Do you have any Vices?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Do you have any Vices?
(11-08-2015 11:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 11:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Good thinking Thumbsup I'll have to try that. So use a tortilla chip like a shovel Consider

Yeah most people have it backwards. You shouldn't use a little guacamole to make the chip taste better, you should use the chip as a vehicle to transport the guacamole from the bowl into your mouth and perhaps to give you something to chew on for a couple seconds so you don't fall into the habit of just drinking the guacamole.

Chip as vehicle *makes note to self* Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Soda and Mexican food.

At this point I rarely drink soda though. When I do its diet caffiene free 7 up. Lol.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Energy drinks & coffee (sometimes within the same hour)

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
11-08-2015, 03:00 PM
(11-08-2015 02:19 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  Energy drinks & coffee (sometimes within the same hour)

Wow--you really must be flying!

I'm going back to caffeine tomorrow Tongue Enough of headaches and wanting to poke people's eyes out Thumbsup

[Image: 635692019004997741424880691_Coffee-%20wa...eeling.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Smile
(11-08-2015 03:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 02:19 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  Energy drinks & coffee (sometimes within the same hour)

Wow--you really must be flying!

I'm going back to caffeine tomorrow Tongue Enough of headaches and wanting to poke people's eyes out Thumbsup

[Image: 635692019004997741424880691_Coffee-%20wa...eeling.gif]

You backslider you! Smile

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
11-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Coffee is the meaning of life Drinking Beverage

As of this year casual sex, as sex is the purpose of life. I'm in need of more purpose, though. Record dry spell. Makes it difficult to concentrate.

TTA - total fucking time suck

I curse...a lot..like probably more in person than on TTA.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
11-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Lots of junk food, I drink alcohol on occasion, not too often but it happens lol not much anymore but used to dabble in smoking marijuana. I really am not the angel some people think I am lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
11-08-2015, 03:14 PM
(11-08-2015 03:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Lots of junk food, I drink alcohol on occasion, not too often but it happens lol not much anymore but used to dabble in smoking marijuana. I really am not the angel some people think I am lol

Not an angel Sad This is like the time I found out there was no such thing as Santa Claus.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-08-2015, 03:16 PM
(11-08-2015 03:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 03:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Lots of junk food, I drink alcohol on occasion, not too often but it happens lol not much anymore but used to dabble in smoking marijuana. I really am not the angel some people think I am lol

Not an angel Sad This is like the time I found out there was no such thing as Santa Claus.

Aww Hug I remember that time Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
11-08-2015, 04:25 PM
(11-08-2015 10:01 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I use the seven deadly sins as a daily to do list, but other than that...

Oh yeah, coffee too. Drinking Beverage

BTW-I made your beans recipe. And i didn't burn it Thumbsup It was really good, thank you! Heart