demonstrations. But they do cover what their guy believes.
About FOX. They also push their agenda. But there is MORE truth on FOX that is why they are NUMBER ONE.

Quite a nuanced perspective you've got yourself there... Rolleyes

20-02-2014, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2014 01:23 PM by ClydeLee.)
Re: RE: Do you also hate/love Bill O'Reilly?????
(20-02-2014 12:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 11:59 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  While I agree that Obama has had a bad record on transparency, and he used it as a campaign issue, I wouldn't call this an issue of the "liberal media". Going to Fox to get correct information is not going to help you be more informed. Did you know that people who primarily watch Fox know less about current events than people who don't watch the news at all?

well, I watch FOX and I don't hate Obama. I just don't agree with his vision for America. Liberal media will protect their liberal guy.

You've said you never partake in liberal media. Yet you have the amazing ability to know what they do in regards to coverage on Obama.

There's actually several liberal programs and news hosts that had outwardly disagrees with Obama on plenty of bad situations, beyond Obamacare and drone strikes which haven't been praised or ignored by many liberals.

There's some awful hosts on msnbc no better than Orielly like Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz. The channel itself is a weak lineup but hosts like Maddow or Hayes that make shows about journalist reports over the yelling of opinions have criticized political issues of Obama/democrats.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-02-2014, 01:42 PM
'Fox news is number one' , because Fox news said its number one...... sound familiar ? Facepalm

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
20-02-2014, 04:07 PM
(20-02-2014 01:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You've said you never partake in liberal media.
I have never said this. But if I want to know what is going on I will not(never) watch liberal media. It means I will not rely on what they say.
But I do watch them sometimes. And it makes me angry when Dems say how wonderful it is to have freedom from job. So I can fulfill my passions. But who will pay for my passions? You?
Liberal media do NOT criticize this STUPID statements of Dems.

(20-02-2014 01:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yet you have the amazing ability to know what they do in regards to coverage on Obama.
Of course I keep my eye on them.
(20-02-2014 01:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There's actually several liberal programs and news hosts that had outwardly disagrees with Obama on plenty of bad situations, beyond Obamacare and drone strikes which haven't been praised or ignored by many liberals.
Of course ONLY NOW. What did they do before? They were SILENT. SHAME ON THEM. If they told people about Obamacare what FOX told people all this years about Obamacare Obama wouldn't win. We wouldn't have this disaster now.

(20-02-2014 01:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There's some awful hosts on msnbc no better than Orielly like Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz. The channel itself is a weak lineup but hosts like Maddow or Hayes that make shows about journalist reports over the yelling of opinions have criticized political issues of Obama/democrats.
Only now they criticize Obama. Before they were in bed with him. I blame them for being silent. In 2010 republicans warned about Obamacare. What did your Maddow do?
What about power grab of Obama? If it was Bush they would scream bloody murder already.

20-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Alla, how old are you?

20-02-2014, 04:17 PM
(20-02-2014 04:12 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Alla, how old are you?

as Hilary said: what difference does it make?Smile

20-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Quote:But if I want to hear news I will never watch mainstream media like MSNBC. I will watch O'Reilly, Hannity, Kelly, or Covuto.

[Image: mzi.orbwxcjd.175x175-75.jpg]

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post