Do you guys know what this means?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: Do you guys know what this means?
She probably thinks you're a little loopy, always staring at stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2017, 08:48 AM
(24-10-2017 10:53 AM)jake_dufner98 Wrote:  so there's this girl i kinda like in my college class so the other day in class i was staring into space and i was staring at the trash can and the girl i liked was walking by and she was looking at me while i was staring at the trash can. then later i was staring at the wall and when i looked over i saw her looking at me and smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day ‘she said i dont know why he looks at me” . 

She know's exactly why you stare at her.
Take her saying "i dont know why he looks at me" as a lesson.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
25-10-2017, 10:33 AM
(25-10-2017 06:48 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  This thread seems awfully familiar.

It does I just cant put my finger on it. Consider
30-10-2017, 03:55 PM
(25-10-2017 08:48 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(24-10-2017 10:53 AM)jake_dufner98 Wrote:  so there's this girl i kinda like in my college class so the other day in class i was staring into space and i was staring at the trash can and the girl i liked was walking by and she was looking at me while i was staring at the trash can. then later i was staring at the wall and when i looked over i saw her looking at me and smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day ‘she said i dont know why he looks at me” . 

She know's exactly why you stare at her.

but then the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not here & maybe she hide behind him or something?
30-10-2017, 04:54 PM
(30-10-2017 03:55 PM)jake_dufner98 Wrote:  
(25-10-2017 08:48 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  She know's exactly why you stare at her.

but then the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not here & maybe she hide behind him or something?
Right, so you saw a guy looking at you in the mall but you didn't see any sign of your love interest, she wasn't there or was hiding behind him ? Jebus how large is this guy ? He must be enormous to shield a girl entirely either that or the girl is so small she's damn near invisible. I'd guess she wasn't there. Sounds like you have a bad case of infatuation bordering on paranoia. Dude you gotta control that something like this can bring a man down and is very unhealthy anyhows.
30-10-2017, 11:44 PM
I'd recommend running around corners with bread in your mouth.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
31-10-2017, 10:07 AM
G'day mate, and welcome to the forums. Smile

I think you really need to rewrite this question in a more cohesive way Jake. The only thing I get is that you spend a lot of time staring into space, or daydreaming, and a woman you think you like sees this as strange behaviour.

Quote:...but then the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe that's why he looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not here & maybe she hide behind him or something?

Likewise, this makes little sense to me. Sorry. Huh

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
31-10-2017, 10:43 AM
The world doesn't revolve around you.

Leave her alone.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
31-10-2017, 10:44 AM

She likes you, you dope.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-10-2017, 10:52 AM
I predict that you will lose your cherry and then when it ends you will be thrown into a spiral of despair where you will feel that the very universe is speaking to you in song lyrics and random television shows.
Eventually you will become completely jaded and feel that life is a total masquerade.
And then grasshopper go forth to meet your destiny.
Now you are ready.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]