Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(24-12-2012 09:20 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  When you see somebody in public, do you hate them on sight and feel like attacking them?

I'm not particularly fond of teens/younger people, and often in public areas look to "accidentally" walk into them and often flagrantly punch them.

Nobody has to be nice, and antagonism is normal. Sleepy
Don't like teens do you? good for you, most of us are fucking retarded and could use a good demonstration regarding how to properly greet the floor with ones face once in a while.

Though you are right, antagonism is "normal", though walking around punching people is about as normal as gunpowder weapons, or the laptop I am typing on are natural.

My closing statement: Obvious troll, is obvious.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-12-2012, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 05:32 PM by Hughsie.)
(24-12-2012 09:20 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  When you see somebody in public, do you hate them on sight and feel like attacking them?

I'm not particularly fond of teens/younger people, and often in public areas look to "accidentally" walk into them and often flagrantly punch them.

If you're gonna troll try not to make it too obvious.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-12-2012, 05:56 PM
*sigh* boring troll is boring.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
24-12-2012, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 06:21 PM by Logica Humano.)
I was thoroughly disappointed with the lack of quality with this troll. It is almost as though it is a stupid stone sitting uselessly in the middle of the Badlands National Park.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
24-12-2012, 06:21 PM
(24-12-2012 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:36 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol..

Nobody needs to be nice, do they?

I don't see why I should welcome/be "nice" to groups I don't approve of.
Im guessing that you are nasty because you are reflecting some sort of internal pain, either that or your not wired like everybody else.

Thats why im guessing that you dont like psychiatrists as well.
Psychiatrists are evil, this is why I don't like them.

As for "nasty", not everybody is nice. If you were born yesterday, that's your own business.
24-12-2012, 06:23 PM
(24-12-2012 12:17 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Don't like teens do you?
[/quote]
(24-12-2012 12:17 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't. Is there a reason I should?
(24-12-2012 12:17 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
Quote:
(24-12-2012 12:17 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  good for you, most of us are fucking retarded and could use a good demonstration regarding how to properly greet the floor with ones face once in a while.
(24-12-2012 12:17 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm glad we're in agreement.
[quote]
Though you are right, antagonism is "normal", though walking around punching people is about as normal as gunpowder weapons, or the laptop I am typing on are natural.

My closing statement: Obvious troll, is obvious.

Hmm... And belligerence is not an emotion...
24-12-2012, 06:37 PM
(24-12-2012 10:40 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I hear those teenagers are so bad these days they carry knives and guns around with them. All of them do. Be carefully OP, you might get hurt. Especially the ones in groups, those are 'gangs'.
yeah.... those in gangs are mentally abnormal lol.... Why should I respect a gang man?

My morals cite that I can push people around. the basic norm of modern society is that anything goes morally.
24-12-2012, 07:10 PM
(24-12-2012 05:57 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I was thoroughly disappointed with the lack of quality with this troll. It is almost as though it is a stupid stone sitting uselessly in the middle of the Badlands National Park.
Ha. So are you so respectful? lol..

If so, prove it. Can we follow you around with our phone cameras and prove as such?

And what is so stupid about expressing HUMAN BEHAVIOUR. HUMANS AREN'T ALWAYS NICE. Get that through your thick fucking skull.
24-12-2012, 11:35 PM
(24-12-2012 06:21 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im guessing that you are nasty because you are reflecting some sort of internal pain, either that or your not wired like everybody else.

Thats why im guessing that you dont like psychiatrists as well.
Psychiatrists are evil, this is why I don't like them.

As for "nasty", not everybody is nice. If you were born yesterday, that's your own business.

I think you are an obvious troll, but I have some advice if you are somehow for real. I try to live by giving respect where I get it. If someone does not offer any respect, I don't give any either. If someone respects me (at least doesn't disrespect me), I offer it back.
25-12-2012, 12:37 AM
If you're serious, and really are hostile to strangers, then it represents a deep underlying unhappiness, and fear. It says more about you than them.
So, have you been attatcked, (physically) by strangers ?
My apprehension of strangers is 180 degrees different. People come up to me, and want to talk. People are people, and almost always good. If you have so little experience with humanity that you are hostile, you are to be pitied.
You need help.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin