Do you care about Elder Scrolls Online?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Do you care about Elder Scrolls Online?
Display of innovation or a generic clone of World of Warcraft? What is your opinon of the decision to port the game to consoles? Would like to clarify that it will be a monthly subscription paid MMO.

QuakeCon gameplay demostration, please watch this before posting:
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/User_...n_Gameplay

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: Do you care about Elder Scrolls Online?
No I don't.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-08-2013, 08:42 AM
I have lost all interest in traditional MMOs. They're all the same. WoW, Guild Wars, Aion; the differences are pretty much just graphical. I would like a non-linear storyline, a grinding-free experience, a less rigid class system and skill tree, fun ways to earn in-game money, more customization of characters and armour (so we don't have clones running around everywhere)... If I play a MMORPG again I want it to stand out from all the ones released so far.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
23-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Yeah I am...

I'm considering building a PC just for this game....but it would probably take my life away.

Looks so much more immersive and realistic compared to WoW. The graphics are beautiful. The gameplay looks like Skyrim's with more people and more balance/traditional leveling. Wow is so bubble gum compared to this. If WoW is Harry Potter this is Song of Ice and Fire. + WoW has hit the complexity cap, my priest had something on the order of 24 frequently used heals/raid abilities + resting abilities + another 20 some shadow/solo/dps abilities, raids started to become choreographed dancing with 0 tolerance for mistakes (I could hack it but all it takes is one shitty DPS not doing there job properly or a single mistake by the tank, etc. to ruin an entire nights worth of work)

*I played WoW in the early days (lvl 60 alliance raid druid) and again in the later days (lvl 85 horde raid priest)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user