Do you believe in trolls?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Do you believe in trolls?
I know you dont believe in gods, but do you believe in trolls?

It s scientifically proven trolls exist Yes and there are many books which were enlightened by this wisdom, like The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. Is widely known trolls will troll over the world until the end of 2012, first by trolling on forums and trying to prevent any reasonable discussion between humans. As you see this is already happening and only blind person can deny that. Later we will come to Earth with our green spaceships and big maces and we will eat you all for lunch Evil_monster. I think i presented enough evidence and additional literature for my claims Smartass - so do you believe in trolls or can you disprove that?

Trolls are holy race. Eduard Khil is our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Troll's post
24-10-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Do you believe in trolls?
(24-10-2012 03:11 PM)Troll Wrote:  I know you dont believe in gods, but do you believe in trolls?

It s scientifically proven trolls exist Yes and there are many books which were enlightened by this wisdom, like The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. Is widely known trolls will troll over the world until the end of 2012, first by trolling on forums and trying to prevent any reasonable discussion between humans. As you see this is already happening and only blind person can deny that. Later we will come to Earth with our green spaceships and big maces and we will eat you all for lunch Evil_monster. I think i presented enough evidence and additional literature for my claims Smartass - so do you believe in trolls or can you disprove that?

Hi Earmuffs Big Grin

Edit:
If not, welcome.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
24-10-2012, 03:16 PM
of course I believe in trolls, this very thread is a proof of them Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
24-10-2012, 03:23 PM
I believe.

You were really good in the movie The Troll Hunter. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-10-2012, 03:30 PM
A troll is droll, it has no soul, no self control, I'm told it stole, call the patrol!

Hah, I am waxing poetic today! Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Re: Do you believe in trolls?
I do because I am one.watch out for TDP.

[Image: a6uqypep.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post
24-10-2012, 04:18 PM
(24-10-2012 04:01 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  I do because I am one.watch out for TDP.

[Image: a6uqypep.jpg]

lol.

Augustine questioned the literal interpretation of Genesis.

But if water covered the whole wide world, where would it go in order to leave some of the land exposed?
St. Augustine on water - not paraphrased

Why do we not read, "God said: ‘Let there be earth,’ and earth was made"; and "God said: ‘Let therre be water,’ and water was made"?
St. Augustine on why wasn't water and earth ex nihilo - not paraphrased.

I fear I shall be laughed at both by those who have scientific knowledge of these matters and by those who can easily recognize the facts of the case. At the time when night is with us, the sun is illuminating with its presence those parts of the world through which it returns from the place of its setting to that of its rising. Hence it is that for the whole twenty-four hours of the sun’s circuit there is always day in one place and night in another.
St. Augustine on light and day - not paraphrased

He goes on and on and noticed inconsistencies in the scripture and known science of that time (~5th Century AD). He also asked the question as to whom God was speaking to if it was just God.

It's actually a really good read.

Lady need to check her sources.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
24-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I seen 'em on TV so they must be real.

[Image: playwithme.jpg]

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-10-2012, 05:49 PM
(24-10-2012 05:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I seen 'em on TV so they must be real.

[Image: playwithme.jpg]

[Image: 25yuswsw28295.gif]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
24-10-2012, 07:03 PM
(24-10-2012 04:01 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  I do because I am one.watch out for TDP.

How many times per day do you pray our holy song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8 ?

Trolls are holy race. Eduard Khil is our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8