Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(28-12-2012 10:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are either seriously disturbed and just another troll.
Fix't

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
29-12-2012, 01:04 AM
(28-12-2012 10:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 10:40 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... why do people need to be punished for anything?

Only mentally disturbed people endorse "punishment" as a concept.

You are either seriously disturbed or just another troll.
lol.. there are no limits in this life.
29-12-2012, 05:58 AM
There are plenty of limits "in this life" as you would put it. Social, financial, physical, mental, etc.

Though why you seem to imply there are other lives is beyond me. Then again, to expect statements that make sense from you would be like expecting a turtle be able to fly a Lockheed P-3 Orion (their physical inability, is of course a limit to them, but lets forget that for now.).

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
30-12-2012, 05:36 PM
(29-12-2012 05:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  There are plenty of limits "in this life" as you would put it. Social, financial, physical, mental, etc.

Though why you seem to imply there are other lives is beyond me. Then again, to expect statements that make sense from you would be like expecting a turtle be able to fly a Lockheed P-3 Orion (their physical inability, is of course a limit to them, but lets forget that for now.).
Kindly state these limits.
30-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Before I go on, I will define limit: limit (plural limits)
  1. A restriction; a bound beyond which one may not go.There are several existing limits to executive power.Two drinks is my limit tonight.
Financial limits constrain people through money (or lack there of), thus acting as a limit, example: I want to buy a new TV, but I've not enough money.
People are limited socially, for example some cultures still have a caste system where the social betters don't interact with socially lower caste members; a social limit.
There are different types of physical limits; I break my leg, that limits my ability to stand; I cannot throw a chicken into orbit, because I do not have the energy in my throw to do so, thus limiting my ability to create chicken satellites.
Mental limits are also abundant, though they do tend to be quite a bit more personalised; Humans can only learn so much due to a limit on the brains capabilities. For a different example; I am limited in my knowledge of quantum mechanics.

Here's a bonus; MY expectation of an answer that makes sense from you, is very limited indeed.

Also, I will restate: Turtle flying a Lockheed P-3 Orion.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-01-2013, 01:40 PM
lol... limits exist. And?

You all posted in a thread how you hate people on sight, so I am simply agreeing with that trend. If a young person gets hurt on sight by me, so be it. It's human nature to hate on sight.
02-01-2013, 03:33 AM
(01-01-2013 01:40 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... limits exist. And?

You all posted in a thread how you hate people on sight, so I am simply agreeing with that trend. If a young person gets hurt on sight by me, so be it. It's human nature to hate on sight.
where?

where exactly did I post that I hate people on sight?

You keep saying its human nature, but you haven't done anything besides state nonsense.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-01-2013, 04:09 AM
(01-01-2013 01:40 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... limits exist. And?

You base that human nature is the hate on sight based on what? How you feel? I don't think I've ever hated a thing on site other than the paint job of a bedroom.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
02-01-2013, 04:16 AM
Pointless thread is pointless.

:yawn:

That is all.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-01-2013, 05:30 AM
Seriously? We're still entertaining this thread? Dodgy

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Things that you hate. Metazoa Zeke 44 461 30-06-2014 07:34 PM
Last Post: Ferdinand
  People who hug Takelababy 50 586 17-06-2014 08:13 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  why do people get to yell at me for something I can't control kunoxian drive 35 523 31-03-2014 06:06 AM
Last Post: Filox
  Shit blind people say BrokenQuill92 12 272 02-02-2014 07:04 AM
Last Post: The Germans are coming
  Florida adventures, eps 3: the people and the food Caveman 0 97 13-12-2013 11:16 AM
Last Post: Caveman
  Public Education Rant Artemis 6 240 25-10-2013 05:32 PM
Last Post: WeAreTheCosmos
  People who are totally different to what you expect Hughsie 39 819 20-08-2013 10:36 AM
Last Post: nach_in