Do you have a problem with a nuclear armed Iran?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: Do you have a problem with a nuclear armed Iran?
(22-08-2012 05:51 AM)Filox Wrote:  @logica

Interesting thing about Japan... They were pretty much beaten already, their main battleship, the pride of Japan, Yamato was already sunk, the rest of their forces in Pacific were being defeated, Germany already surrendered... Even if you did invade Japan, the body count would be less then it is now. But let us somehow approve of the first bomb, let us close our logic, moral and ethics, assume that an American life is worth more than Japanese life, why the fuck did anyone throw the second one? The Emperor was already ready to surrender, everything was (or would have been) over after Hiroshima.

So, can anyone ever justify Nagasaki?

P.S.

You somehow think that the USA's landing on Japan soil would produce more than 250000 casualties?

You think they were going to surrender? It took two! Two bombs! They discovered the first not four hours after it happened, but they persisted.

No one can ever justify war.

P.S:

Yes. You have soldiers that are willing to kill themselves in order to kill their enemies, you have densely populated areas of civilians, and you have to invade the entire island. No doubt that the death-toll would have been higher.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2012, 08:37 PM
(18-08-2012 04:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  Look at it from a non-Israeli viewpoint: if the modern state of Israel had not been created, these problems wouldn't exist.

My first thought when I read that line:

From that view point we should have let Hitler win and the world would be a much nicer place. he would have wiped out the Jews, the Muslims, the Blacks etc. How happy and carefree would the world be if all we had was blond haired blue eyed white people left. Heck, 90% of the worlds problems are caused by one ethnic group or another. Just wipe them all out and to the winner go the spoilsSmokin

I am about 90% certain that's not what you were trying to get at but damn if its not what I heard you say... lol
[+] 1 user Likes SharkByte's post
17-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Iran wants nuclear weapons so they won't be invaded by the U.S. or any other western nation.

Israel knows that they are pawns of the west if they attack Iran, Iran knows this too. A nuclear armed nation is a guarantee that they won't be attacked by the west. Iran doesn't want a nuclear weapon so they can start attacking other nations, they want it for a guarantee of not being attacked.

North Korea is a prime example, a shit poor country that can easily be conquered but there is that one thing......oh yeah, they have nuclear weapons and can fuck your shit up as they go down. It's a guarantee they won't be attacked.
17-10-2012, 04:29 AM
I have a problem with every, every, every country having nuclear weapons.

I hear so much nhilism here, would like so very much to think that future human beings on this planet will be given the chance to become so much more!
17-10-2012, 08:46 AM
(17-10-2012 04:29 AM)depat Wrote:  I have a problem with every, every, every country having nuclear weapons.

I hear so much nhilism here, would like so very much to think that future human beings on this planet will be given the chance to become so much more!

The only country to possess a nuclear weapon that doesn't abide by international nuclear standards/regulations, also is a country that threatens Iran, uses it's military quite often around it's neck of the woods......that would be Israel.

Since the Israeli government still denies the possession of nuclear weapons, it is illegal for any Israeli citizen to admit that it's country has nuclear weapons because it is still considered a government secret. If you live outside Israel you can easily google an aerial view of one of the nuclear plants.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
17-10-2012, 05:32 PM
(17-10-2012 12:30 AM)I and I Wrote:  Iran wants nuclear weapons so they won't be invaded by the U.S. or any other western nation.

Israel knows that they are pawns of the west if they attack Iran, Iran knows this too. A nuclear armed nation is a guarantee that they won't be attacked by the west. Iran doesn't want a nuclear weapon so they can start attacking other nations, they want it for a guarantee of not being attacked.

North Korea is a prime example, a shit poor country that can easily be conquered but there is that one thing......oh yeah, they have nuclear weapons and can fuck your shit up as they go down. It's a guarantee they won't be attacked.

Easily conquered?

N. Korea has the largest standing land army in the world.
They are batshit crazy for their leader and are completely censored to the outside world (or is that the outside world is censored to them?).

