Do you have a problem with a nuclear armed Iran?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 04:26 AM by Filox.)
RE: Do you have a problem with a nuclear armed Iran?
**skips most of the posts**

Oh how I love this question and how I simply adore when Americans say the things you (most of you) are saying.

YOU HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS!!! Lying, cheating hypocrites, Nixon-lovers, go throw yourself of the building!!

You DARE to dictate what some country can and can not have without ANY evidence, yet you are the ONLY country in the history of this world that actually used the fucking nuclear weapon, TWICE?!? FUCK YOU!!

There, rant over...

Now for a bit more relaxed tone...

Calm down and think a little bit people. Learn from your past and evolve from it. First thing you all need to keep in mind is your right to dictate the politics of another country. No one has the right to say anything against nuclear weapons in Iran, specially if their own country has those weapons. It is very hypocritical of you and your country.

Then there is your irrational fear. What do you know about Iran? Have you been there? How many Iranian people you know, so that you can accuse them of being suicidal bombers? Did you maybe confuse Iran with Iraq or Afghanistan, because they are a DIFFERENT countries, you know. STOP being IGNORANT!! STOP being a FUCKING RACIST against anyone from middle east.

Why isn't anyone discussing the very big, but "hush-hush", problem of Israel and nuclear weapons? Is it OK for them to have NW, it is normal for China, USA, France, GB, but Iran? Fuck no, that must never be allowed!

Ever think of Iraq? All those huge factories with weapons of mass destruction that Saddam was making and all those evidence they had, in the end it was horse shit. While in the neighbourhood, the Turkey uses chemical weapons to kill thousands of Kurds, women , children, elderly... No one says anything, no one invades Turkey, nobody cares about what they have. No one has ever provided undisputed evidence of Iran actually having and producing nuclear weapons, yet you all believe they do and you are all ready to start invading Iran just to stop them. To stop them from doing what most of your countries have? Seriously?

I am truly ashamed and angry to see people act this way. No evidence, bunch of similar lies in the recent history, same thing as others have, and still you just want to start new wars. Did it ever occurred to you that if people were to let Iran be in peace, leave it alone, maybe then they would stop acting so defensively...

The simple facts are:

All the big countries HAVE nuclear weapons.
Even more countries use nuclear power for electricity.
USA is the only country that used nuclear bomb, and they did it twice!
It is speculated that Israel has nuclear weapons for a long time now, despite the fact that everyone keeps quiet about it.
There is zero evidence that Iran is planing to build a nuclear weapon.
Iran is claiming they want to make electricity from nuclear energy.
All this shit is the prime reason for the oil prices we have today.

Who gives you the right to dictate what Iran can and can not do?

Wanna act like a big boss? Go to North Korea, say this same shit to them. C'mon, I fucking dare you, go, try to stop Korea from making a nuclear weapon. They do not hide it, we all know they have it and we all know they will actually use it the first opportunity they have. Can you say the same for Iran?

P.S.
I guess not a lot of you follow this thing closely, so you do not even know that Iran wanted to let the international atomic agency to come and see their facilities. What the agency (and the rest of the world) demanded is that Iran stops with the uranium enrichment ( I guess this is the right expression) and they wanted Iran to start BUYING already enriched uranium from other countries. So it is not even a question about the weapons, that is the media pumping us, all the "world leaders" want is to have a monopoly on the strategic resource. What Iran wants is to be strategically independent, they want to be able to provide for their own country, not to be depended on France, UK and USA.

What Iran is doing here is called "protecting the national interests", what other countries are doing is called "controlling the market" and what the media is doing is called "spreading the panic".

You suckers have sucked the panic button. This shit has nothing to do with weapons, it has to do with the market and strategic resources. But as usual, you will dismiss this as a conspiracy and you will cheer for a new war, to kill all the Muslims in Iran! Kill the fuckers!!

Jesus...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
21-08-2012, 04:31 AM
Yeah, I agree with Filox. You have no right to dictate what they do.

The only country I would actually consider not letting have nukes would be the US.

Anyway, something that throws humanity closer to it's destruction is fine with me, we can't get anything right and just cause trouble in whatever we do.

[Image: opforum1.png]
21-08-2012, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 05:10 AM by Filox.)
Well, since the USA is the only nuclear user, wouldn't it be obvious to fear them and to demand they get rid of all the bombs they have? But no, instead, let them have the biggest arsenal and ban anyone else from even having uranium... Unless they sell it to them.

Really nice thinking.

P.S.

After reading the other posts I am even more amazed at your ignorance. You start talking about Iran and enriched uranium, but after 2 posts you speak only about Iran-Israel-Palestine... This tells me how you people really have no idea what is going on with the whole Iran nuclear program. You have no idea about IAEA policy, about Iran's policy on nuclear energy, about Iran's plans for NE and about the things "the world" demands from Iran...

