Do you believe in the New World Order?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2012, 03:45 PM
RE: Do you believe in the New World Order?
No. But I think globalisation is inevitable. And not necessarily a bad thing.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 03:58 PM
No.

Then again, I don't believe in a literal anti-Christ find dispensationalism lulzy, so I guess I'm not a very good person to ask.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
12-03-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm not familiar with the NWO conspiracy theory, but I do find some weird things going on in the world, we do live in interesting times, and I think the interwebz have a lot to do with it, just as the printing press had a huge effect on the world (and every other communication device or technique before it) the internet will have its own effect.
I'm not sure about having a global centralized government, it's unlikely, but maybe a stronger UN and a debilitation of national sovereignties, which might be a good thing in the long run

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-03-2012, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 06:24 AM by bemore.)
I obviously do not believe in biblical texts however if you look into things then apparently TPTB (from the WEST importantly) apparently worship dark entitys like at bohemian grove.

There are secret meetings a lot of the time and I suppose the most well know one is the bilderburg meetings.

So who knows..... the weirdos at the top could be playing some sick game where they lead events to match biblical texts.

David Icke years ago said that the apparent "mark of the beast" (the beast could be reference to globalisation of power) could be the RFID chip that will be implanted in either your hand or your forehead. That without this chip you wouldnt be able to do anything and to within some respets you would have more freedoms but also on the flip side these would also imprison you, because they can track your every move and if needs be turn it off.

This is an old IBM RFID commercial.....

Now in the conspiracy community the Rockerfellers are a very well known name.... The director Aaron Russo apparently befriended Nicholas Rockefeller and was "told" a lot of things to do with 9/11 and also the future of where they wish to take mankind (which involves the RFID chip) apparently.

The RFID chip is being used in medical care as we speak.

What I will end this post on is all of the research I have done is from the WEST (which is why I said most importanty the WEST previously in my post).

Yes we have a power structure over here but what a lot of people tend to overlook is the power structure over in the east..... I dont not believe that it is tottally connected and from the way the world is run there is bound to be people who wish for more power....... for more control.

When people have said to me in the past "Its a bullshit theory.....these people have billions they could just buy power" I dont think its about that. When you control the system of economics then you are the most richest..numbers become irrelevant.... the huge percentage of the worlds currency is digital and from how things are going actual money that you hold in your hand is being used less and less (what with debit cards etc etc) so the future of money I believe will be digitised.

EDIT: I myself have given up a lot of research recently (7 years worth) as I believe most of it is just bullshit unproveable theorys mixed in with a small percentage of facts...... Im also very biased (I suppose we all are in our own ways) and that is a hindrance to me....... also truth is relevant to the observer.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2012, 02:07 AM
(01-09-2011 10:57 AM)subzero0137 Wrote:  HOWEVER, I believe that our rights are slowly being taken away. These illegal wars, and the increased 'Homeland security', something doesn't seem right. I guess only time will tell.

That. Who said we have "rights"? The goverment?
Keep people quiet. Tell them they have "rights".

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2012, 07:37 AM
No, I don't. I think that there are a lot of people out there with a lot of money who hold a lot more power than they should. They use their money to control/guide/direct politics/government, media, and the economy to work in their favor as best as they can. Often times the rich work together to make sure that they continue to benefit and hold their money and power and gain more. I think corporations play into this by providing money and brand name weight and more.

But I don't necessarily believe in a world order. I just think that there are people with power out there who are willing to trample on others to grip their money and power tightly and grab more when possible.

I rely on corporations and government in my daily life, but I don't see how it's possible to not do so without going "off the grid". And I don't have any desire to be drastic.
14-03-2012, 07:50 AM
New - nothing is, under the sun; all social organizations have been tried more and less successfully for shorter and longer periods, over larger and smaller portions of the...

....World - is not necessarily permanent; could be destroyed within the next decade, if the USian, Iranian, North Korean and Israeli warmongers aren't stopped. If the superbug - natural or manufactured - wipes us out, leaving the earth to repair itself, or if a superbomb wipes out everything but cockroaches... But then, we won't be in a position to judge whether that constitutes....

....Order - You can have humans, or you can have order, not both. Maybe if the extraterrestrials land and clean things up.

No. I do not believe in anything.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
14-03-2012, 08:27 AM
(14-03-2012 07:50 AM)Peterkin Wrote:  New - nothing is, under the sun; all social organizations have been tried more and less successfully for shorter and longer periods, over larger and smaller portions of the...

....World - is not necessarily permanent; could be destroyed within the next decade, if the USian, Iranian, North Korean and Israeli warmongers aren't stopped. If the superbug - natural or manufactured - wipes us out, leaving the earth to repair itself, or if a superbomb wipes out everything but cockroaches... But then, we won't be in a position to judge whether that constitutes....

....Order - You can have humans, or you can have order, not both. Maybe if the extraterrestrials land and clean things up.

No. I do not believe in anything.

The world would not be destroyed in any of the scenarios. Humans would be.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
16-03-2012, 04:52 PM
I don't believe in the NWO conspiracy theory. Many powerful people may have some crazy megalomaniacal ideas and there are some powerful technologies. But none of that will really work when financial system collapses and people go out into the streets. Rather than by chips and chemicals, we're controlled by our own laziness, fear, complacence, conformity and the unbearable lightness of being in capitalism.

Plus of course, media manipulation.
Just yesterday I was on an anti-government nation-wide protests and all the TV reporters avoided us, though we asked them to come and their studio was 2 blocks away. On the Wenceslas Square in Prague there reputedly was 15,000 people, although media said only 4,000 people. Almost all internet webcams on the Square were switched off at the time.
One of speaksmen on the Square was Hordur Torfason, one of main initiators of the Iceland 2009-10 revolution, about which we have not heard from the media. We were also told, that in 2011 a similar revolution occured in Latvia, where people managed to dissolve their (also thoroughly corrupted) unicameral parliament. If I remember, they forced the parliament to make a law on public referendum (on which my people wait for 17 years) and next thing they did was enforcing dissolution of the parliament with about 96% majority.

So rather than being afraid of a future NWO, I think we are already manipulated, we already live in dystopia, a deep disorder. In some parts of the world there is no wall between Church and state. In our part of the world there is no wall between business mafia and state. We do not have a democracy. Oligarchic groups of interest use the state as a cash cow, they manipulate and demotivate voters, maintain unimpeachable politician status, create draconic budgets and rob the states of all the money and property. Whole political parties are founded, financed and controlled by business godfathers. (for example in my country the VV's - the Public Affairs)

I think the wild and crazy conspiracies of RFID chips in spine, aliens and chemtrails only divert our attention from the none the better reality we live in. Show me a conspirator that knows something about political theory, division of power, public orders and so on. Mad as a tinfoil-hatter, they are!
16-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I think the world is getting smaller and smaller and that means it will continue to change and evolve at a more and more rapid rate.

Just look at this little microcosm - this forum.

People from all over are here, totally different up-bringings, cultures, life styles, ages and what have you. And yet we all find food for thought and things to laugh about together. Unthinkable 20 years ago.

Look at the Arab spring. Fueled by the internet.

I think there will be a new world order sooner rather than later - maybe not in my lifetime but in that of the younger people here.

But I don't think it will be some sinister world government, I think it will be more of a co-op.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post