Do you care if you eat kosher foods?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Do you care if you eat kosher foods?
(23-02-2015 12:21 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I make sure to avoid halal meat and this has meant that I have to avoid certain Indian restuarants. I do not want to pay for an animal to be inhumanely slaughtered when there are far better methods out there that are being ignored for religious reasons.

Yup. Kosher is cool with me but not halal. I once found the best real chicken strips at my grocery store but then saw they were halal. That was sad for more than one reason Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 01:05 PM
FUCK NO! Watch how the kill the animals and you'll never eat it again. I don't shop where they sell kosher meats. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIf-otxksnM
24-02-2015, 01:16 PM
I do actively seek out and buy kosher chicken, also there are a few cheeses like the op that are quite good.

I'm not fussed about that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-02-2015, 01:51 PM
(23-02-2015 12:01 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It doesn't really amount to much.....

I think the rabbi just waves a foreskin over it and dances the macarena while chanting "Doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy dooo...

Or something like that...

I may be mistaken....

Hahhahahah

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
24-02-2015, 01:53 PM
(24-02-2015 01:05 PM)Toney Wrote:  FUCK NO! Watch how the kill the animals and you'll never eat it again. I don't shop where they sell kosher meats. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIf-otxksnM

The video didn't show a kosher slaughter. I'm not sure where you are so horrified. Unless I'm missing something

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
24-02-2015, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 02:44 PM by Dom.)
(23-02-2015 12:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The only religious food I purposely avoid is the communion wafer.

They are flavorless and will glue themselves to the roof of your mouth if you aren't careful anyway.

There are some cookies that are very good when baked on top of those wafers.

http://germanfoods.org/recipes/coconut-m...s-cookies/

I could care less whether food is labeled with something religious or not.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-02-2015, 02:51 PM
(24-02-2015 01:05 PM)Toney Wrote:  FUCK NO! Watch how the kill the animals and you'll never eat it again. I don't shop where they sell kosher meats. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIf-otxksnM

Lol wut? I think you may have posted the wrong video if you're anti-kosher. Ridiculous video regardless though.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
24-02-2015, 02:53 PM

Yeah? Ever watched to see how they kill animals in slaughter houses?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Do you care if you eat kosher foods?
Until they make a kosher bacon cheeseburger or kosher bacon (not the turkey shit), I don't care that much.

And I used to eat according to kosher rules. Never again. Fuck that.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
24-02-2015, 05:50 PM
(23-02-2015 01:09 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Not really, but I think Kosher hotdogs are delicious.

Heck yea! Hebrew Nationals baby! The only thing I hate about them is that they come in a pack of 7 and the buns always have 8. Blush

I wear the extra one as a hat Big Grin

JhaeL - This Atheist (Original Atheism Rap)
[+] 4 users Like JhaeL's post