Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(07-01-2013 03:33 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  People can be hateful, and? don't tell me you do not comprehend that.
I have not noticed people being hateful, but then I often look to positive things in others.

(07-01-2013 03:33 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  You always says morals are subjective. then again people are contradictory.

No. I have not always said anything about morals to YOU.
It would seem that you misconstrue nearly everything you read and/or what is said to you. Possibly for that reason you are unable to formulate and idea and articulate it properly for people to understand and interact cordially. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 03:45 PM
(07-01-2013 03:40 PM)kim Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 03:33 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  People can be hateful, and? don't tell me you do not comprehend that.
I have not noticed people being hateful, but then I often look to positive things in others.

(07-01-2013 03:33 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  You always says morals are subjective. then again people are contradictory.

It would seem that you misconstrue nearly everything you read and/or what is said to you. Possibly for that reason you are unable to formulate and idea and articulate it properly for people to understand and interact cordially. Drinking Beverage
lol..

look. the common morals of contemporary society are that anything goes. Your first PC quote notwithstanding (which I think you just say not mean) is immaterial and not related to the point.

If you don't comprehend that, well that's your own business.
07-01-2013, 03:59 PM
(07-01-2013 03:45 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 03:40 PM)kim Wrote:  I have not noticed people being hateful, but then I often look to positive things in others.

lol..

look. the common morals of contemporary society are that anything goes. Your first PC quote notwithstanding (which I think you just say not mean) is immaterial and not related to the point.

If you don't comprehend that, well that's your own business.

If YOU present a question and I answer it honestly, which I did, then it is not immaterial and it is completely related to the point.
It is YOUR OWN problem that you are unable to understand that people do not wish to be hateful and because they do not wish it, they do not choose hateful action.

The only person who is not comprehending anything on this thread is YOU. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
07-01-2013, 04:01 PM
I am saying that hatefulness is normal, and frankly as common society says that anything goes, then it lends to that. The common attitude here is that morality is subjective and strictly in the eye of the beholder.
07-01-2013, 04:06 PM
(07-01-2013 04:01 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I am saying that hatefulness is normal, and frankly as common society says that anything goes, then it lends to that. The common attitude here is that morality is subjective and strictly in the eye of the beholder.

So? Drinking Beverage

No one gives a shit that you are hateful. I know I don't. I won't visit you in prison either. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-01-2013, 04:10 PM
(07-01-2013 04:06 PM)kim Wrote:  No one gives a shit that you are.
Fixt.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
07-01-2013, 04:11 PM
(07-01-2013 04:06 PM)kim Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 04:01 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I am saying that hatefulness is normal, and frankly as common society says that anything goes, then it lends to that. The common attitude here is that morality is subjective and strictly in the eye of the beholder.

So? Drinking Beverage

No one gives a shit that you are hateful. I know I don't. I won't visit you in prison either. Drinking Beverage
prisons don't exist. Most people are "hateful" (did you just learn that word?)

Nobody gives a shit you cannot comprehend anybody can do as they please. If you're too silly to understand, heaven help you and all people like you.
07-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Heaven?

I thought you said you were atheist? It looks YOU have caught YOURSELF in a LIE. Prison is getting closer. Drinking Beverage

07-01-2013, 04:15 PM
(25-12-2012 11:03 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 07:10 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Ha. So are you so respectful? lol..

If so, prove it. Can we follow you around with our phone cameras and prove as such?

And what is so stupid about expressing HUMAN BEHAVIOUR. HUMANS AREN'T ALWAYS NICE. Get that through your thick fucking skull.
Seriously, the poorly authored troll posts this miserable buffoon makes cause a vague feeling of sympathy for the poor creature. It is almost as though I would exert the same amount of emotion I would feel when I watch an ant get squashed by a truck, which is a lot considering the stature of the foolish waste of space.
I'm a buffoon?

lol....

Why is it foolish not to understand human conduct?

I also feel that if people deny me friends, then they deserve to be hit, punched, shoved, and similar. I will cite moral subjectivity again, to your chagrin (like I care). You claim to believe in it, so cite to me how it "should" be applied.
07-01-2013, 04:16 PM
(07-01-2013 04:15 PM)kim Wrote:  Heaven?

I thought you said you were atheist? It looks YOU have caught YOURSELF in a LIE. Prison is getting closer. Drinking Beverage
I am an atheist.

People aren't always congruent. and? Why does this need continual spelling out?