Do you ever regret not banging him/her/it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: Do you ever regret not banging him/her/it?
Do I ever regret? Heaven yeah!!! I'm 24 and girls have called me good looking. Attractive girls too. So my cousin (a woman) hired this chick to be her maid. Little did i know she was only a month older than me. I was 22 at the time. So she's this cute face big titty slim chick with that booty i like. All along im thinking she's way up there at 30/30+. Oh yeah, i was still a believer back then so i didn't really have any thoughts of defiling her.

So one fateful day i find my mom, myself and the maid in the kitchen. I was getting a snack. My mom says:
"Hey Mason, did you know Tanya is only a month older than you?"

Me: *nervous giggle trying to hide the lust that was kindled by that small piece of knowledge*

Tanya: "Its been weird how you've been treating me with such respect. Don't stop though."

Me: *Its over! Its fucking game over to your pussy because im going to murder it!!*

Little explanation: she was a live in maid. She stayed in the guest house. She'd only go home once or twice a month. So right then I knew she was as horny as I was. I slept in the main house when I'd sleep over and boy did i do a lot of sleeping over. The gas station was only 5 minutes away and it was joined to a mini convenience store that sold condoms. So shit litterally became game on! I always slept ridiculously late because I was on holiday as Im in college in another state.

So we started getting warmer to each other after the great reveal. She'd smile at me. I remember the one time she was lying on the couch late at night when my cousin wasn't in and her top hiked up revealing her flat stomach. She saw me walk past to the kitchen and quickly covered up looking all embarressed. Then the one time she wore another top during the day that exposed her lust quenching bust. She comes up to me and asks me to set up her facebook for her.

I could've snuck out every night to punish her body but didn't because I was worried about Jeebus!! Damn!! She no longer works for my cuz because she and my mom said she needed to go back to school. So they fired her. Soon after she got knocked up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BlackMason's post
15-07-2013, 04:55 AM
Seriously, Erxy, you need to write a book. Thumbsup

And, nope, never had that problem. I still have a little woo that probably will never go away; in this instance, interconnectivity. To me, it ain't worth it to regret, as one change would change everything else.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-07-2013, 08:51 AM
(14-07-2013 11:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why didn't it happen with Mr. Big?

Do you watch Sex in the City?

Baby, I AM sex in the city.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-07-2013, 09:03 AM
(15-07-2013 08:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 11:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Do you watch Sex in the City?

NB Hes trying to make it look like he has. Angel

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-07-2013, 09:36 AM
(15-07-2013 09:03 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 08:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Baby, I AM sex in the city.
NB Hes trying to make it look like he has. Angel

No. I had sex when I wanted to and didn't when I didn't.

There are, however, times that I did and wished I hadn't.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Well, looking back I regret passing up some attractive women *as I am NOW*. But I know that if I had had sex during my Xian days, I would have went on a massive guilt/shame trip, especially since early on I'd made a vow to God that I would not fornicate. So, given my super-sensitive conscience at the time, I would have eaten myself up with regret while expecting God's Heavy Hand of Correction.

But then again, I'm glad to have avoided an STD, a potentially disastrous early marriage, kids out of wedlock, or vengeful husbands/boyfriends. Sure, those are worst-case scenarios, but my Xian mindset would have expected those consequences as my just due.
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist_pilgrim's post
15-07-2013, 12:56 PM
I never had this problem as I was never religious.

I do, however, regret the opportunities lost because of the woman's religiosity. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
15-07-2013, 12:59 PM
(15-07-2013 12:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  I never had this problem as I was never religious.

I do, however, regret the opportunities lost because of the woman's religiosity. Weeping

Oh, that's a good point. Did it happen a lot?

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

15-07-2013, 01:14 PM
(15-07-2013 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 12:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  I never had this problem as I was never religious.

Oh, that's a good point. Did it happen a lot?

Well, enough times that I considered religion a problem. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2013, 01:26 PM
(15-07-2013 08:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 11:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Do you watch Sex in the City?

Weeping

I have taught you so well in the arts of Sassiness.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post