Do you believe in the New World Order?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Do you believe in the New World Order?

Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-04-2012, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 01:47 AM by Nagneto.)
America has this subculture of "Apocaylpsim". It's reason games like Fallout get so popular. We are fascinated by this idea of the end of the world. The idea of Jewish Space Lizards who worship Satan and control the world also give nuttier believers to create a monster in their heads to ease their anxieties about the world. Just as they prescribe to the idea that some all powerful good entity is watching out for them, they need to balance that with an all powerful evil thingy to account for all the bad shit that happens to them. If anything it reenforces the idea of their local god.

For example: "The creator of the universe is on my side! Nothing bad can ever happen to me because I'm blessed! OH SHIT I LOST MY JOB, THE BANK TOOK AWAY MY HOUSE AND CAR! It's the work of those goddamn (insert imagined enemy here)"

This would also explain why whenever the Illuminati is brought up, it's almost ALWAYS followed by some anti-semetic rant. Bottom line is, the illuminati is a myth, just another boogeyman. Conjured up by folks who don't understand anything going on in the world outside the boundaries of their own lives. It also makes life more exciting for these crazies if they believe they're taking a stand against some grandiose evil that only they can see.

Also as far as globalization and a One World government goes. HA! Nationalism alone will insure such a thing doesn't come to past. At least not in our lifetime. I think it may eventually happen though, if people's world views can continue to expand, and if people become more tolerant of one another.

SLAAAAAAAYYYERRRRRR!!!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Nagneto's post
04-04-2012, 01:54 PM
There is no NWO I actually can stand all the talk about the Illuminati in the government. In fact, if it means I can get away from all the conspiracy theorists I will "order" a new world.
10-05-2016, 11:24 AM
I personally believe that the new world order has happened already when christians and all religions adopted the "god creator" of this imperfect world and made him "the one and only true god". It's just funny to watch every religion defend their god personally when in reality all gods come from the same group of aliens. They all claim to believe in the "creator of this world" and they all have a different name for the same dude. christians don't even believe in their own bible, it says "god created man in his image and likeness" it never says that man is inferior, but theologians and religious leaders do support the idea that "god is above all things" and that everyone should be forced to worship him. This is all stupid. many christians say that when the new world order comes false christians will worship the beast and atheist will to, but what they don't realize is who the true beast is. The true beast is yahweh their god father. They have already given their souls to the beast since the passed almost 2000 years. No god is real and even if they were they're all evil. This imperfect world made in their image and likeness says a lot about those stupid gods that made it.
10-05-2016, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 02:35 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
If by "New World Order" you mean the "United Nations", then in a sense, yes. If you mean some nefarious organization that just wants to fuck things up, no. I'm not saying the United Nations is a world government, but it is more of a proto-world government, if anything. I don't think we will have a world government until most nations are on the same page ideologically, and I doubt that will happen.
10-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Certainly.

[Image: tumblr_maf9hppzhD1qzx70zo1_1280.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
10-05-2016, 08:00 PM
My dad is all about conspiracy theories and he's read all the David Icke books, talks about the NWO a lot as well as the Free Masons and the Illuminati. He thinks that most of our government officials are reptilians and they survive by dunking themselves in human blood, he also believes in God so clearly he will believe in anything. This has all made me very skeptical.

I don't believe in the NWO simply because I don't think that it's all that complicated. It's really just about the money and corporations own our countries, the US included or especially rather and a New World Order isn't going to help with that..or maybe it will *cue X files music*

Really every time I hear about it there's some new plan, first let us have guns so we can kill each other, now they want to take the guns away, all the mass shootings are hoaxes, all the mass shootings are real and they were planned, the shooters were brainwashed/drugged/actors,etc. If they could all pick one story maybe I can take it seriously enough to research but it's all over the damn place.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
11-05-2016, 08:33 AM
No, I was never taken in by John Birch Society paranoia.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.