The tensions between Iran and Israel are there from the moment Israel was created. They are not in war now. Iran is not that retarded to start throwing nukes at Israel just because they have them, Israel is very close, the fallout would surely be deadly for Iran and Iran is aware that Israel would retaliate, the allies of Israel would retaliate even more and there would be no more Iran. This is the reason they would not throw the first bomb on Israel and you are stupid to think otherwise.

Some of you said that you do not want to see nuclear bombs in the hands of crazy religious fundamentalists who want to kill all their "enemies".

Big Grin

Tell me dear person (whoever said that), what country did you think when you said "do not want to see nuclear bombs in the hands of crazy religious fundamentalists"?

Can you not say this about USA? Haven't you seen the republicans? Sarah Palin, Bush?? A lot of Christians in USA would want to bomb the shit out of the rest of the world.

Can you not say this for Norway? Remember Brevik? He wants to use nukes to kill his enemies.

See where this is going? China, Russia, USA, huge nuke arsenals, the countries are in the hands of some crazy people. What makes them better than a crazy Muslim leader? Christians are better persons than Muslims and Christians do not have fundamentalists?

Seriously?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-08-2012, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 07:36 AM by shiranl.)
With your permission, Filox, I will skip all the curses. They contribute absolutely nothing to the discussion, and frankly- they underestimate you.

How we dare? Well, since the logic mind will obviously think that a country won't use a nuclear weapon on itself. So, if used, it'll be on another country. In this case - my own. So yeah, I dare to dictate (or at least try to dictate) what kind of weapon a country that I foresee a war with in the near future is allowed to have. Because this is my own life I'm talking about, and I really care about them. If you cannot understand that- well, I'm sorry for you and happy for you at the same time. I'm sorry because you can't understand the very basic act of survival, and I'm happy for because you don't need to understand the very basic act of survival because your life is not, in any way, threatened by a factor you don't have control on. Contrary to me, that my life is threatened by someone who needs to choose between pressing the red button or not. My only choice is to prevent him from being able to press the red button, OK?

If you make me choose between being a hypocrite and being alive- I have to say I will always choose the latter. Besides, Israel's seemingly nuclear power and weapon were meant to cause enough fear among our enemies in order to make them think twice before they decide if launch a "life or death" war upon us. In fact, I will not be surprised if Israel actually doesn't have nuclear power at all and it built all that mystery to create that fear anyhow. Israel, if has the power, will never use it.

Irrational fear? I'm sorry, but if another country's leader calls my country "a cancer" that needs to be abolished from the face of the earth, I think it is very rational from my part to take those threats seriously and fear them. Because it will be very stupid of my side to not take them seriously and then, after this leader actually try to abolish my country, I will have no one to blame but myself.
No I haven't been in Iran because if I set my foot there I will be immediately arrested and charged with spying with no trial (in the better scenario) or put to death without questioning and be made as a "victory" of the great Islamic republic of Iran upon the Zionist entity (in the worse scenario).

No, I don't know Iranians and never talked to them. And it really doesn't matter, because as we all sow in the last "elections" in Iran, they don't really have anything to say about the policy of Iran by voting for the person who best represent their views, In the end- the candidate whom the Ayatollahs want to be elected will be elected. Moreover, the president is only the 4th highest position in the Iranian government, and the real leaders who will take the decision if attacking Israel or not are the Ayatollahs, who's definitely aren't chosen by the people.

Who accused the Iranians of being suicide bombers? This is a cheap propaganda, because the issue here is not if the Iranians wish to use NW against Israel or not (which I actually pretty sure they don't, such as most Israelis don't want to attack Iran if having another choice, and right now we feel we do have), the issue here is if the government of Iran wants to attack Israel or not, and right now- by the latest news from Ahmadi Nejad, they want.

Why is it a problem? We ever threatened to wipe off the map another country? We ever called another country a cancer? We ever refused to recognize another country's legitimacy for existence? The answer is a big fat NO for all the questions. In fact, in our Declaration of Independence we announce we wish to have good friendship with our Arab neighbors and welcome our Arab residence as equal citizens in Israel. On the other hand, can I say the same thing about Iran? No, I cannot. Because they did threaten to wipe of the map my country, they did call my country a cancer and they are refusing to recognize my country's legitimacy up until a point they never called us in our name- Israel- but always different variations of "the Zionist entity". We are like Voldermourt-they afraid to call us by our name because it means we actually exist.

Yeah, I think of Iraq. You know why the West suspected all those factories to be more than what Saddam was letting us know? Because it repeated history. Because in 1980 Israel bombed Iraq nuclear facility, which was really a nuclear facility and not a "hoax". So you can't treat every single episode of suspected to be nuclear facility to be a hoax, you need to think the worst in order to prepare yourself to the worst. If it turns out you were wrong, and they really just want nuclear electricity- well, all comes to peace. But if not? You will be the one to take responsibility of the lost and ruined lives? And if your are taking the responsibility, what the fuck that will matter to me or my family or my friends? We will lose our lives anyways, we will be dead.

