Do you drink coffee?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Do you drink coffee?
For a thread category called "The Coffeehouse" does anybody actually drink coffee?
I sure do, cup in the day, cup in the mid day and ice coffee at night.

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Mr. Slave's post
16-06-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Do you drink coffee?
You, my friend, are an amateur. Big Grin I drank coffee for about 50 years and I'd have 2-3 cups in the morning, one with lunch, 2-3 in the afternoon, one with dinner, and another in the evening. Sometime, a few years ago, I think my stomach burned up and fell out through my ass so I quit drinking coffee altogether. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
16-06-2014, 12:30 PM
I generaly start my working day (As in when I start work) with a cup of coffe.

Though I also add a dash of honey and chocolate milk.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-06-2014, 12:34 PM
[Image: coffee.png]

i drink .5 liter in the morning, .5 before i go to sleep and ~.300 att lunch

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 5 users Like Lightvader's post
16-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Not too much or too often. My brother insists on me having a small cup when I go to his house, which happens maybe once every week for two months, after which he goes away and I don't see him for another two months.
I've never felt anything from drinking it, aside from warmth, like I do any warm drink. I really don't get the appeal. It doesn't even taste all that great.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
16-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Yes.yes I do....drink coffee

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
16-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Barman made me a ridiculously strong coffe a few nights ago. I came off stage visibly shakey, gabbling like a looney and feeling a bit sick.

Normally a couple of cups per day though, evil coffee - no milk or sugar.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
16-06-2014, 02:08 PM
(16-06-2014 01:03 PM)One Above All Wrote:  Not too much or too often. My brother insists on me having a small cup when I go to his house, which happens maybe once every week for two months, after which he goes away and I don't see him for another two months.
I've never felt anything from drinking it, aside from warmth, like I do any warm drink. I really don't get the appeal. It doesn't even taste all that great.

[Image: wrong01.jpg]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 3 users Like Lightvader's post
16-06-2014, 03:04 PM
(16-06-2014 12:10 PM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  For a thread category called "The Coffeehouse" does anybody actually drink coffee?
I sure do, cup in the day, cup in the mid day and ice coffee at night.

Welcome Mr Slave, nice to meet you.

I buy different whole bean coffees and blend them myself. I grind just enough that I'll use and make it in a French press. I never ever add cream or sugar (I actually want my coffee to taste like coffee and not like candy)

You could say I'm rather passionate about my coffee. I don't drink it all day anymore tho.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-06-2014, 03:52 PM
(16-06-2014 12:22 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  You, my friend, are an amateur. Big Grin I drank coffee for about 50 years and I'd have 2-3 cups in the morning, one with lunch, 2-3 in the afternoon, one with dinner, and another in the evening. Sometime, a few years ago, I think my stomach burned up and fell out through my ass so I quit drinking coffee altogether. Big Grin

If I surgically removed your liver right now I am very sure it would leap right out and sock you in the face for how you abuse it Big Grin.

That poor liver Sad

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Slave's post