Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
I just said why it could be considered to be a wrong act, I can guantee It would be impossible for me to collect the names off all the people in the world who think lieing is bad, even if I restirted the search to only those whom gave similar reasons to my answer. Asking who is a flawed question, as far as I am concerned, "who" is almost irrelevant. What matters is why: one must have some sort of reasoning to support their conclusion, and from the reasoning behind the belief, I feel you can safely make a guess at a somewhat uniform reason.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 09:58 AM
so as morals are anything one makes them to be, it lends to lying being acceptable.
08-01-2013, 10:04 AM
(08-01-2013 09:58 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  so as morals are anything one makes them to be, it lends to lying being acceptable.
Wrong, since they are anything ones make them to be, it can be either acceptable or unacceptable depending on what the individual choses to be the case.

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-01-2013, 10:05 AM
yes. and?

Thus, anything goes in life. this is the key moral subjectivist paradigm.
08-01-2013, 10:07 AM
(08-01-2013 10:05 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  yes. and?

Thus, anything goes in life. this is the key moral subjectivist paradigm.
No really? I had no idea, like you haven't said it a million times before.

I'm assuming "act like a total retard" is just you living out that creed. How's it going on your end in that regard?

08-01-2013, 10:09 AM
what is a retard? Moral subjectivism means to do as one pleases in life. most people live by this maxim.
08-01-2013, 10:11 AM
(08-01-2013 09:58 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  so as morals are anything one makes them to be, it lends to lying being acceptable.

Did I, or anybody else say that? I certanly did not, so I wonder to whom you are responding.
Hey anybody familar with any fallacies where you adress a statement your opponent did not make?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Most people in modern society believe that morals are anything one makes them to be. keep up.
08-01-2013, 10:14 AM
(08-01-2013 10:09 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  what is a retard? Moral subjectivism means to do as one pleases in life. most people live by this maxim.
I will interpret that as "Yes mister, I am having fun on the dumbass boat."

Goddamn you are boring. Well, if anybody else wants to come give him a brief exchange, be my guest.

08-01-2013, 10:15 AM
lol.. you dispute this is how most live?