That is funny- when it concerns Iran developing a weapon to wipe off the map another country and committing a massacre of another country's citizens, you are against intervene in Iran's business (though it is clearly Israel's business as well). But when it comes to another country committing massacre of its own citizens- then the international community needs to put it foot down and launch a war against Turkey. And we are the hypocrites?
Clarification: I am all against what Turkey is doing to the Kurds. I'm horrified and disgusted by it. The point was to show your bias, and not sympathize with the Turkish in regard to the Kurds massacre. It should be stopped immediately, just as the nuclear empowerment of Iran

No, it just occur to me that I am dead end if I just "let alone" Iran. Because once upon a time, the world just "let alone" a certain country and a certain lunatic leader of that country, and the ones to pay the price were my family and my people. NOT AGAIN.

The simple facts are:
1. So what? It doesn't mean another country HAS to have the weapon. Especially not a country which declares under every fresh tree it wants to destroy and abolish and eliminate another country (small country, where one bomb will affect all its residence. Not like Japan, where a bomb in the south won't affect the north)
2. And? Again- it doesn't mean Iran needs to use it. Not when that nuclear electricity can turn into a nuclear bomb.
3. And? It doesn't imply Iran WON'T use it.
4. And? It doesn't imply we will use it. In fact- we won't. Not even in order to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities.
5. Really? http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,...36,00.html
6. Hitler claimed his last wish is having the Sudetenland. So he claimed. And yes- I will treat everyone who declares he wants to eliminate my country as if he was Hitler.
7. Yeah well…..my life worth more than the oil prices.

Who gives Iran the right to dictate weather I should live or shouldn't?

No, I cannot say the same about Iran. But oddly enough- Iran, who hides her will to have NW gives me the creeps ten times more than NK, who doesn't. Maybe it is just human nature- fear the unknown instead of the known. Besides, there is nothing really the world can do about NK having a NW because they are already isolated in the international community, they have no money and no food and they still invest in the NW. Something I cannot say about Iran, which is not entirely isolated. And well- I can definitely say about Iran that they will use it when given the opportunity. The thing is- I don't want to try and test it, so I won't let them have that opportunity.

I follow it closely, believe me. Of course they wanted Iran to stop enrich uranium and buy it instead so we can actually know and control the quantities of enriched uranium in order to make sure they will never have enough to build a bomb. If they really and honestly just wanted nuclear electricity and nothing else- they would've accepted it. That way everybody gets what they want- Iran gets nuclear electricity and Israel and the world get a confirmed information Iran does not build a bomb. The only thing is left to wonder- if nuclear electricity is all what they want, why they didn't accept nuclear electricity? My hypothetical answer- electricity is not their only goal.

In that case "protecting Iran's national interest" in equivalent of "destroying Israel and its national interests" (Israel's national interests=living!).

Of course we will dismiss it as conspiracy. Even you noticed how much it sounds like a conspiracy , so why shouldn't we?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like shiranl's post
21-08-2012, 07:23 AM
(21-08-2012 04:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  **skips most of the posts**

Oh how I love this question and how I simply adore when Americans say the things you (most of you) are saying.

YOU HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS!!! Lying, cheating hypocrites, Nixon-lovers, go throw yourself of the building!!

You DARE to dictate what some country can and can not have without ANY evidence, yet you are the ONLY country in the history of this world that actually used the fucking nuclear weapon, TWICE?!? FUCK YOU!!

There, rant over...

Now for a bit more relaxed tone...

Calm down and think a little bit people. Learn from your past and evolve from it. First thing you all need to keep in mind is your right to dictate the politics of another country. No one has the right to say anything against nuclear weapons in Iran, specially if their own country has those weapons. It is very hypocritical of you and your country.

Then there is your irrational fear. What do you know about Iran? Have you been there? How many Iranian people you know, so that you can accuse them of being suicidal bombers? Did you maybe confuse Iran with Iraq or Afghanistan, because they are a DIFFERENT countries, you know. STOP being IGNORANT!! STOP being a FUCKING RACIST against anyone from middle east.

Why isn't anyone discussing the very big, but "hush-hush", problem of Israel and nuclear weapons? Is it OK for them to have NW, it is normal for China, USA, France, GB, but Iran? Fuck no, that must never be allowed!

Ever think of Iraq? All those huge factories with weapons of mass destruction that Saddam was making and all those evidence they had, in the end it was horse shit. While in the neighbourhood, the Turkey uses chemical weapons to kill thousands of Kurds, women , children, elderly... No one says anything, no one invades Turkey, nobody cares about what they have. No one has ever provided undisputed evidence of Iran actually having and producing nuclear weapons, yet you all believe they do and you are all ready to start invading Iran just to stop them. To stop them from doing what most of your countries have? Seriously?

