Do you guys really care?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Do you guys really care?
Unless you're blind or living under a rock, you probably realize by now that I'm a brony.
To be perfectly honest, I expected more of you. I can understand the religious being close-minded or bigoted, but my fellow atheists? I would think you wouldn't be so damn infuriatingly conservative about this! People have called the ponies a sickness. Already I've had someone ignore me, and another revoked their positive rep point. Hell, the person who ignored me only did so after saying the following:

Quote:Ohhh, good girl, I see your wearing big girl panties now. Thumbsup

Do you all even care, or are you just messing with me? Does it really matter to you what shows I like? Sure, I have posted about the ponies, but almost always in appropriate contexts (excepting perhaps with my battles with Freethinker). I have a deep love for the show, and I simply cannot contain it within the Pony Thread. I have never been good at determining people's feelings, especially not on the internet, and I just don't know how serious you all are about your posts. Am I too enthusiastic? I just feel terrible about this whole thing -- almost unwelcome. What do you all think of me? Am I just the annoying kid on the forum who's obsessed with ponies? Would it be better if I left?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
29-03-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Do you guys really care?
I'm just giving you shit. Laughat

I really don't care one way or another. I only pick on people I like...so, there's that. Smile

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
29-03-2014, 06:04 PM
You like ponies? Consider

I hadn't noticed. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
29-03-2014, 06:17 PM
... "you guys"?

[Image: tropic-thunder-what-do-you-mean.jpg]

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
29-03-2014, 06:18 PM
You have 27 positive reps and you want to know if people here like you Consider

Nah, we can't stand you Tongue

Remember -

“You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”

― Abraham Lincoln

ps What the hell is a "brony"?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
29-03-2014, 06:19 PM
(29-03-2014 06:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  ... "you guys"?

[Image: tropic-thunder-what-do-you-mean.jpg]

'Tis a collective term encompassing all forum-goers, so as to avoid saying individual names.

29-03-2014, 06:20 PM
(29-03-2014 06:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You have 27 positive reps and you want to know if people here like you Consider

Remember -

“You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”

― Abraham Lincoln

[Image: 1394028264-this.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-03-2014, 06:22 PM
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/06/b...tle-ponys/

Short answer - boys (men) who like My Little Pony.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
29-03-2014, 06:24 PM
(29-03-2014 06:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You have 27 positive reps and you want to know if people here like you Consider

Remember -

― Abraham Lincoln

A fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic outside of the target demographic -- usually males from teenage years to adulthood.

[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
29-03-2014, 06:30 PM
(29-03-2014 06:24 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  

Remember -

― Abraham Lincoln

A fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic outside of the target demographic -- usually males from teenage years to adulthood.

Ahem, I have no idea what you just said.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post