How long has this whole Middle east fiasco gone on for? a shit long time right? and they were suppose to be just "raggedy rebels living in the hills".
5,000 dead soldiers later...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-10-2012, 11:12 PM
(21-08-2012 11:15 PM)Filox Wrote:  I kinda have a feeling I never said anything against Israel, but mostly USA, France and UK, but feel free to misunderstand me.

Also, I wanted to move away from all this Israel-Iran talk, I wanted to show the hypocrisy when an American person is dictating things to other countries.

But it appears you all think that your countries are more important, higher and better than some other countries, so why bother? Sure, keep all the NW for yourselves, do not let anyone else have any similar technology. That is an objective point of view, without prejudice.

Shiranl, as usual, you do make a good point, and as far as I am concerned, you are the only one here that actually do make a point and have something to say about the whole thing, since you do live down there. I respect that.

But I still do not feel like it is OK to ban the use of nuclear energy and uranium enrichment for Iran. Why? Because I think that at least half of the reports I can read about the whole Israel-Iran problem is false. Can I know the truth? Not even close. All I can see are some basic facts and connect them. Then it all connects like I have explained. Sorry about that, it's just my perception of things.

There is one small detail I just can't overlook, shiranl, did you just implied that a war between Israel and Iran would not hit/affect me in my far away country? I do realise that the impact of such an act would be far greater for your country, but to say that it would not affect the rest of the world is a pretty big understatement. Of course shit like that would affect all of us. Right now I have big issues with the oil prices and nothing is going on at this moment (well not war at least). I can only imagine what sorts of bad things would spread around the world if anything more serious were to start happening. So, I fear any escalation of tensions there, just as it was my country at stake. I might not have as much infos as you do, but I try to look at both sides and keep track of what little info comes to me...

I have no problem with nuclear weapons and nuclear technology. If the Iranians were talking about wanting nuclear tech for purposes like building long ranged space craft for long term exploration and colonization of planets in our solar system and maybe at a later date beyond, I would be more than willing to help them obtain tech. I would even be willing to donate money to the cause. They are instead talking about wanting to use it against Israel. Don't get me wrong, I think the jews can be some of the most pretentious and annoying people around. That being said, except for the inconvenience of having them rent out an entire theme park to use for themselves (no non-jews allowed), they don't try to kill non-believers at every opportunity. It is true that some muslims are not violent, so what? The ones in powerful positions (finger on the button), are violent and do try to have non-believers killed. Show me a country that wants to put the nuclear tech to good use finding a way to reduce the population of the planet by colonizing other planets and I would love to immigrate there and help the cause. Show me one that wants to use it to kill anyone that wants to just kill anyone that doesn't share the same faith and I say nuke them if we even think they have nuclear technology of any kind.
19-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:If the Iranians were talking about wanting nuclear tech for purposes like building long ranged space craft for long term exploration and colonization of planets in our solar system

[Image: tumblr_lqnxrk6ERg1qhfn6b.jpg]

[Image: 1990667-Lol-face.jpg]

This..

[Image: 1990667-Lol-face.jpg][Image: 1990667-Lol-face.jpg]

.. is about the funniest thing I've herd in a while.

Dark Light, you have competition for dumbest forum member.

Quote:They are instead talking about wanting to use it against Israel.

Oh hey, you must be Captain fucking Obvious.

Quote:Don't get me wrong, I think the jews can be some of the most pretentious and annoying people around.

Wait wait wait, did you just say you want the Jews to be nuked??

Quote:That being said, except for the inconvenience of having them rent out an entire theme park to use for themselves (no non-jews allowed)

Ohhhhh, well in that case nuke those fucking pretentious Jewish bastards!!
Then once we do that I'll rent the local bar and we can have a party to celebrate.

Quote:Show me a country that wants to put the nuclear tech to good use finding a way to reduce the population of the planet by colonizing other planets and I would love to immigrate there and help the cause.

I don't think you quite understand the term "weapons of mass destruction".

Quote:Show me one that wants to use it to kill anyone that wants to just kill anyone that doesn't share the same faith and I say nuke them if we even think they have nuclear technology of any kind

well... 'Merica, while not exactly religion, was pretty anti-anything that wasn't capitalism during the cold war.. Even fought several proxy wars because of it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post