I am truly ashamed and angry to see people act this way. No evidence, bunch of similar lies in the recent history, same thing as others have, and still you just want to start new wars. Did it ever occurred to you that if people were to let Iran be in peace, leave it alone, maybe then they would stop acting so defensively...

The simple facts are:

All the big countries HAVE nuclear weapons.
Even more countries use nuclear power for electricity.
USA is the only country that used nuclear bomb, and they did it twice!
It is speculated that Israel has nuclear weapons for a long time now, despite the fact that everyone keeps quiet about it.
There is zero evidence that Iran is planing to build a nuclear weapon.
Iran is claiming they want to make electricity from nuclear energy.
All this shit is the prime reason for the oil prices we have today.

Who gives you the right to dictate what Iran can and can not do?

Wanna act like a big boss? Go to North Korea, say this same shit to them. C'mon, I fucking dare you, go, try to stop Korea from making a nuclear weapon. They do not hide it, we all know they have it and we all know they will actually use it the first opportunity they have. Can you say the same for Iran?

P.S.
I guess not a lot of you follow this thing closely, so you do not even know that Iran wanted to let the international atomic agency to come and see their facilities. What the agency (and the rest of the world) demanded is that Iran stops with the uranium enrichment ( I guess this is the right expression) and they wanted Iran to start BUYING already enriched uranium from other countries. So it is not even a question about the weapons, that is the media pumping us, all the "world leaders" want is to have a monopoly on the strategic resource. What Iran wants is to be strategically independent, they want to be able to provide for their own country, not to be depended on France, UK and USA.

What Iran is doing here is called "protecting the national interests", what other countries are doing is called "controlling the market" and what the media is doing is called "spreading the panic".

You suckers have sucked the panic button. This shit has nothing to do with weapons, it has to do with the market and strategic resources. But as usual, you will dismiss this as a conspiracy and you will cheer for a new war, to kill all the Muslims in Iran! Kill the fuckers!!

Jesus...

It is not that they are Middle Eastern, or that they are Muslim. It is that they have demonstrated their incapability of even maintaining a peaceful presidential election. Must I remind everyone of the deadly riots that occurred there not a year or two ago?

Secondly, what the hell are you talking about? Nations influence other nation's decisions all the time. Every nation has the right to tell the other what to do, it is up to Iran to ignore the pressures put on it. Iran became part of the UN, they will own up to what the majority of countries want.

Additionally, the very fact that they had been covering it up is evidence enough that they don't need to have it. They need to make clean energy. LOL

(21-08-2012 04:31 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Yeah, I agree with Filox. You have no right to dictate what they do.

The only country I would actually consider not letting have nukes would be the US.

Anyway, something that throws humanity closer to it's destruction is fine with me, we can't get anything right and just cause trouble in whatever we do.

You are delusional if you think that.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
21-08-2012, 07:23 AM
P.S

Actually, Filox, the tensions between Israel and Iran started when Iran, in its current regime, was created in 1979. Before it- Israel and Iran were actually very good friends. My grandmother even visited there one time.

Well, I don't want to test them wheather they are enough retarded or not.
No, he can't say it about USA since the separation of between religion and state is constitutional, and the president (Chrstian or not) is elected by democratic way. Something I can not even say about the president of Iran, and definitely not about the Ayatollahs.
Brevik is a criminal, not the president of Norway.
China and Russia are " crazy religious fundamentalists"? pahhhhh
Christians does have fundementalist- the thing, they cannot immpose their fundementalism on USA's policy, something I cannot say about Iran.

And, how many airplains Christians flew into a building in order to kill as many Muslims as they can?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like shiranl's post
21-08-2012, 07:28 AM
(21-08-2012 07:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 04:31 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Yeah, I agree with Filox. You have no right to dictate what they do.

You are delusional if you think that.
Which part makes me delusional? Not wanting the US to have nukes or wanting to destroy all of mankind?

I'm just your regular super-villain. Evil_monster

21-08-2012, 07:31 AM
(21-08-2012 07:28 AM)frankiej Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 07:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You are delusional if you think that.
Which part makes me delusional? Not wanting the US to have nukes or wanting to destroy all of mankind?

I'm just your regular super-villain. Evil_monster

The idea that the U.S is the nation you least trust with nuclear weapons displays your ignorance towards the issue.

Poonjab
21-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Okay, first of all, you shouldn't take anything I say totally seriously... I hate being serious... Big Grin

Secondly, there is no second point.

21-08-2012, 07:38 AM
(21-08-2012 07:36 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Okay, first of all, you shouldn't take anything I say totally seriously... I hate being serious... Big Grin

Secondly, there is no second point.

I suggest making it evident that you are not serious.

Poonjab