Do you drink coffee?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Do you drink coffee?
Yes I do, and for me it really IS the best part of waking up. I usually just have a few cups of coffee black in the morning, but on work days I splurge for small amounts of it until the day is done.

I use to hate coffee black but when I realized just how fattening cotton candy sugary coffee was I switched to black. I am thinking of getting back into green tea for the remainder of the day after my morning coffee because my liver doesn't need more abuse, and coffee does increase stress levels, while green tea is a healthier energy booster. Oh, and I hate soda or pop or whatever you wanna call it.

I'm a morning person and just love that morning coffee high, and I don't suspect that is hoping to change anytime soon.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2014, 08:57 AM
(18-06-2014 09:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 11:22 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You should know I am black.

I'm white, FYI.

That is amazing muffs.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-06-2014, 09:00 AM
I down about half a pot a day. I actually used coffee to quit smoking , replaced nicotine with caffeine basically. Now if I don't get at least a cup or two I get bad headaches.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Yes..
19-06-2014, 01:29 PM
(18-06-2014 01:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Damn right I am Blacker than blackity black

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
20-06-2014, 08:21 AM
I start at 5.30am with two double espressos one after the other.
At around 10.00pm I drink my two last double espressos.
In between it's another 6-8 of them.
20-06-2014, 01:18 PM
(20-06-2014 08:21 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  I start at 5.30am with two double espressos one after the other.

If you want a blast of caffeine, then go with cups of drip or percolated coffee. Espresso is pretty wimpy in the caffeine department compared with drip, and percolated has even more.
21-06-2014, 03:22 PM
(16-06-2014 12:10 PM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  For a thread category called "The Coffeehouse" does anybody actually drink coffee?
I sure do, cup in the day, cup in the mid day and ice coffee at night.

Yes, I do....mostly in the AM....at nite, it doesn't keep me awake but it does play hob with my acid reflux!!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes RaisdCath's post
21-06-2014, 03:50 PM
(20-06-2014 01:18 PM)CyberLN Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 08:21 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  I start at 5.30am with two double espressos one after the other.

If you want a blast of caffeine, then go with cups of drip or percolated coffee. Espresso is pretty wimpy in the caffeine department compared with drip, and percolated has even more.

Yabbut, Espresso tastes so much better...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-06-2014, 04:01 PM
(21-06-2014 03:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 01:18 PM)CyberLN Wrote:  If you want a blast of caffeine, then go with cups of drip or percolated coffee. Espresso is pretty wimpy in the caffeine department compared with drip, and percolated has even more.

Yabbut, Espresso tastes so much better...

I use one of these. Vary the grind, the steeping time, the amount of coffee and water, and the rate at which you press and I think you could make just about any type of coffee you want. I usually make 3-4 oz of strong concentrate and add water for a caffe americano.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post