Do you believe in the New World Order?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Do you believe in the New World Order?

Angel

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-04-2012, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 01:47 AM by Nagneto.)
America has this subculture of "Apocaylpsim". It's reason games like Fallout get so popular. We are fascinated by this idea of the end of the world. The idea of Jewish Space Lizards who worship Satan and control the world also give nuttier believers to create a monster in their heads to ease their anxieties about the world. Just as they prescribe to the idea that some all powerful good entity is watching out for them, they need to balance that with an all powerful evil thingy to account for all the bad shit that happens to them. If anything it reenforces the idea of their local god.

For example: "The creator of the universe is on my side! Nothing bad can ever happen to me because I'm blessed! OH SHIT I LOST MY JOB, THE BANK TOOK AWAY MY HOUSE AND CAR! It's the work of those goddamn (insert imagined enemy here)"

This would also explain why whenever the Illuminati is brought up, it's almost ALWAYS followed by some anti-semetic rant. Bottom line is, the illuminati is a myth, just another boogeyman. Conjured up by folks who don't understand anything going on in the world outside the boundaries of their own lives. It also makes life more exciting for these crazies if they believe they're taking a stand against some grandiose evil that only they can see.

Also as far as globalization and a One World government goes. HA! Nationalism alone will insure such a thing doesn't come to past. At least not in our lifetime. I think it may eventually happen though, if people's world views can continue to expand, and if people become more tolerant of one another.

SLAAAAAAAYYYERRRRRR!!!
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 01:54 PM
There is no NWO I actually can stand all the talk about the Illuminati in the government. In fact, if it means I can get away from all the conspiracy theorists I will "order" a new world.
Find all posts by this user