Do you believe in the New World Order?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2011, 06:08 PM

Do you actually think the New World Order is real and soon it's going to emerge into some world government, the figurehead being the anti-Christ. I obviously don't believe in some world government, but i do believe the world is changing, but it ain't anything sinister.

So, what do you guys think?
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2011, 11:45 PM
RE: Do you believe in the New World Order?
You've got to have a christ before you can have an antichrist.

And what would christians say if a world government delivers the goods and makes their lives better?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to look really.

The new world order is allready here.....and its taking shape more and more as time passes.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
31-08-2011, 03:57 PM
I think it's going to be tough for them to improve on the original version of "Bizarre Love Triangle" but they are certainly welcome to try.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
31-08-2011, 04:23 PM
I think the world is evolving. Culture is changing, our perceptions and understandings of things are changing, but I don't think someone (or group) is behind it all. I think talk of the NWO is a reaction that people have towards people in authority when bad things happen. They need someone to blame, so they look to the people in charge.

This is why the story of the anti-christ bothers me. It makes people distrustful of anyone who would attempt to get humanity to work together as a species, and stop with sectarianism.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Glaucus's post
01-09-2011, 10:57 AM

Depends on what you mean by "New World Order". If you mean the popular conspiracy theory involving 'Satan' ruling this world, then no. I don't believe 'Satan' or freemasons or the Illuminati are secretly ruling the world.

HOWEVER, I believe that our rights are slowly being taken away. These illegal wars, and the increased 'Homeland security', something doesn't seem right. I guess only time will tell.
09-09-2011, 02:38 PM

I think it's a load of bullshit, just people looking at certain facts that can mean a wide variety of different things, and assuming that because it's open ended, it means it supports them. Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes TheMonsterWith21Faces's post
09-09-2011, 02:52 PM
With respect........how can you go from this.

(09-09-2011 02:38 PM)TheMonsterWith21Faces Wrote:  just people looking at certain facts that can mean a wide variety of different things,

to this

(09-09-2011 02:38 PM)TheMonsterWith21Faces Wrote:  I think it's a load of bullshit

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-03-2012, 06:49 PM
New World Order? Thomas Paine believed he could play a large part in bringing about a "new world order" by getting people to overturn ruling monarchs who held their authority and reign through "heavenly appointment" and establishing countries governed through authority given by natural forces by its citizens. He was extremely successful in the U.S. and somewhat in France. He tried very hard to get his fellow Englishmen to do the same but failed. Nevertheless, Paine, one man acting with strong convictions, made a significant contribution to changing the way many people thought about government and his influence is still being felt. I see some people in a certain political party that feel we should all revert to being ruled by "heavenly appointment." Such a change would indeed constitute a new world order and a significant digression for humankind.
12-03-2012, 03:15 PM
I do not believe the "World Order" is coming. The world is changing all the time and some things look in favor for world union and others do not. It is all how you look at it.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CSICOP open letter? - Subtle world hypothesis Luminon 44 1,491 31-10-2013 04:51 PM
Last Post: Luminon
  the end of the world Drunkin Druid 29 1,192 21-12-2012 08:34 PM
Last Post: Misanthropik
  The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson Grassy Knoll 16 1,032 29-09-2012 06:16 AM
Last Post: Humakt
  Apocalypse Never: Earliest Mayan Calendar Found, World Not Ending Quidsane 16 1,699 28-06-2012 10:17 PM
Last Post: andrew stockton
  Did Nagasaki and Hiroshima save the world from a Nuclear War? TheArcticSage 22 1,801 15-03-2012 08:00 PM
Last Post: TheArcticSage
  End of the world!... again UnderTheMicroscope 34 2,246 28-10-2011 05:17 AM
Last Post: UnderTheMicroscope