Do you ever regret not banging him/her/it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2013, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 11:12 PM by Erxomai.)
I was a 28 year-old virgin. I did this because I believed that if I was obedient to God and waited to have sex after the wedding, then God would bless me with a Godly marriage.

I've never been married.

I'm not a virgin.

I took +90 damage to my psyche passing through my flimsy helmet of divine protection.

So, there were these great women that I knew, but not in the Biblical sense. We'd play a lot of tonsil hockey, but stopped before getting my puck into her glory goal. This would lead to some pretty frustrated times, yet would also give me a false sense of righteousness. I felt like I had passed yet another test of character and I kept waiting for Jesus to either join in, or give the green light.

The main reason for this thread is to ask, are there any hominids that you regret not playing sausage tag with when you might've/could've/would've banged each other's brains out into the kitchen sink because you stopped from dancing the tube steak boogie because you knew Jesus was watching, and you couldn't make eye contact because you were afraid he'd demand a devil's threesome.

But now in your state of being a hell bound minion, do you regret not exploring her core temperature with your meat stick?

This doesn't only have to be about pre-sanity times compared insanity times of today moving forward. With whom do you regret not sleeping with when you had an opportunity to do so?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
14-07-2013, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 11:17 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
RE: Do you ever regret not banging him/her/it?
"Meat stick"???

I always prefer it when guys would say "hide the salami"

There is one guy I do regret NOT doing...but alas, god had nothing to do with it.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

14-07-2013, 11:16 PM
(14-07-2013 10:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  "Meet stick"???

I prefer it when guys would say "hide the salami"

There is one guy I do regret NOT doing...but alas, god had nothing to do with it.

Hm. It's like that typo would've happened if one were to be comply baked.

Why didn't it happen with Mr. Big? His reasons or yours?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-07-2013, 11:23 PM
(14-07-2013 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 10:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  "Meet stick"???

I prefer it when guys would say "hide the salami"

Hm. It's like that typo would've happened if one were to be comply baked.

Why didn't it happen with Mr. Big? His reasons or yours?

Oh he was mr big!! And gorgeous! I got cold feet -- I totally wanted to...but...dunno...I pretended to be on my period and blew him instead.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-07-2013, 11:49 PM
well, my first experience was at a very young age in the bathroom of a catholic school, so... No Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
14-07-2013, 11:53 PM
(14-07-2013 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why didn't it happen with Mr. Big?

Do you watch Sex in the City?
15-07-2013, 01:00 AM
So many great analogies, slang words and descriptions there, Erx! Pure gold Big Grin

And my answer is NO.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
15-07-2013, 01:20 AM
I wouldn't use the term BANG considering I'm only 17, but there are a couple of people I wish I could've dated, or, um, something.

There was this one dude, shoulder length brunette, wore lots of hats and beanies. Looked like a Jesus that did a lot of drugs even though he's my exact age and completely clean. Played drums, liked games and science and stuff that I liked. He was a babe. Only thing I didn't like about him was that one of the topics he liked to talk about often was, well, himself. Dodgy

Another was this Peruvian dude, spoke the language fluently, and golly gee willikers when he did I just wanted to kiss him on the damn mouth. Had swishy black hair and a somewhat cute overbite. I'll go ahead and spoil his name because it's also my favorite character on That '70s Show, but his name was Fez. Blush A year younger than me, though. Really into the same music as me, and had the same humor as me too. But he was too much of a kid and a butthole sometimes.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
15-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Uhm,yes.
A few times.
But the one i regret the most is from a girl that used to tease me...the reason why i didnt is cuz i didnt know how to respond and was to fucking shy! :<

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Can't say I have regretted it. There are a few instances in which I could have had sex, but I really haven't thought of it in the whole "opportunity" sense.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]