Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(07-01-2013 04:32 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I come here for fun, I don't care lol..
So you're twelve, right? Your posts have the consistency of one, and the attention span as well.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
07-01-2013, 04:37 PM
[Image: albert-einstein-trolls-suck-at-life-500x400.jpg]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
07-01-2013, 04:39 PM
(07-01-2013 04:34 PM)Vera Wrote:  If this is what you consider fun, your life must be very drab indeed. I would feel sorry for you if I could be bothered. But I can't.
For fun, or for the hell of it. Either way, it's only the Web and a bunch of strangers I don't know.

That said, I shoved numerous people in the local mall last weekend, and it was funny to hear cries of "what the fuck did he do that for?!". Nobody has to be nice, and most youngsters don't act nicely towards others anyhow. Though I'll await some critiques of "inhumanity" from supposed moral subjectivists (we shouldn't really believe in the concept of inhumanity).
07-01-2013, 04:41 PM
(07-01-2013 04:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:32 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I come here for fun, I don't care lol..
So you're twelve, right? Your posts have the consistency of one, and the attention span as well.
lol.. most adults are wildly contradictory.
07-01-2013, 04:42 PM
(07-01-2013 04:19 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Mental illness doesn't exist.
And in another thread said ...
Quote:My point, which you pedantically answered (pedantry is a form of mental illness)...
and...
Quote:Also, a mental illness is only treated should it impact on somebody's emotional wellbeing. If one wishes to talk to themselves, it's their prerogative. Nobody is God, or can say otherwise what people do.

If mental illness does not exist, then how can there be a form of mental illness? So, I guess that's a lie.
If mental illness does not exist, then how can it be treated? So, I guess that's a lie.
If god does not exist, and if YOU are an atheist, then how can you infer that someone would be god or be able to hold sway over what people do? So, I guess you are lying about being an atheist. It's ok to be a theist, but it's still a lie.

Looks like you have established yourself here as a liar.

From the stated lies in your threads and from the hateful disposition exhibited in your threads, it looks as if people who tell lies and have a hateful disposition, probably don't have many friends. Sorry about that. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-01-2013, 04:44 PM
You honestly think you're being funny? Interesting? Provocative?

Let me let you in on a secret - you're neither.

Also, you could only dream about being contradictory when you grow up. That would imply having more than a single thought and you can't even boast the one...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
07-01-2013, 04:50 PM
(07-01-2013 04:41 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So you're twelve, right? Your posts have the consistency of one, and the attention span as well.
lol.. most adults are wildly contradictory.
Yup, twelve year old. Your parents done fighting from the kitchen yet?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
07-01-2013, 04:51 PM
(07-01-2013 04:42 PM)kim Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:19 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Mental illness doesn't exist.
And in another thread said ...
Quote:My point, which you pedantically answered (pedantry is a form of mental illness)...
and...
Quote:Also, a mental illness is only treated should it impact on somebody's emotional wellbeing. If one wishes to talk to themselves, it's their prerogative. Nobody is God, or can say otherwise what people do.

If mental illness does not exist, then how can there be a form of mental illness? So, I guess that's a lie.
If mental illness does not exist, then how can it be treated? So, I guess that's a lie.
If god does not exist, and if YOU are an atheist, then how can you infer that someone would be god or be able to hold sway over what people do? So, I guess you are lying about being an atheist. It's ok to be a theist, but it's still a lie.

Looks like you have established yourself here as a liar.

From the stated lies in your threads and from the hateful disposition exhibited in your threads, it looks as if people who tell lies and have a hateful disposition, probably don't have many friends. Sorry about that. Drinking Beverage
Sorry about what? You don't know how humans behave, clearly.
07-01-2013, 04:52 PM
(07-01-2013 04:44 PM)Vera Wrote:  You honestly think you're being funny? Interesting? Provocative?

Let me let you in on a secret - you're neither.

Also, you could only dream about being contradictory when you grow up. That would imply having more than a single thought and you can't even boast the one...
Prove humans aren't contradictory.
07-01-2013, 04:54 PM
I don't remember saying they weren't. Only said you don't have enough thoughts in your head to be contradictory. Learn to read, really, ain't that hard and is worth it (when not reading your verbal excrement, of course).

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post