Poll: Do you have children? How many parents at TTA?
making baby plans
infant/pre-school
elementary (ages 5-10)
middle school (ages 11-14)
high school (ages 15-18)
college & adult children
no kids
Yes, I am a parent, but I don't want to say their ages
[Show Results]

Do you have kids?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Do you have kids?
I'm in the process of growing one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
26-02-2014, 02:18 PM
(26-02-2014 12:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  [Image: 1697D662-2FC3-4D31-AF0F-460AF40CE7D9_zpso8qgwezu.jpg]

Mine are all litta. 1, 4 and 5.

Could they use another Grandmama? Clap
Soooo cute.........OMG.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
26-02-2014, 02:48 PM
(26-02-2014 02:18 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(26-02-2014 12:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Mine are all litta. 1, 4 and 5.

Could they use another Grandmama? Clap
Soooo cute.........OMG.

Sure, grandma feeds em sugar and candy all day, then sends em home..... laughs wickedly.

Oh and dont forget to buy the little ones some annoyingly loud toys to take home too. Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
26-02-2014, 03:06 PM
(26-02-2014 01:59 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm in the process of growing one.

You're pregnant?!

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
26-02-2014, 03:16 PM
My wife and I have one son who is 35 and a professor at one of America's most famous universities and he has one son who is 8 years old. Being a grandfather is the best job I ever had. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
26-02-2014, 04:23 PM
I have three nephews and a neice, that's enough spawn to deal with for the moment. None of my own AFAIK.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
26-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Making baby plans, had one unsuccessful pregnancy two years ago, once I lose the last of this weight I've gained since, it's on!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
26-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Here's my brood.

[Image: CAM00113-1_zpsoxqcvege.jpg]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 10 users Like evenheathen's post
26-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Do you have kids?
Sorry, posting from iPhone using Tapatalk so I can't see a poll this way. I'll revisit and vote.

Some of you may already know my daughter. Many folks on these forums helped her win a scholarship to her nursing school. She is 22 this year.

Other daughter is 24 and currently studying anthropology. She hopes to study archaeology but realizes the pragmatism of teaching.

Son is 13. He is Aspberger's so I fear his teen years may prove as tumultuous as mine were. So far, things are ok. We are homeschooling so we get to see lots of biblical embarrassment in the curriculum.

Since the daughters are currently building lives for themselves I don't think we need to expect grand kids just yet.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 5 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
26-02-2014, 05:35 PM
(26-02-2014 01:50 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I have no kids and I'm not planning to have any for now Tongue

(26-02-2014 12:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  [Image: 1697D662-2FC3-4D31-AF0F-460AF40CE7D9_zpso8qgwezu.jpg]

Mine are all litta. 1, 4 and 5.

Your kids are all painfully cute Smile

Wait... what if they grow up and find out about the Sexy Banter Thread? Gasp
Sadcryface
Ugh, I am officially raising them as Believers. I will choose a religion later an let you know lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.