Do you have a problem with a nuclear armed Iran?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: Do you have a problem with a nuclear armed Iran?
Where is the fun in that? People who have read enough of my posts should know I am only here for banter and fun. Seriousness takes the enjoyment out of almost everything.

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2012, 08:29 AM
(21-08-2012 04:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  You DARE to dictate what some country can and can not have without ANY evidence, yet you are the ONLY country in the history of this world that actually used the fucking nuclear weapon, TWICE?!? FUCK YOU!!

Factual correction: The U.S. has used two atomic weapons, not nuclear weapons.

A-Bomb = atomic bomb = fission device

H-Bomb = nuclear bomb = fusion device

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
21-08-2012, 09:53 AM
(21-08-2012 07:45 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Where is the fun in that? People who have read enough of my posts should know I am only here for banter and fun. Seriousness takes the enjoyment out of almost everything.

There is nothing to enjoy concerning the issue weapons of mass destruction.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
21-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Then why talk about it? You aren't changing anything by talking about it on here.

Explosives are fun aswell.

21-08-2012, 12:02 PM
(21-08-2012 10:48 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Then why talk about it? You aren't changing anything by talking about it on here.

Because we are here to develop our views, share our opinions, and come to a logical conclusion about the situation. That is how one becomes educated. Simply because I cannot change anything about the dilemma directly does not mean I shouldn't become educated about the subject, or attempt to debate with someone else's opinions on the matter.

They are until you have experienced one.

Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
21-08-2012, 01:05 PM
(21-08-2012 12:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 10:48 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Then why talk about it? You aren't changing anything by talking about it on here.

Because we are here to develop our views, share our opinions, and come to a logical conclusion about the situation. That is how one becomes educated. Simply because I cannot change anything about the dilemma directly does not mean I shouldn't become educated about the subject, or attempt to debate with someone else's opinions on the matter.

And you do that because you consider it to be entertaining, aka FUN!
21-08-2012, 02:27 PM
(21-08-2012 04:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  I guess not a lot of you follow this thing closely, so you do not even know that Iran wanted to let the international atomic agency to come and see their facilities. What the agency (and the rest of the world) demanded is that Iran stops with the uranium enrichment ( I guess this is the right expression) and they wanted Iran to start BUYING already enriched uranium from other countries. So it is not even a question about the weapons, that is the media pumping us, all the "world leaders" want is to have a monopoly on the strategic resource. What Iran wants is to be strategically independent, they want to be able to provide for their own country, not to be depended on France, UK and USA.

Typical of most emotional posts, yours contained more heat than light. But to address the specific issue in the quote above, yes the IAEA wants Iran to purchase enriched uranium rather than do the enrichment themselves, because then they can only buy the type of enriched uranium useful for power generation, and not useful for bomb-making. This is a perfectly reasonable approach that has satisfied other countries and supports nuclear non-proliferation, but it is not acceptable to Iran. That's part of the evidence that their intentions are to build bombs.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post
21-08-2012, 03:32 PM
(21-08-2012 01:05 PM)Diablo Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 12:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Because we are here to develop our views, share our opinions, and come to a logical conclusion about the situation. That is how one becomes educated. Simply because I cannot change anything about the dilemma directly does not mean I shouldn't become educated about the subject, or attempt to debate with someone else's opinions on the matter.

And you do that because you consider it to be entertaining, aka FUN!

I do it because it is both a necessity for a person to make rational decisions, and an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.

Poonjab
21-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Don't worry, you can admit that it is fun to learn... I'll still love you...

21-08-2012, 04:55 PM
(21-08-2012 04:27 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Don't worry, you can admit that it is fun to learn... I'll still love you...

Sex is fun, learning is a craving.

Poonjab

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The problem with storing guns/ammo at a range Phaedrus 2 63 28-04-2014 06:25 PM
Last Post: Phaedrus
  White Privlige and Ignoring the Problem BrokenQuill92 122 2,382 23-01-2014 08:15 PM
Last Post: BnW
  Should Israel be allowed to continue to have nuclear weapons? I and I 26 821 11-04-2013 09:51 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Is racism part of the Iran and North Korea media entertainment? I and I 14 647 09-04-2013 12:10 PM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Training terrorists in Afghanistan to be used against Iran. I and I 4 289 02-01-2013 03:20 AM
Last Post: Bijurn
  Funding terrorists to start the war against Iran. I and I 16 588 27-10-2012 03:57 PM
Last Post: Birdguy1979
  Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous? I and I 31 981 22-10-2012 08:55 PM
Last Post: Vosur