Do you drink coffee?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Do you drink coffee?
Latte in the morning, tea in the afternoon. If I need a quick pick-me-up during the day, a quick shot of espresso.

I grind my own, freshly roasted beans and make everything from scratch, the latte is somewhere between a cappuccino and a latte, I foam the milk.

I like a nice cup of black tea in the afternoon, plain or with lemon. Occasionally I drink herbal teas. I have pots with various mints growing on my deck, spearmint, lemon balm, apple mint, chocolate mint - these are fun to fool with. Sometimes I add some to my tea or coffee, sometimes I drink mint tea.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Criminy, you people who drink 10 cups a day... I ...I can't even. Blink I drink a tiny cup of coffee like, once or twice a week. And it's gotta have something in it! I like hazelnut creamer best Big Grin

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
17-06-2014, 07:45 AM
Nope, no coffee. I've had a few that were okay but coffee actually makes me drowsy. I don't know why, but my mom said it might have something to do with my ADHD *shrugs*
Don't really care though, I'm still young and don't need it. My shift starts at 6am during the week and I just eat a good breakfast during my first break and I'm good to go Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
17-06-2014, 10:04 AM
(17-06-2014 07:45 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Nope, no coffee. I've had a few that were okay but coffee actually makes me drowsy. I don't know why, but my mom said it might have something to do with my ADHD *shrugs*
Don't really care though, I'm still young and don't need it. My shift starts at 6am during the week and I just eat a good breakfast during my first break and I'm good to go Smile

A pot of coffee IS breakfast.

Before: Sleepy

During: Drinking Beverage

After: Shocking

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
17-06-2014, 12:59 PM
(17-06-2014 05:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 12:10 PM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  For a thread category called "The Coffeehouse" does anybody actually drink coffee?
I sure do, cup in the day, cup in the mid day and ice coffee at night.

I've tried coffee on several occasions. Without exception it has proven to be of overwhelmingly unpleasant taste, even with only a minutia of actually coffee involved...

The only way I can drink coffee is with several teaspoons of sugar.... make that tablespoons of sugar and a half a cup of heavy whipping cream. It tastes pretty decent after that.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Do you guys know that without coffee nobody would be able to realize that there is no god? Coffee is a fundamental aspect in the atheist's life and without we would not have the constant buzz and spark of insanity as theists do.

Coffee leads to atheism Yes

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
17-06-2014, 03:28 PM
(17-06-2014 12:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 05:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've tried coffee on several occasions. Without exception it has proven to be of overwhelmingly unpleasant taste, even with only a minutia of actually coffee involved...

The only way I can drink coffee is with several teaspoons of sugar.... make that tablespoons of sugar and a half a cup of heavy whipping cream. It tastes pretty decent after that.

Even then it's always overwhelmingly strong to me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-06-2014, 07:20 PM
(17-06-2014 03:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 12:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The only way I can drink coffee is with several teaspoons of sugar.... make that tablespoons of sugar and a half a cup of heavy whipping cream. It tastes pretty decent after that.

Even then it's always overwhelmingly strong to me.

It's an acquired taste that I haven't acquired a taste for and I've tried for years to like coffee. I have weird taste buds or something.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Tea.

Earl Grey.

1 tsp. half and half.

Yum!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
18-06-2014, 03:48 AM
I like my coffee like I like my women......

BLACK!!!!Cool

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube