Do you care about last generation of humans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Do you care about last generation of humans?
(24-10-2014 11:13 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 11:03 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Well, I think that by the time the sun explodes we'll probably have moved on and started colonizing other planets, and once that happens it'll be pretty tough to wipe us out. Honestly, I don't really see our species actually ending at any point.
Lol, humanity will be extinct before this millennium will end. Technologically advanced civilizations don't last long.

And you know that how ? Which other ones are you referring to ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-10-2014, 10:24 PM
(24-10-2014 10:48 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 10:47 AM)TreeSapNest Wrote:  Will there be pretzels?

No, blackjack! And hookers!

[Image: 3197-blackjack-and-hookers.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-10-2014, 10:58 PM
(24-10-2014 10:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 11:13 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  Lol, humanity will be extinct before this millennium will end. Technologically advanced civilizations don't last long.

And you know that how ? Which other ones are you referring to ?

Check the puddins, that's where you'll find the proofs! Hobo
[Image: dragoncomputerinternet1.gif]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
24-10-2014, 11:23 PM
(24-10-2014 11:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 11:14 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  This is forum for thinking atheists. I'm just giving food for thought.

Ok. Food for thought. I can appreciate food for thought. But.... You're a bit transparent now to the entire forum so i dont think you looking to inspire any of us to thought is working. And you come off kinda pompous trying to teach us.
Why not just be part of the forum for awhile & stop trying to lead us all to religion?

I wrote a decent response.....
And...

Crickets
Just crickets

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
24-10-2014, 11:59 PM
(24-10-2014 11:23 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 11:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Ok. Food for thought. I can appreciate food for thought. But.... You're a bit transparent now to the entire forum so i dont think you looking to inspire any of us to thought is working. And you come off kinda pompous trying to teach us.
Why not just be part of the forum for awhile & stop trying to lead us all to religion?

I wrote a decent response.....
And...

Crickets
Just crickets

Of course.

That's the key to making him fold like a limp noodle.

For bonus points, formulate a question that points out his hypocrisy.

In the case of people like him, cowardice is the best form of flattery.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
25-10-2014, 01:09 PM
As long as I care about the present, the future will take care of itself.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
27-10-2014, 07:17 AM
(24-10-2014 03:51 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 02:20 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  Why? 80-100 billion people died to keep humanity going. You want more deaths?

I don't understand. Are you saying the human race should only continue if we find a way to become immortal? Did you not know that all living things die, that death is a part of life?

When your friends excitedly announce they're pregnant, do you shout "why do you want your baby to die!?!?"

Fun fact (that Dimaniac almost certainly hasn't thought of): for every one Christian on this planet, there are two non-Christians. Now, assuming that everyone who self-identifies as Christian goes to heaven, for every three people on this planet, two go to hell. That, of course, is using an extremely liberal approximation of who all goes to heaven (many sects are much more exclusive).

So, for every generation of humans that continue, the number of people going hell continues to increase at double the rate of the number of people going to heaven. At a minimum.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post