Do you drink coffee?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Do you drink coffee?
(16-06-2014 07:03 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Pfffft.. Tea with milk. It's for pussies

I've had tea with milk... It's not bad, if you like suckling on the diseased tit of Satan's wife.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2014, 07:13 PM
(16-06-2014 07:03 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Pfffft.. Tea with milk. It's for pussies

Ah, but you see, I drink black tea. It's a killer, I tell you, a killer! It's got tannic acid in it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-06-2014, 07:16 PM
(16-06-2014 07:11 PM)One Above All Wrote:  

I've had tea with milk... It's not bad, if you like suckling on the diseased tit of Satan's wife.

Yummy!Drooling

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-06-2014, 07:43 PM

(16-06-2014 07:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Ah, but you see, I drink black tea. It's a killer, I tell you, a killer! It's got tannic acid in it.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
16-06-2014, 09:46 PM
I drink enough coffee that I don't think I can donate blood.....because it's just black coffee running through my veins. (As she takes a gulp, I mean sip) Drooling

Faith is believing what you know ain't so ~ Mark Twain Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Dangerous Thinker's post
16-06-2014, 10:23 PM

Laughat As a Satanist this just made my day.

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
16-06-2014, 10:24 PM
(16-06-2014 09:46 PM)Dangerous Thinker Wrote:  I drink enough coffee that I don't think I can donate blood.....because it's just black coffee running through my veins. (As she takes a gulp, I mean sip) Drooling

Funny, I always thought that if you drank too much coffee your blood would look like burgundy poo. Red and black do not make a pretty color for blood No

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Slave's post
17-06-2014, 05:49 AM
I'm drinking coffee right now!

On a typical week day, I bring in a large insulated mug to work. I'll frequently buy another coffee in the cafeteria when that's gone, and I'll likely get another in the afternoon (I tend to have a lot of afternoon meetings). As far as actual measured cups of coffee go, I probably clock in around 6 - 9 a day.

I mix half regular and half decaf to keep from getting terrible headaches on the days that I don't have coffee.
17-06-2014, 05:57 AM
(16-06-2014 12:10 PM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  For a thread category called "The Coffeehouse" does anybody actually drink coffee?
I sure do, cup in the day, cup in the mid day and ice coffee at night.

I've tried coffee on several occasions. Without exception it has proven to be of overwhelmingly unpleasant taste, even with only a minutia of actually coffee involved...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-06-2014, 06:05 AM
(16-06-2014 06:03 PM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 05:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nooooooope.

Me and you won't be getting along here it seems Angry

I see you met Muffs and figured him out with one post - bravo!

As for coffee, once in a great while I will have a latte that is as far from actual coffee as possible. I think I have tried one regular cup of coffee and wasn't at all impressed.

Iced tea for me - southern style, thank you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF