Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(07-01-2013 04:50 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:41 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol.. most adults are wildly contradictory.
Yup, twelve year old. Your parents done fighting from the kitchen yet?
noting a point of human interaction is juvenile behaviour?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 05:12 PM
(07-01-2013 04:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Stop feeding the troll.
For awhile, I felt the same way.

But then I realized that this guy is so pathetic at trolling that feeding him really doesn't actually do any harm. Has he succeeded in getting attention? Moderately so, but not as much as better trolls before him.

Has he succeeded in eliciting intense emotional reactions from others? Not by a fucking long shot, and he has utterly failed in this regard. He is incapable of whirling seeds of hatred and discontent, which is quite sad considering how easy it can be to offend people just unintentionally. This bozo actually tries to offend people and generally comes up empty since he doesn't seem to know how to conceal his intentions nor manipulate people's sentiments. He even flat out said it the last page that he just comes here to dick around. All his negative rep has, from what I can see, quite frankly been assigned to him since he is utterly useless. Not for instilling genuine seething rage amongst us, but for being worthless in his contributions.

So he is currently riding on the wave of his own futility, he sucks at trolling, so now people are trying to box him into a corner and overfeed him. So far, he is enjoying it, and so is everybody else. The forum has already recognized him as a one trick pony, so they are just trying to milk him out for what little he has. Once they've dried him up, he will be abandoned and forgotten.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
07-01-2013, 05:19 PM
(07-01-2013 05:10 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:50 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Yup, twelve year old. Your parents done fighting from the kitchen yet?
noting a point of human interaction is juvenile behaviour?
Aren't you the little walking Thesaurus! Awwww... Your new nickname is "Webster". Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
07-01-2013, 05:22 PM
hmm.. I consider myself to possess a standard vocabulary. Most healthy people acknowledge that juvenile means child-like.
07-01-2013, 05:31 PM
(07-01-2013 05:22 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  hmm.. I consider myself to possess a standard vocabulary. Most healthy people acknowledge that juvenile means child-like.
So Webster, what do you think of your new nickname? Oh and what do you think of this video?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
07-01-2013, 07:59 PM
(07-01-2013 05:22 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  hmm.. I consider myself to possess a standard vocabulary. Most healthy people acknowledge that juvenile means child-like.

No, juvenile means childish. I would think a 33 year-old man would have learned that. Even in the Caribbean.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 08:54 AM
yes. and?
08-01-2013, 08:58 AM
(07-01-2013 04:42 PM)kim Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:19 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Mental illness doesn't exist.
And in another thread said ...
Quote:My point, which you pedantically answered (pedantry is a form of mental illness)...
and...
Quote:Also, a mental illness is only treated should it impact on somebody's emotional wellbeing. If one wishes to talk to themselves, it's their prerogative. Nobody is God, or can say otherwise what people do.

If mental illness does not exist, then how can there be a form of mental illness? So, I guess that's a lie.
If mental illness does not exist, then how can it be treated? So, I guess that's a lie.
If god does not exist, and if YOU are an atheist, then how can you infer that someone would be god or be able to hold sway over what people do? So, I guess you are lying about being an atheist. It's ok to be a theist, but it's still a lie.

Looks like you have established yourself here as a liar.

From the stated lies in your threads and from the hateful disposition exhibited in your threads, it looks as if people who tell lies and have a hateful disposition, probably don't have many friends. Sorry about that. Drinking Beverage

who says it's wrong to lie?
08-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Most people consider it a poor descion to lie. Dishonesty effects the successful cohesion of the unit, and as such is a bad thing, therefore lieing is consideralbe as wrong due to the social friction it can cause.

Can somebody translate that in to baby talk? Maybe Nami would have an easier time understanding it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-01-2013, 09:16 AM
morals are anything one makes them to be. who then says it's wrong to lie?