Do you hate people in public when you see them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: Do you hate people in public when you see them?
(08-01-2013 10:12 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Most people in modern society believe that morals are anything one makes them to be. keep up.
That is correct, but everything else you say is retarded.

Goodbye now, you won't be missed when you are gone. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 10:18 AM
so if morals are anything one makes them to be, anything goes.
09-01-2013, 07:54 PM
(08-01-2013 10:18 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  so if morals are anything one makes them to be, anything goes.

Actually no. We literally need people. Wether you like it or not it is beneficial to be nice to people because you need them to literally reproduce. It isn't anything goes because even though morality can be subjective there are certain basic morals that are beneficial and are ingrained in us through evolution.

If you hold to the anything goes idea be prepared to Live a sad and lonely life, And that will show you that we are not supposed to live in an anything goes environment.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
10-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Oh, your back?
Well, fail troll is fail, so don't even bother throwing a sponge at this titanium wall, man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
10-01-2013, 05:00 AM
(08-01-2013 10:18 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  so if morals are anything one makes them to be, anything goes.

Incorrect. The majority usually rules, especially if they are not afraid to become violent. If the majority was ok with rape, it would be legal. I can disagree with the government about the laws we have reguarding age laws, such as age to be able to drink or gamble. If I enable kids to gamble or get them alcohol, I will be locked up by the majority. The legal drinking age in Germany is 16. The majority feels differently in that country. Go against the majority and there are consequences. So, no it is not anything goes.
10-01-2013, 05:05 AM
I'm sorry, I am having fun playing with the trolls.

I don't see how I am feeding them though.
13-01-2013, 07:27 PM
(10-01-2013 05:00 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  

Incorrect. The majority usually rules, especially if they are not afraid to become violent. If the majority was ok with rape, it would be legal. I can disagree with the government about the laws we have reguarding age laws, such as age to be able to drink or gamble. If I enable kids to gamble or get them alcohol, I will be locked up by the majority. The legal drinking age in Germany is 16. The majority feels differently in that country. Go against the majority and there are consequences. So, no it is not anything goes.
Yes, so whatever the majority agrees is right. I wouldn't disagree with that. And?