Do you consider this "journalism"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Do you consider this "journalism"?
This.

Maybe I just took the wrong journalism classes in my degree, but I was taught to never let personal feelings or preferences show when writing news pieces.

Granted, that was a long ti... wait a second, no it wasn't... that was 6-7 years ago. Is this the current MO of journalists? If so, they should all be fired. Yellow Journalism has no place in News Media.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Do you consider this "journalism"?
What a dumb cunt. But opinion articles are nothing new.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Opinion articles are one thing but slanderous opinionated news is another and a big problem in the U.S. Canada has an interesting law regarding news that is biased and that law has long been used to keep fox news out of Canada. I think it would be wise to adopt a similar law in this country to prevent this sort of "News"
[+] 1 user Likes Catey.Condon's post
13-03-2012, 05:52 PM
(13-03-2012 01:04 PM)Catey.Condon Wrote:  Opinion articles are one thing but slanderous opinionated news is another and a big problem in the U.S. Canada has an interesting law regarding news that is biased and that law has long been used to keep fox news out of Canada. I think it would be wise to adopt a similar law in this country to prevent this sort of "News"

Ron paul is a worthless pile of shit, but this is a good plan. The republicans wouldn't stand a chance if they didnt have Faux news to brainwash the old and gullible.
15-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I call these things "practice". Practice for what you ask?

Don't you worry about that.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!