Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Re: RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(25-12-2012 06:41 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 06:30 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I had no idea that not walking into people was being nice. I must be on the good list from Santa!

Morality may be whatever you call it and it's really a social construct. Of you have gripes with how people judge your groups, try looking at some basic ways many think in. like the silver rule, which is quite a reliable attitude.
Morality is non-existent. thus people can do as they please in life, hence being "unkind" to strangers.

Doesn't stop the rest of people from questioning why you bother to do something like go out of the way to ask why people do thinks like make generalizations on ideas you like.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(25-12-2012 06:47 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 06:41 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Morality is non-existent. thus people can do as they please in life, hence being "unkind" to strangers.

Doesn't stop the rest of people from questioning why you bother to do something like go out of the way to ask why people do thinks like make generalizations on ideas you like.
Can this be relayed in Standard English?

I freely choose to go to the local mall and push around, shove, harass, and frankly bully younger people. If I choose to, it's my right, since most in my generation (borderline Gen X/Y) believe in an anything goes morality. I don't have to respect or be "kind" to persons I detest.

Kindness is subjective anyhow. If a person is not assaulted or killed by another, this is kindness in itself, no matter others things they do.
25-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Re: RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(25-12-2012 06:54 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 06:47 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Doesn't stop the rest of people from questioning why you bother to do something like go out of the way to ask why people do thinks like make generalizations on ideas you like.
Can this be relayed in Standard English?

I freely choose to go to the local mall and push around, shove, harass, and frankly bully younger people. If I choose to, it's my right, since most in my generation (borderline Gen X/Y) believe in an anything goes morality. I don't have to respect or be "kind" to persons I detest.

Kindness is subjective anyhow. If a person is not assaulted or killed by another, this is kindness in itself, no matter others things they do.

I asked what's your point in telling us this?

For someone who ponders why others make generalizations, you seem to be making many in various topics.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-12-2012, 07:12 PM
(25-12-2012 07:06 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 06:54 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Can this be relayed in Standard English?

I asked what's your point in telling us this?

For someone who ponders why others make generalizations, you seem to be making many in various topics.
This is the anything goes sub-forum, is it not? I'm simply making a point for discussion.
26-12-2012, 12:19 PM
(24-12-2012 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:36 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol..

Nobody needs to be nice, do they?

I don't see why I should welcome/be "nice" to groups I don't approve of.
Im guessing that you are nasty because you are reflecting some sort of internal pain, either that or your not wired like everybody else.

Thats why im guessing that you dont like psychiatrists as well.
It's human nature to hate people on sight and feel like threatening them. Do you dispute this?
26-12-2012, 07:19 PM
(26-12-2012 12:19 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im guessing that you are nasty because you are reflecting some sort of internal pain, either that or your not wired like everybody else.

Thats why im guessing that you dont like psychiatrists as well.
It's human nature to hate people on sight and feel like threatening them. Do you dispute this?

Yes. You're reaction is not normal.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-12-2012, 07:30 PM
The reason we judge people on appearance is because of evolution. Our natural instinct is to judge what we see in people within the first few seconds, to judge whether or not they may be a threat, dangerous, etc.
26-12-2012, 08:46 PM
(25-12-2012 01:51 PM)Vera Wrote:  Think again, You, Who Come (Even Though We Didn't Invite You).
How does one reverse the fact that one has already came?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
26-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Holy shit, you are still on that Human Nature thing.

It is not right or even remotely OK to do something or think something just because it is PART OF HUMAN NATURE. If that were the case, there are many things that we should find acceptable. The problem with many things is that you have the fucking processing power to SUBVERT YOUR NATURAL TENDENCIES and thus it is your responsibility to fucking act like a decent human being.

Trolling is trolling, and you are doing a horrible job.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
27-12-2012, 02:27 AM
(26-12-2012 08:46 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  How does one reverse the fact that one has already came?
By leaving. Sometimes words mean what they originally meant Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post