Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(02-01-2013 05:30 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Seriously? We're still entertaining this thread? Dodgy
Really poor choice of word here. I would have gone for something along the lines of torture Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 05:42 AM
I didn't say the thread was entertaining....but continuing to entertain the thread is quite truly torture. We don't have the right emoticon to depict that--Vera, pick one from your stash?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2013, 05:50 AM
(02-01-2013 05:42 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  I didn't say the thread was entertaining....but continuing to entertain the thread is quite truly torture. We don't have the right emoticon to depict that--Vera, pick one from your stash?
Hehe!
How about this one: [Image: suicide-7.gif]
Or we could just go for the classics: [Image: loser.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
07-01-2013, 01:19 PM
(24-12-2012 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:36 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol..

Nobody needs to be nice, do they?

I don't see why I should welcome/be "nice" to groups I don't approve of.
Im guessing that you are nasty because you are reflecting some sort of internal pain, either that or your not wired like everybody else.

Thats why im guessing that you dont like psychiatrists as well.
lol.. yet you cite an "anything goes" moral paradigm.

If morals are simply what the individual determines, which is what you commonly cite, then if I choose to push/shove people it's my own prerogative. If it's deserved, it is done, this is how life works.
07-01-2013, 01:21 PM
(07-01-2013 01:19 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im guessing that you are nasty because you are reflecting some sort of internal pain, either that or your not wired like everybody else.

Thats why im guessing that you dont like psychiatrists as well.
lol.. yet you cite an "anything goes" moral paradigm.

If morals are simply what the individual determines, which is what you commonly cite, then if I choose to push/shove people it's my own prerogative. If it's deserved, it is done, this is how life works.
No... life doesn't work that way.
Life works, if you choose to push/shove someone then you're gonna get a smack in the face. That is how life works.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-01-2013, 03:24 PM
(07-01-2013 01:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 01:19 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol.. yet you cite an "anything goes" moral paradigm.

No... life doesn't work that way.
Life works, if you choose to push/shove someone then you're gonna get a smack in the face. That is how life works.
lol.. in your opinion only.

Humans generally do as we please in life.
07-01-2013, 03:29 PM
(07-01-2013 03:24 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Humans generally do as we please in life.

No, YOU do as YOU please. If someone smacks the living shit out of YOU after YOU have done something hateful to them, that's up to YOU. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
07-01-2013, 03:33 PM
(07-01-2013 03:29 PM)kim Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 03:24 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Humans generally do as we please in life.

No, YOU do as YOU please. If someone smacks the living shit out of YOU after YOU have done something hateful to them, that's up to YOU. Drinking Beverage
People can be hateful, and? don't tell me you do not comprehend that.

You always says morals are subjective. then again people are contradictory.
07-01-2013, 03:34 PM
(25-12-2012 06:30 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 08:41 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol...

Why do people I don't know and owe nothing to warrant my "respect"?

Anything goes in this life. Rules and "morality" can go fuck themselves.

I had no idea that not walking into people was being nice. I must be on the good list from Santa!

Morality may be whatever you call it and it's really a social construct. Of you have gripes with how people judge your groups, try looking at some basic ways many think in. like the silver rule, which is quite a reliable attitude.
Kindly prove this silver rule. Is this a PC notion?
07-01-2013, 03:36 PM
(25-12-2012 12:37 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you're serious, and really are hostile to strangers, then it represents a deep underlying unhappiness, and fear. It says more about you than them.
So, have you been attatcked, (physically) by strangers ?
My apprehension of strangers is 180 degrees different. People come up to me, and want to talk. People are people, and almost always good. If you have so little experience with humanity that you are hostile, you are to be pitied.
You need help.
Weeping
ha! Your moral opinions generally amount to "I don't care, morality is subjective, whatever..."

And you say I am contradictory?